Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

Personally I view it more like the trade deadline

If I don’t seen a compelling case being made, I’m cool with abstaining

So far that’s what’s happened

I’ll vote for local candidates though

@Knock_Twice @Disanthrope but democrats are the devil

Why are you @ me to this shit bro?

Who arrested the innocent man in the 1st place? Who were on the jury to give the man his sentence,

I want you to use your brain that the most high gave you bro. Use both sides.

Both parties are evil little ugly nigga wit a belly

The reason the democratic party is getting the backlash from black folks, is because they play in black folks face who supports them, but folks are waking up and seeing the play,

Both parties are evil breh, Both parties are anti-black

Use your brain nigga. Dayum

I’m going by the tweet headline. Then I did a quick google search to get the party in charge.

Like I said though, where’s the smoke for republicans. If both parties are anti-black, call them both out.

Seems to me like saying both sides are anti-black is just a way to give cover to white supremacy by two sides-ing everything.

Make sure you do a party search on all the rest of those innocent black folks who were put to death around the country, just don't stop there.

Who was in charge when Darren Wilson got off?

Just don't see whose in charge for this 1 particular case, there plenty more cases. Keep going, I'm sure you will learn that it doesn't matter who is in charge.

I can't deal with bad faith comments from half breeds. Elzo, inori cool, a mixed nigga nah

Same with @Monk

Dayum, it all makes sense now, I didn't know Monk was mixed, the shit all makes sense to me now.

To me, a lot of mix folks straddle the lines, I said this to myself when I would read his post along with TBK posts, a lot of tip toeing now the shit makes sense.

At this point, I honestly don't care what side of the aisle you sit on

What I do care about is no longer being flagrantly wrong about shit. Facts shouldn't be debated. You can feel how you want about whatever but don't be out here spewing your feelings as facts then when challenged, you throw a tantrum cause someone is showing you that you are flat out wrong.

Niggas won't marry women but continue to marry the double down cause you don't wanna seem like you're backing down from an interaction.

Just say "ahhh damn, I stand corrected" and keep it pushing

Dayum, it all makes sense now, I didn't know Monk was mixed, the shit all makes sense to me now.

To me, a lot of mix folks straddle the lines, I said this to myself when I would read his post along with TBK posts, a lot of tip toeing now the shit makes sense.
No it doesn’t. If that were the case then there wouldn’t be as many people that aren’t mixed agreeing with my takes and ridiculing you for yours.

At this point, I honestly don't care what side of the aisle you sit on

What I do care about is no longer being flagrantly wrong about shit. Facts shouldn't be debated. You can feel how you want about whatever but don't be out here spewing your feelings as facts then when challenged, you throw a tantrum cause someone is showing you that you are flat out wrong.

Niggas won't marry women but continue to marry the double down cause you don't wanna seem like you're backing down from an interaction.

Just say "ahhh damn, I stand corrected" and keep it pushing
You can always tell when their logic is found wanting. Start resorting to emotional bullshit.

Why are you @ me to this shit bro?

Who arrested the innocent man in the 1st place? Who were on the jury to give the man his sentence,

I want you to use your brain that the most high gave you bro. Use both sides.

Both parties are evil little ugly nigga wit a belly

The reason the democratic party is getting the backlash from black folks, is because they play in black folks face who supports them, but folks are waking up and seeing the play,

Both parties are evil breh, Both parties are anti-black

Use your brain nigga. Dayum

Y’all literally just said why the democrats don’t do anything. This is showing literally what they tried to do. Not trying to guilt shame you into voting slow mo

lol yall don’t say shit when the tether and mixed niggas agree tho. Dwayne a creole and 5th letter from like Jamaica. No need to be petty

Back