Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

View attachment 1385534

Finally found it (2022). I just did a search on ABW for Rhonda Exum (your average black democrat you can't tell nothing to). And didn't see anything.

This is the face of your average black democrat who thinks they sooooo smart. Her daughter got killed by an illegal alien drunk driver as reported and he didn't even get deported. She was trouting for Joe Biden and would be doing the same for Kamala like most of you posters, if it wasn't for her daughters accident. That curse of losing a child at an early age and outliving your child is right where it needs to be. This is the type of curse that should land right on the plate of the ppl that voted for Joey and Kamala, especially when it's at the hands of these illegal aliens.

View attachment 1385536

So if somebody lost a kid to gun violence and they voted against Trump then what?

View attachment 1385534

Finally found it (2022). I just did a search on ABW for Rhonda Exum (your average black democrat you can't tell nothing to). And didn't see anything.

This is the face of your average black democrat who thinks they sooooo smart. Her daughter got killed by an illegal alien drunk driver as reported and he didn't even get deported. She was trouting for Joe Biden and would be doing the same for Kamala like most of you posters, if it wasn't for her daughters accident. That curse of losing a child at an early age and outliving your child is right where it needs to be. This is the type of curse that should land right on the plate of the ppl that voted for Joey and Kamala, especially when it's at the hands of these illegal aliens.

View attachment 1385536
So you advocating for the deaths of millions of black people at the hands of illegal immigrants because they voted.

That’s anti-black.

Thread probably should be closed. It fulfilled its purpose early on, and took a downward turn few pages ago.

We only have two presidential candidates to choose from. The vast majority of black people are voting Harris. We will play the hand we dealt and live to fight another day. You don’t like that or you disagree, that’s your choice. No need to get upset.

So if somebody lost a kid to gun violence and they voted against Trump then what?

So you advocating for the deaths of millions of black people at the hands of illegal immigrants because they voted.

That’s anti-black.

Exhibits Dumb and Dumber.

And there's another account that's a mod. Dumber-er

(your average black democrat you can't tell nothing to). And didn't see anything.

This is the face of your average black democrat who thinks they sooooo smart.

Live

RIP to that brother

This is was voted for by yall

Thnx for posting this to remind me to look for and post the story about Rhonda losing her daughter. I gotta watch that full vid when I get tha time.

-I got the same energy for these type of people. I just hope they were democrats/liberals/Kamala voters/Joe voters etc... I hope they weren't non-voters, republicans, or 3rd party voters because ya'll most def. wouldn't have deserved this.

-This just like ol' girl that died from taking those abortion pills or whatever and skedaddling back to GA expecting them to pick up the tab and finish the termination. RIP to Amber Thurman, but there were a few options on the table to spare her life and she didn't choose nan one of em.

-Most black democrats on this site won't ever understand this amount of harsh truth and honesty. Just bicker back and forth.

So many black folks in cities like Chicago and NY have expressed their disdain for the illegal immigrants that are coming over taking up the resources etc

"And folks wanna know why Black folks are not supporting Kamala" well @TheknightKing here is a reason for you, are you still confused as to why many black folks are not supporting Kamala?

We all know Trump wants to send them back

What is Kamala stance on illegal immigrants?? Black folks, most don't want illegals over here

What is Kamala stance on illegal immigrants?

To keep em' coming.

So many black folks in cities like Chicago and NY have expressed their disdain for the illegal immigrants that are coming over taking up the resources etc

And to be brutally honest. Most of em' voted for it.

Some of these mayors governors like Brandon actually tweeted that they'll be sharing resources with these illegal aliens. They still voted him in office and started crying about it once they seen the full impact of their stupidity.

Stacey Abrams (Georgia) even put this on her website, she's going to bring them in. Of course, they still don't get it and wanted her so badly.

We all know Trump wants to send them back

What is Kamala stance on illegal immigrants?? Black folks, most don't want illegals over here

Yes what’s happening in those cities is wrong.

AND Trump is wrong on a myriad of other issues.

There’s a scale and you seem to think immigration is heavy enough to ignore all the other shit from Trump. And if so that’s cool, just say that.

Yes what’s happening in those cities is wrong.

AND Trump is wrong on a myriad of other issues.

There’s a scale and you seem to think immigration is heavy enough to ignore all the other shit from Trump. And if so that’s cool, just say that.

I gotta start saying, reply without using Trump, I see that now, cuz that's folks stick, but but he did

Mama used to say, when I tried the but...they.... "I aint worry bout what they asses did in class, it was yo ass that the teacher called me on my dayum job for, now go get the belt"

You asked me a question, I am not versed enough to give an informed reply

I'm not sure what's the issue

No issue, I just was saying inform yourself, Finish the homework.

No issue

But one can say, we out here voting for folks and we don't even know their policies but we quick to down another person/candidate. But I aint doing that today

No issue, I just was saying inform yourself, Finish the homework.

No issue

But one can say, we out here voting for folks and we don't even know their policies but we quick to down another person/candidate. But I aint doing that today
Neither am I.

I'm just not as prepared to get into a long back and forth about a topic I'm not well versed in to me able to give an informed response. That's all

Back