Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

Do we know if she even knows about this particular case? Has she spoken about this? I myself never even heard about this until earlier today when a co worker brought it up...
It's something the BLACK presidential candidate should be aware of. Of course she hasn't spoken on it because if she did that would mean she'd have to do something

Biden campaigned on banning the death penalty in federal cases but hasn’t done a damn thing to make that happen. More pandering. Marcellus Williams case was state level, I think, but there seems to be this general idea that Democrats hold no power despite having the executive office.

Now this on top of them crashing out the reparations bill in California

How much more evidence do you need that the Democratic party is anti black?

Democrats are just woke Republicans

Ima be honest I didnt hear about this until like yesterday myself unfortunately.

Just did a search and saw that @Chi-Town B and @niorwimbi both made threads about him.. both didnt get much traction.

One about the governor at the time halting the execution in 2017

and another one in June of this year about the other governor putting execution back in play

sad shit all around

It's something the BLACK presidential candidate should be aware of. Of course she hasn't spoken on it because if she did that would mean she'd have to do something

Biden campaigned on banning the death penalty in federal cases but hasn’t done a damn thing to make that happen. More pandering. Marcellus Williams case was state level, I think, but there seems to be this general idea that Democrats hold no power despite having the executive office.

Now this on top of them crashing out the reparations bill in California

How much more evidence do you need that the Democratic party is anti black?

Democrats are just woke Republicans
Dis love I know that neither party is pro black I've said that several times. I've also said the way to make things happen is blacks creating a functional PAC and start electing people who make a pro black agenda a priority on both the state and federal level. Simply focusing on who is President will get us no where because IMO a majority of white people in this country will never vote a pro black man or woman to the white house.

Republican governor and a republican packed state Supreme Court denies clemency but the response is fuck Kamala?

Yes she should condemn the action but where’s the smoke for those directly responsible?

And guess what, those people were voted into office. If you are a staunch proponent of not voting, don’t say shit when the consequences of those actions result in anti-black actions.

Republican governor and a republican packed state Supreme Court denies clemency but the response is fuck Kamala?

Yes she should condemn the action but where’s the smoke for those directly responsible?

And guess what, those people were voted into office. If you are a staunch proponent of not voting, don’t say shit when the consequences of those actions result in anti-black actions.
If that's your reaction to that sister's video you just told her to shut the fuck up

Dis love I know that neither party is pro black I've said that several times. I've also said the way to make things happen is blacks creating a functional PAC and start electing people who make a pro black agenda a priority on both the state and federal level. Simply focusing on who is President will get us no where because IMO a majority of white people in this country will never vote a pro black man or woman to the white house.
You're just suggesting that we try harder and I'm saying we should stop trying altogether as 40 million strong.. imagine.

Hold on Janet Jackson got beef w Kamala cuz she was part of the team who tried to take down and besmirch the king of pop?

This might be a game changer

Let me look this up

This is a great example of why local and state elections matters more because Missouri elects their judges. Hopefully this case motivates people to vote them all out...

Punp Faking on reparations

Sonya Massey lynching

Ignoring Marcellus Williams

These are the things y'all SWEAR are going to happen under trump

If that's your reaction to that sister's video you just told her to shut the fuck up

You're just suggesting that we try harder and I'm saying we should stop trying altogether as 40 million strong.. imagine.
I’m going by the tweet headline. Then I did a quick google search to get the party in charge.

Like I said though, where’s the smoke for republicans. If both parties are anti-black, call them both out.

Seems to me like saying both sides are anti-black is just a way to give cover to white supremacy by two sides-ing everything.

I just don't see how y'all can consume all this information and still walk into a booth in November and put your name behind Kamala Harris

All these black people sounding off and y'all just gonna ignore it, call them Maga or whatever and put your name behind this anti black witch. Cackling witch

Knowing damn well your vote is going towards FastTracking illegals to flood every blue state in this country

Nothing on Earth has a hold of me like this. Absolutely nothing.

Her and trump and are the way for black folks.

But a lot of folks are voting to keep him out instead of their best interest and voting for somebody else

Punp Faking on reparations

Sonya Massey lynching

Ignoring Marcellus Williams

These are the things y'all SWEAR are going to happen under trump
The last two are the result of white supremacy and will be worse under Trump. But white supremacy doesn’t seem to bother you much.

The first one you should mobilize people to vote in a governor that will make it happen. Get off the sidelines.

I just don't see how y'all can consume all this information and still walk into a booth in November and put your name behind Kamala Harris

All these black people sounding off and y'all just gonna ignore it, call them Maga or whatever and put your name behind this anti black witch. Cackling witch

Knowing damn well your vote is going towards FastTracking illegals to flood every blue state in this country

Nothing on Earth has a hold of me like this. Absolutely nothing.
Simple because Trump is worse...

And before you throw out 3rd party candidates neither one is even on every ballot in all 50 states.

The last two are the result of white supremacy and will be worse under Trump. But white supremacy doesn’t seem to bother you much.

The first one you should mobilize people to vote in a governor that will make it happen. Get off the sidelines.
Nah @AP3.0 please block @TheNightKing from my posts

I tried to be civil with your half white ass but nah

Nigga your mother is white and my family is in the panthers eat a dick

Back