Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

But thats wrong and she knows that. Trump don’t give a fuck.

At this point you’re being purposefully dense about this or having trouble following the fact pattern. Either way, there’s no point in continuing.

How do you know in her mind that she feels it's wrong? Because you said it?

At this point I'm making you stand on your own words and you're seeing how what you are saying gibberish when it gets pressed with logic.

But thats wrong and she knows that. Trump don’t give a fuck.

At this point you’re being purposefully dense about this or having trouble following the fact pattern. Either way, there’s no point in continuing.

Can she do it? That's the question. I don't care about her heart, can she do the same thing as Trump and call out the military?

I see you skipped yo ass over the other questions about Obama callingblack folks thugs in Baltimore and Hillary calling black folks super predators

Nah my boy I'm just starting

But you are more than welcome to fold

I rather you niggas put me on ignore if you can't answer questions. Fuck all that.

Niggas get pressed and then wanna say we're done, that's what 4 to 5 niggas on here I've done made niggas fold up. Nigga do yourself a favor and put me on the ignore list of your, Please dayum.
Can't stand no whinning ass man fuck man
At least Taybo debate.. .

She comes harder than most of you niggas,
I thought you said these niggas were ready to debate.

Niggas wanna fold when see the logic being shoved down their throat

Ole Kamala and Biden gotta let the state and locals handle it. Kool

But we can't let Trump get in, he's gonna let folks run wild as if the KKK aint doing the shit now,

I'm tripped all the way the fuck out.

I rather you niggas put me on ignore if you can't answer questions. Fuck all that.

Niggas get pressed and then wanna say we're done, that's what 4 to 5 niggas on here I've done made niggas fold up. Nigga do yourself a favor and put me on ignore.
You ain’t launder anyone, lol. It’s like arguing with a child the trouble you have following basic fact patterns and misunderstand basic concepts. That’s why it’s been 4-5 niggas that just say fuck it after a while.

I don’t put anyone on ignore, I’ll just not answer your questions.

Good day sir.

Niggas get pressed and then wanna say we're done, that's what 4 to 5 niggas on here I've done made niggas fold up. Nigga do yourself a favor and put me on the ignore list of your, Please dayum.
Can't stand no whinning ass man fuck man
At least Taybo debate.. .

She comes harder than most of you niggas,
I thought you said these niggas were ready to debate.

Bro, let's be clear about something. You don't make anyone fold up. You just don't know what you're talking about half the time and you routinely ignore 99% of the points made in the discussion. People try to give you a fair shot in discussions, but when it becomes clear that you won't or can't hold a discussion in good faith, people let the discussion go. You seem to be too sincere to be labelled a troll, but at the same time, you don't ever seem to understand arguments being made.

Case in point

Niggas wanna fold when see the logic being shoved down their throat

Ole Kamala and Biden gotta let the state and locals handle it. Kool

But we can't let Trump get in, he's gonna let folks run wild as if the KKK aint doing the shit now,

I'm tripped all the way the fuck out.

lol What are you even trying to say here? You don't seem to get the points people make about Kamala/Biden or Trump. How are people supposed to debate someone who isn't really capable of actually understanding what the other side is saying?

You ain’t launder anyone, lol. It’s like arguing with a child the trouble you have following basic fact patterns and misunderstand basic concepts. That’s why it’s been 4-5 niggas that just say fuck it after a while.

Good day sir.
You got republicans as well as other ppl that don’t usually vote voting blue, including some of those that previously worked with Trump. Trump has literally became the reason why so many choosing to vote blue. But dudes in here questioning the authority of the blue party and those choosing to vote blue, instead of questioning the authority of the one who caused so many to vote blue and who reinforced the decisions of those who would already vote blue to begin with. But that is a choice they make. Why they won’t address the side that caused it?

They really seem to think they operating on the same playing field while undermining the intelligence and integrity of our black people choosing to do vote responsibly, which is interesting. These the kind that will continue to underestimate their neighbors and peers and then complain when they not invited to sit at the table.

Good day sir.

Kool

You weren't dropping anything worth intaking anyway or answering direct questions.

Bro, let's be clear about something. You don't make anyone fold up. You just don't know what you're talking about half the time and you routinely ignore 99% of the points made in the discussion. People try to give you a fair shot in discussions, but when it becomes clear that you won't or can't hold a discussion in good faith, people let the discussion go. You seem to be too sincere to be labelled a troll, but at the same time, you don't ever seem to understand arguments being made.

Case in point

lol What are you even trying to say here? You don't seem to get the points people make about Kamala/Biden or Trump. How are people supposed to debate someone who isn't really capable of actually understanding what the other side is saying?

I did, you folded, buddy tnk folded, yall just don't have it, and that's ok. Yall niggas stay folding, and what I read about you and ole boy, it all makes sense now. I been knew it but now it's really true. So I get why yall sway and post the way yall post on things.

If YOU don't understand what is being said, ask for more clarity, I understand it clearly. Just because YOU don't get it, that's YOU.

Just because YOU think I don't hold a discussion in good faith, that's on YOU and that's ok.

Back