Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

Not true. More cops than ever are getting charged and convicted, as was the case with Massey’s murderer.

But if you’re saying cops are going to kill black people, that is true and no President will be able to stop that, just like they can’t end racism or stop all murders. Best you can do is get justice.
The police shit doesn't matter either way. We understand race soldiers are out to get to us. That threat under Trump doesn't make us flinch. It's already in the Here and Now

On the other hand the flood of illegals is intentionally meant to harm and undermine Black America permanently... and y'all are letting it happen. Democrats are proactively undermining our LINEAGE while telling you the white supremacist police threat that has ALWAYS existed is worse than what she's doing. It's not. Unjust law enforcement is a constant no matter what. If the valve gets shut on illegals, that's an indirect benefit for us in an election where we're systematically ignored

The sorcery the Democrats use is impressive

Black people are facilitating our own demise

Man nobody is going out of the way to win “blacks” approval. Black approval comes cheap, unfortunately.
That’s not true. A lot of the policies proposed during Biden’s race was to cater to black concerns, like policing and voting rights. Those have carried over to Kamala.

They aren’t going to go out of their way to win the FBA blacks’ approval because their views aren’t mainstream black. And their most visible representatives aren’t taken seriously, mainly due to their own actions and words.

That’s not true. A lot of the policies proposed during Biden’s race was to cater to black concerns, like policing and voting rights. Those have carried over to Kamala.

They aren’t going to go out of their way to win the FBA blacks’ approval because their views aren’t mainstream black. And their most visible representatives aren’t taken seriously, mainly due to their own actions and words.

Making sure illegal aliens vote
Making sure felons can vote
Making sure the dead can vote
Making sure those that don't know how to spell they name can vote.

=

Democrat voting rights

The police shit doesn't matter either way. We understand race soldiers are out to get to us. That threat under Trump doesn't make us flinch. It's already in the Here and Now

On the other hand the flood of illegals is intentionally meant to harm and undermine Black America permanently... and y'all are letting it happen. Democrats are proactively undermining our LINEAGE while telling you the white supremacist police threat that has ALWAYS existed is worse than what she's doing. It's not. Unjust law enforcement is a constant no matter what. If the valve gets shut on illegals, that's an indirect benefit for us in an election where we're systematically ignored

The sorcery the Democrats use is impressive

Black people are facilitating our own demise
Are immigrants going to undermine black people because Democrats are looking to replace us with them as voters? Because they are taking our jobs?

Really curious to know why you feel immigrants are such a threat to black people.

Making sure illegal aliens vote
Making sure felons can vote
Making sure the dead can vote
Making sure those that don't know how to spell they name can vote.

=

Democrat voting rights
Ok so you feel like they are trying to replace us and neutralize our voice. Which means you admit voting is important if taking away said power is a threat.

So how does not voting play into this strategy? Or are you voting for Trump?

Are immigrants going to undermine black people because Democrats are looking to replace us with them as voters? Because they are taking our jobs?

Really curious to know why you feel immigrants are such a threat to black people.

You need to learn your history then.

I posted such information on this site already.

That's wild. Fucking incredible

Sorcery indeed

I didn't say anything about being threatened by "immigrants"

Wow

I just told you the Democrats agenda is to prioritize ILLEGALS and ignore the descendants of slavery Who Built America. That didn't phase you in the least

Unbelievable

The mental gymnastics y'all go through for a party that guarantees you nothing is disgusting and I'm logging out

Ok so you feel like they are trying to replace us and neutralize our voice. Which means you admit voting is important if taking away said power is a threat.

So how does not voting play into this strategy? Or are you voting for Trump?

Don't vote for the party bringing them in.

That's wild. Fucking incredible

Sorcery indeed

I didn't say anything about being threatened by "immigrants"

Wow

I just told you the Democrats agenda is to prioritize ILLEGALS and ignore the descendants of slavery Who Built America. That didn't phase you in the least

Unbelievable

The mental gymnastics y'all go through for a party that guarantees you nothing is disgusting and I'm logging out
You said verbatim “the flood of illegals is intentionally meant to harm and undermine Black America permanently... and y'all are letting it happen.”

If “harm and undermine” can’t be inferred as a threat then what the fuck is it?!

Unless you’re nitpicking immigrants vs illegals. If so, replace immigrants with illegals and my question still stands.

Either way, can you just answer the question. In what way will blacks be harmed and undermined? Through government programs, as a voting block, for jobs?

Your boy seems to think it’s about voting and representation.

Last edited:
I wasn’t asking you, but if you’d like to answer the question then do so. Otherwise keep it moving.

You funny Roland.

Cause earlier, I didn't ask you anything, but miraculously you replied.

Mark Robinson, is that you?

Well I guess I’m referring to the FBAs or blacks that’s too fringe. Most of those. No one going out of the way for that approval. Because we don't know how to present the case in a way that seems like a win-win ethically with certain issues like slavery and oppression I mean. We would have to make the moral case for it, it can’t just be secular. And as a whole our morals need a bit tightening up

You funny Roland.

Cause earlier, I didn't ask you anything, but miraculously you replied.

You didn’t ask anybody anything, you just made a dumbass remark about the black woman that died because she couldn’t get care in GA and I told you who you sounded like.

Back