Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

Appreciate the response fam

In my experience, people aren't able to compartmentalize those different branches of the election process.

I don't know anyone in real life who actually votes locally but not presidentially. It sounds nice to say on a tweet but it's not done in practice

They view voting as a whole a waste of time
I’d love to have a principled explanation but I literally just hate Ted Cruz that much

I’ll show up for that

And do you hate Cruz enough to vote for his opponent, even if they are flawed but not enough for you to totally write them off?
Collin Allred is someone I have no issues with, as far as glaring flaws

He probably will still lose because his border stance is viewed as soft down here

I guess the big difference between Cruz and Trump is that I view Trump as too incompetent to hate

Collin Allred is someone I have no issues with, as far as glaring flaws

He probably will still lose because his border stance is viewed as soft down here

I guess the big difference between Cruz and Trump is that I view Trump as too incompetent to hate
And this is most people’s thoughts about Trump. Just dislike him to much to want to see him in office.

Not about like or dislike fam is a legit criminal who now understands he can operate w impunity

No matter what this should not be the leader of the most powerful nation on the globe
I guess I don’t view him as competent enough to be dangerous

The absolute most harmful thing he did, the SC nominations, would have been the same thing any standard issue republican does

He’s not competent enough to execute any of his truly novel ideas

Regardless of the talk about fewer guardrails

I guess I don’t view him as competent enough to be dangerous

The absolute most harmful thing he did, the SC nominations, would have been the same thing any standard issue republican does

He’s not competent enough to execute any of his truly novel ideas

Regardless of the talk about fewer guardrails
Eh he is a powerful and easily manipulated imbecile

He has a price this is

The guy who randomly shares state secrets over dinner

Who s approved an embargo so a foreign nation could bail out his son in law s failing business

I can go on but u get the point

Yall don’t think it’s at least some kind of threat for a criminal who bare false witness about the election and incited a riot which lead to a potential coup to get back in office? If he will bare false witness about that, what’s to stop him from doing it against anyone who stand in his way for something he want?

That is how wicked dudes in the world get down. Unethical and wicked men with power and no integrity been doing that for centuries. You get two false witnesses to accuse you of a crime you completely innocent of, just to create the excuse for them to do what they want with you. Once they create the very system that allow this you can forget it. You think appealing to a court of corrupted men will save you? Good luck. lol. And who’s going to come to your defense if they want you executed? You better pray. 🙏🏾

Back