Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

What view do you want me to give, from what stance?

Should they be in ohio? etc?
Well they are here legally and were asked to come by the companies that employ them.

I’m saying do you agree with Trump demonizing them and the KKK now marching through Ohio to intimidate them. Are you indifferent towards that because they are immigrants?

Well they are here legally and were asked to come by the companies that employ them.

I’m saying do you agree with Trump demonizing them and the KKK now marching through Ohio to intimidate them. Are you indifferent towards that because they are immigrants?
If they are legal and staying outta the way, not underminding folks, rock out.

I don't agree with the KKK marching, no.

No issues with legal immigrants, rock out, just don't undermine folks and help out the people that look like you, black folks.

I don't know her policy on immigrants, legal or illegal

Same. Honestly never took immigration seriously and I think it’s because it’s not a problem in the 7 cities. I get folks in NY and Chi town are mad but give it 20 years and they will be assimilated into American culture.

If they are legal and staying outta the way, not underminding folks, rock out.

I don't agree with the KKK marching, no.

No issues with legal immigrants, rock out, just don't undermine folks and help out the people that look like you, black folks.
You do know though the only reason the KKK is marching there is because of Trump, right?

Do you remember when the George Floyd protests were happening and how he demonized protestors then. He actually wanted to call in the military to shoot protestors.

Point is, this is the dude that will be the next president if you had your way, but with sycophants that will do his bidding this time.

He’s proven to be willing to attack black people over and over again. And before you say these Haitians aren’t black, do you think Trump makes that distinction?

You do know though the only reason the KKK is marching there is because of Trump, right?

Do you remember when the George Floyd protests were happening and how he demonized protestors then. He actually wanted to call in the military to shoot protestors.

Point is, this is the dude that will be the next president if you had your way, but with sycophants that will do his bidding this time.

He’s proven to be willing to attack black people over and over again. And before you say these Haitians aren’t black, do you think Trump makes that distinction?

If Kamala becomes President, will the KKK march?

Biden and Kamala are VP NOW, what are they doing to stop the marching of the KKK in Ohio NOW.

What are Biden doing now to stop the KKK marching and these other groups that are attacking black folks NOW???

If a Haitian is a legal citizen can Trump or Kamala deport them?

Biden and Kamala are VP NOW, what are they doing to stop the marching of the KKK in Ohio NOW.

What are Biden doing now to stop the KKK marching and these other groups that are attacking black folks NOW???

Yes Trump can deport them. They’re here under a federal program he can end.

And I see you just ignored the fact he wanted to kill people protesting police brutality of blacks.

So it’s not about stopping them because that’s up to the state and local authorities. It’s about encouraging these people to do dumb shit and then not holding them accountable. And it’s about targeting us with the military if we get out of line.

That’s white supremacy and that’s what you’re going to get more of under Trump.

And I see you just ignored the fact he wanted to kill people protesting police brutality of blacks.

So it’s not about stopping them because that’s up to the state and local authorities. It’s about encouraging these people to do dumb shit and then not holding them accountable. And it’s about targeting us with the military if we get out of line.

And I see you ignoring the fact that the KKK is marching down the street right now and Kamala is the most powerful woman in the country

Funny that you say it's up to the state and locals police men to stop the KKK AND OTHER GROUPS from marching AND ATTACKING BLACK FOLKS, basically you are saying let the state and local law enforcement handle as like what Trump is stating under that 2025 so called plan yall keep saying he's gonna implement. It's the states and locals law enforcement when we need Biden and Kamala to stop the KKK and other groups from attacking black folks but you wanna us to be afraid that Trump will allow the same thing ?

The states and local under Biden and Kamala ain't doing shit now to stop the attacks, basically the KKK are doing the shit without any punishment so miss with the Ole Trump is going to let the KKK and others do the same without punishment too
Tomato, tomata

White supremacy is it not going on now?? With your own admission you said the KKK were attacking black folks without being punishment, what do you call that? Black supremacy?

I need you to pay close attention to this question: Who is the President and VP now in office that's allowing the KKK and other groups to attack black folks and not punishing them??

Who watch is thats happening on??
Yea you very smart, but I would like you to say it.

We can do this all day and i bet Kamala and Biden shit will be much worse than Trump. Biden and Kamala been in this game too long and they have plenty of stains on them that we can peel back and discuss.

How do you feel about Ukraines and Hispanics coming over here?

What did Obama call those people im Baltimore who were protesting in Baltimore??

What did Hilary Clinton call black kids back in 1993 or 1992??
Was it Super Predators??

Kkk and other groups attacking and harassing black folks NOW under Biden and Kamala administration but you wanna talk about Trump and what he said that didn't happen

The attacks are happening and them 2 motherfuckers in office ain't did shit about it

Oh, let the state and locals deal with it.

Keep that same energy when Trump get office when he says let the state deal with it, the federal government won't step in, we ain't touching it.

Man don't piss me off today with that nonsense double backward ass talking you sitting up here trying to do

Technically a march ain’t illegal. If Kkk can walk down Main Street so can the panthers

And I see you ignoring the fact that the KKK is marching down the street right now and Kamala is the most powerful woman in the country

Funny that you say it's up to the state and locals police men to stop the KKK AND OTHER GROUPS from marching AND ATTACKING BLACK FOLKS, basically you are saying let the state and local law enforcement handle as like what Trump is stating under that 2025 so called plan yall keep saying he's gonna implement. It's the states and locals law enforcement when we need Biden and Kamala to stop the KKK and other groups from attacking black folks but you wanna us to be afraid that Trump will allow the same thing ?

The states and local under Biden and Kamala ain't doing shit now to stop the attacks, basically the KKK are doing the shit without any punishment so miss with the Ole Trump is going to let the KKK and others do the same without punishment too
Tomato, tomata

White supremacy is it not going on now?? With your own admission you said the KKK were attacking black folks without being punishment, what do you call that? Black supremacy?

I need you to pay close attention to this question: Who is the President and VP now in office that's allowing the KKK and other groups to attack black folks and not punishing them??

Who watch is thats happening on??
Yea you very smart, but I would like you to say it.

We can do this all day and i bet Kamala and Biden shit will be much worse than Trump. Biden and Kamala been in this game too long and they have plenty of stains on them that we can peel back and discuss.

How do you feel about Ukraines and Hispanics coming over here?
This is how little you know about how the government works. The fed can’t police US soil. They only have control over the military and there was an act long ago that prohibited using the US military to police domestically. So yes, it’s up to the state and locals to police the KKK marching.

More importantly, I’m talking about who will encourage this type of activity from the highest office in the land then pardon them like he plans to do with the J6 folks who acted on his word.

Back