Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

Simple because Trump is worse...

And before you throw out 3rd party candidates neither one is even on every ballot in all 50 states.
But all Trump is doing is upholding good old white supremacy that's been around for 500 years he's really not trying to reinvent the wheel. Kamalas policies will upend Black Americans for good. Police are going to try to kill us and get away with it under any president.

You still don't really wrap your mind around the Democrats empowering every minority group against us yet. You don't factor that into who's better or worse huh.. on top of trump style white supremacy in the background, trying to regain power

Y'all don't have a reason in the world to walk in the booth and vote for her

It's insane that fuckery that happens under her and Biden gets REWARDED with a vote. That's not insane to you?

But all Trump is doing is upholding good old white supremacy that's been around for 500 years he's really not trying to reinvent the wheel. Kamalas policies will upend Black Americans for good. Police are going to try to kill us and get away with it under any president.

You still don't really wrap your mind around the Democrats empowering every minority group against us yet. You don't factor that into who's better or worse huh.. on top of trump style white supremacy in the background, trying to regain power

Y'all don't have a reason in the world to walk in the booth and vote for her

It's insane that fuckery that happens under her and Biden gets REWARDED with a vote. That's not insane to you?
He's not simply upholding white supremacy though. The man desperately wants to hold on to power for his own self interest way beyond the next 4 years. A desperate man is a dangerous one.

He's not simply upholding white supremacy though. The man desperately wants to hold on to power for his own self interest way beyond the next 4 years. A desperate man is a dangerous one.
At this point, you care about that because you still got your negro cape on for the rest of humanity. Like the majority of our beautiful lineage still does. I used be like that too, duh. But nah. After Obama the blinders came off I realize black Americans and our culture are only used as mules to benefit everything else and we get nothing out of it

No mo

Ain’t you a lawyer? You’re smarter than this bruh.

How many places stopped voting

Because the start of the shit don’t matter one bit

I’ll let you live before you start fuckign up even. Lee
so u looking to pick a horse after the gun went off

But somehow I’m the idiot

Lmao

Back