Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

This is how little you know about how the government works. The fed can’t police US soil. They only have control over the military and there was an act long ago that prohibited using the US military to police domestically. So yes, it’s up to the state and locals to police the KKK marching.

More importantly, I’m talking about who will encourage this type of activity from the highest office in the land then pardon them like he plans to do with the J6 folks who acted on his word.

Keep that same energy for Trump bro
About the feds

Apply those same definitions when you speak about Trump.

Again, is the activity happening NOW?

Yes or No.

If Kamala wins

How will this activity stop? It hasn't so far, so we just wait on the state and local who hasn't done nothing now to stop it??

What happens with all of this activity thats going on NOW if Kamala gets into office.?

Does it just go away or does it get worse?

I think it gets worse if Kamala wins
What you think??

So if the states and local law enforcement are the land of the law

Miss everything especially me with this Ole Trump is going to do such and such.

TNK said that it's up to the states and local law enforcement to punish folks

Got it

If Kamala wins

How will this activity stop? It hasn't so far, so we just wait on the state and local who hasn't done nothing now to stop it??

What happens with all of this activity thats going on NOW if Kamala gets into office.?

Does it just go away or does it get worse?

I think it gets worse if Kamala wins
What you think??
BECAUSE SHE WON’T ENCOURAGE THIS SHIT AND HIGHLIGHT A TARGET!

How hard is it to understand that the point is Trump is encouraging this behavior?

So if the states and local law enforcement are the land of the law

Miss everything especially me with this Ole Trump is going to do such and such.

TNK said that it's up to the states and local law enforcement to punish folks

Got it
Because it is if it’s illegal. But a good point was made that it wasn’t illegal to march.

That’s even more on Trump because he is encouraging it and there are no legal means to stop it. They are there because of him and Kamala can’t do anything about it so stop saying she can.

*shrugs*

Yes it is disrespectful, but they voted for it tho.

I gotta be honest, BJ told them on Twitter and may be a few more times they was gonna share they resources with them illegal aliens. Elections have consequences and they feelin' the pain now. They finna find out the hard way, they about to be replaced and displaced. Once that happens, they'll move and find another city/state to live in. Still gonna vote democrat tho.

Because it is if it’s illegal. But a good point was made that it wasn’t illegal to march.

That’s even more on Trump because he is encouraging it and there are no legal means to stop it. They are there because of him and Kamala can’t do anything about it so stop saying she can.

Do you think the KKK are just marching and not harassing those Haitians?
I'm sure if you was to ask those Haitians there i don't think they will tell you that these folks are just marching all calm with smiles and letting the Haitians go about their day

Kamala can't do anything about so you don't think it's going to get worse if she's in office?

She can't stop it, but Biden can stop the harassment towards Asians and Pacific Islanders?

Do you think the KKK are just marching and not harassing those Haitians?
I'm sure if you was to ask those Haitians there i don't think they will tell you that these folks are just marching all calm with smiles and letting the Haitians go about their day

Kamala can't do anything about so you don't think it's going to get worse if she's in office?

She can't stop it, but Biden can stop the harassment towards Asians and Pacific Islanders?
Nigga no! Why are you being so dense. She can’t stop it.

Ok ok, tell me how she’d stop it since you know so well. She going to send in the military?

what do yall think the reaction in that community would be if instead of the influx of LEGAL Hatian immigrants there to work.. it was just a large influx of American black folks there to work.. 🤔

Nigga no! Why are you being so dense. She can’t stop it.

Ok ok, tell me how she’d stop it since you know so well. She going to send in the military?

I want you to say it..

Can she send the military, yes, just like Trump can

If shes president, she can do the same shit Trump can do as a President.

That's what i want you to start seeing.

If she can't stop the shit, Trump can't stop it either.

Live

RIP to that brother

This is was voted for by yall

Wow. Watching now. All kinds of s*xual assaults on underage females.

Yeah, the black democrat accounts (not anchor babies) on this site don't care until that curse hits they child. ONLY once this happens to they child, then they on high alert.

RIP to dude too.

I want you to say it..

Can she send the military, yes, just like Trump can

If shes president, she can do the same shit Trump can do as a President.

That's what i want you to start seeing.

If she can't stop the shit, Trump can't stop it either.
But thats wrong and she knows that. Trump don’t give a fuck.

At this point you’re being purposefully dense about this or having trouble following the fact pattern. Either way, there’s no point in continuing.

Wow. Watching now. All kinds of s*xual assaults on underage females.

Yeah, the black democrat accounts (not anchor babies) on this site don't care until that curse hits they child. ONLY once this happens to they child, then they on high alert.

RIP to dude too.
How you been wishing death on millions of black people for voting is all the way fucked up.

*shrugs*

Yes it is disrespectful, but they voted for it tho.

I gotta be honest, BJ told them on Twitter and may be a few more times they was gonna share they resources with them illegal aliens. Elections have consequences and they feelin' the pain now. They finna find out the hard way, they about to be replaced and displaced. Once they happens, they'll move and find another city/state to live in. Still gonna vote democrat tho.
They not feeling the pain,
Not feeling the rain.
👁 see reality all the time while taking the trains
They price gouging 4 gains
It's simple mathematics
These homo fanatics
They are the problematics
Acrobatics
Words Salads, deflections like Kamala
Straw man essays
I aint even Vote 4 Obama
Vote or Die?