Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

I just wanted to ask your opinion on if these 2 would support Kamala or sit out and not vote.

My point is to see what your thoughts on these two actions
Who knows what experiences they might have had that would have shaped their perspective. I read Malcom’s autobiography and his perspective changed drastically on multiple occasions while he was alive.

So I don’t know and neither do you.

Again, your point?

Who knows what experiences they might have had that would have shaped their perspective. I read Malcom’s autobiography and his perspective changed drastically on multiple occasions while he was alive.

So I don’t know and neither do you.

Again, your point?

I read it too, it's perspective change but not like how you're trying to paint the picture, he still was for his black people.

I noticed you didn't say anything about Kahlid

My point being, they wouldn't have voted, if you listen to Malcolm's speech, he already talked down on the dems, He was not a fan of the dems but you tried your hardest to try to insinuate that it's a possibility that he would vote for Kamala when she hasn't done shit for black folks

I read it too, it's perspective change but not like how you're trying to paint the picture, he still was for his black people.

I noticed you didn't say anything about Kahlid

My point being, they wouldn't have voted, if you listen to Malcolm's speech, he already talked down on the dems, He was not a fan of the dems but you tried your hardest to try to insinuate that it's a possibility that he would vote for Kamala when she hasn't done shit for black folks
I insinuated nothing, even said I don’t know. You the only one insinuating.

I insinuated nothing, even said I don’t know. You the only one insinuating.

Bro, you stated about how Malcolm's perspective changed for a reason.

I just asked if him and Kalid votes for Kamala or sit out and not vote.

You went into that part about how he change in his life.

Again, you didn't say anything about Kahlid.

YOU bought that part up about Malcolm when I just asked you if him and Kahlid votes for Kamala or sit out and not vote

Bro, you stated about how Malcolm's perspective changed for a reason.

I just asked if him and Kalid votes for Kamala or sit out and not vote.

You went into that part about how he change in his life.

Again, you didn't say anything about Kahlid.

YOU bought that part up about Malcolm when I just asked you if him and Kahlid votes for Kamala or sit out and not vote
Again, your point?

If both sides are anti-black, what’s the point of only celebrating the demise of one side?

You think if they lose they’ll come running to give black people everything you are advocating for? The voices of the leaders of your movement isn’t even strong enough for them to know you had anything to do with it.

Last edited:
Back