Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

They are no different from racist whitesthat are here. Majority of non-Black foreigners. are just as racist if not more.
We have always dealt with racism and racism in and of itself isn’t necessarily a threat unless there’s action motivated by it.

So the question stands, what actions do you think will be taken to harm and undermine black people?

And to be clear, I’m not a proponent of illegal immigration at all. I do understand why people would come here because if my family was in that situation I’d be trying to get them to a safer place too. Imagine how bad shit has to be to make that journey to the US.

We have always dealt with racism and racism in and of itself isn’t necessarily a threat unless there’s action motivated by it.

So the question stands, what actions do you think will be taken to harm and undermine black people?

And to be clear, I’m not a proponent of illegal immigration at all. I do understand why people would come here because if my family was in that situation I’d be trying to get them to a safer place too. Imagine how bad shit has to be to make that journey to the US.
Are you being for real?

Having more racist folks with different cultures is not a good thing.

We don’t benefit with them coming here that’s simple

Are you being for real?

Having more racist folks with different cultures is not a good thing.

We don’t benefit with them coming here that’s simple
I never said it was a good thing, I’m just curious to know how they will harm and undermine black people as was the assertion. No one has even given an idea how that would happen.

And that’s fine, just say you have a hunch and leave it at that. Until someone has an idea I’ll drop it. It’s just a lot of rhetoric with no substance right now though.

What if I told you anybody who disagrees with the maga karen at the end is actually a coon? She told the whole truth as it pertains to BLACK AMERICANS, fuck whatever else shes talking about but that was our truth she was telling

But at the same time... AP we are 35 year old black men and women. How does posting these clips pertain to US exclusively? None of these people are speaking for us even the Maga bitch was still speaking for White America

Yall the same negros who spew hate to Umar and Tariq and all they do is talk black. You're posting this this 20-year-old white boy's platform that has nothing to do with you as a 35 year old black American man

Y'all niggas sit up and watch MSNBC and CNN pretending that it has anything to do with YOU. YOU are being politically ignored and you know it .They might gloss over a black American issue for 3 minutes in a 2-hour broadcast but black people tune in daily pretending you're the 12th man on the bench

I only listen to the New Black media because they're speaking to me and for me.

Now you sit up here and dismiss every Source from Twitter yet this young cac is resonating with you....

I trust no news source or platform 100%. I like to diversify my media sources.

What is the best most credible new black media network you’d suggest to tune into? Real question, no ulterior motive. I want to add to my sources.
I'm just at a certain point / age where I value my time and need my interests to be spoken to directly. Instead of sitting in front of CNN for 3 hours panning for a nugget of black gold... bars, damn.

The first thing you need to have is an open mind. If you've dismissed these types as "YouTubers" in the past you got to get over that. They're the ones who don't have ulterior motives and corporate sponsorships

I don't want to start you off with anything too radical so I'd recommend Dr Rashad Richey who has his own platform on The Young Turks who are left wingers who actually hold Democrats accountable

The African diaspora network is a good source of news from a pro-black POV

Phil Scott as well

They obviously will use references and clips from mainstream media but they will interpret them in a way that resonates to Black America

I'm just at a certain point / age where I value my time and need my interests to be spoken to directly. Instead of sitting in front of CNN for 3 hours panning for a nugget of black gold... bars, damn.

The first thing you need to have is an open mind. If you've dismissed these types as "YouTubers" in the past you got to get over that. They're the ones who don't have ulterior motives and corporate sponsorships

I don't want to start you off with anything too radical so I'd recommend Dr Rashad Richey who has his own platform on The Young Turks who are left wingers who actually hold Democrats accountable

The African diaspora network is a good source of news from a pro-black POV

Phil Scott as well

They obviously will use references and clips from mainstream media but they will interpret them in a way that resonates to Black America
Dope, appreciate it. TYT has been a staple in my lineup for years so I’ll tune into Rashad Richey for sure. I like their platform a lot.

I’ll give the others a shot too. I’m not a YouTube user unless I’m looking for something specifically which is why I’m probably missing some of these.

I listen to podcasts and watch mainstream networks and local networks mainly. I even tune into right wing talk radio from time to time, especially when Democrats are in office. The ass kissing when Trump was in office was unbearable.

What if I told you anybody who disagrees with the maga karen at the end is actually a coon? She told the whole truth as it pertains to BLACK AMERICANS, fuck whatever else shes talking about but that was our truth she was telling

But at the same time... AP we are 35 year old black men and women. How does posting these clips pertain to US exclusively? None of these people are speaking for us even the Maga bitch was still speaking for White America

Yall the same negros who spew hate to Umar and Tariq and all they do is talk black. You're posting this this 20-year-old white boy's platform that has nothing to do with you as a 35 year old black American man

Y'all niggas sit up and watch MSNBC and CNN pretending that it has anything to do with YOU. YOU are being politically ignored and you know it .They might gloss over a black American issue for 3 minutes in a 2-hour broadcast but black people tune in daily pretending you're the 12th man on the bench

I only listen to the New Black media because they're speaking to me and for me.

Now you sit up here and dismiss every Source from Twitter yet this young cac is resonating with you....
I posted it cause it's a reflection of people in general in regards to how they deal with facts vs what they want to be true to continue to support their biases.

Absolutely false

Their inaction can be just as dangerous if they collectively shrug at other races being terrorized
Which is why I keep asking, what do you think is going to happen to harm and undermine black people? Is it inaction on support for causes that impact black people? Is it them taking jobs? I’m just trying to cut through the rhetoric and understand exactly why people think illegals are so bad for black people specifically.

I could understand the argument that they’d be bad for all, I’m just not getting the argument they’d be bad just for us because that’s what anti-black means. If it’s bad for everyone that’s anti-American.

I posted it cause it's a reflection of people in general in regards to how they deal with facts vs what they want to be true to continue to support their biases.
Yea sure, but most of the content of those clips don't speak to our demographic

And its Ground Floor shit

Trump is a bigot. Kamala is a phony Indian woman. Trump is a criminal. Kamala slept her way in

Ok... when we Elevate past emotions and feelings who has the better policy for black America? That's the only thing that should matter.

Which is why I keep asking, what do you think is going to happen to harm and undermine black people? Is it inaction on support for causes that impact black people?

Yes they raise kids who grow up voting for anti-black candidates because they are indifferent to that part of the agenda

You haven’t seen all the young Latinos enamored with Trump?

Yes they raise kids who grow up voting for anti-black candidates because they are indifferent to that part of the agenda

You haven’t seen all the young Latinos enamored with Trump?
Where are you getting this notion from? Latinos went overwhelmingly for Biden in 2020, though that margin is shrinking in 2024 polls.

And with Republicans always talking cash shit about illegals, why would they support them if they became legal?

Back