Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

A black folk for Kamala is not a vote for policy that benefits black people. It's a vote for something else. You're choosing to vote for something other than what's best for black America

The indefinite flooding of illegals is what's worst for black america
Bruh it’s Kamala or Trump that’s going to be sitting in the White House pushing their agenda. I like her’s better from a platform perspective and from a character perspective. And hers is certainly better for black people than Trump’s on both bases.

It’s really that simple.

When y’all find a candidate you’re willing to vote for and I agree with their platform and they can get 80 million votes, let me know. That work starts now though for 2028, 2024 is out.

Niggas do more researching, digging, clawing, scratching, and fighting to try pin Knock down, in which they can't than they do the candidates that they voting for smh
Let me see if what he said is true, dammit, the nigga is right, wait wait, I think I got him, he said he heard something everybody. Smh

Just look around for second and watch yourself

Look at that.

Give that same energy to your candidate Kamala. She lies to you everyday but you skip yo ass over that, don't fact check that but wanna check Knock with every post, but you can't do it baby, Knock stay 2 steps ahead baby.

Knock say he heard something and its oh yall we gottem now, look, he's trap now, smh lol. Fucking hilarious and pretty awful at the same time.

Just look at yall.

Look.At.You. Just look at you

Niggas do more researching, digging, clawing, scratching, and fighting to try pin Knock down, in which they can't than they do the candidates that they voting for smh
Let me see if what he said is true, dammit, the nigga is right, wait wait, I think I got him, he said he heard something everybody. Smh

Just look around for second and watch yourself

Look at that.

Give that same energy to your candidate Kamala. She lies to you everyday but you skip yo ass over that, don't fact check that but wanna check Knock with every post, but you can't do it baby, Knock stay 2 steps ahead baby.

Knock say he heard something and its oh yall we gottem now, look, he's trap now, smh lol. Fucking hilarious and pretty awful at the same time.

Just look at yall.

Look.At.You. Just look at you
You're giving yourself entirely too much credit in here b

You're giving yourself entirely too much credit in here b

You right.
But I do that shit to get under the niggas on the sideline skin who wanna say something but don't.
They tiptop and like to say slick disses but don't @ me. You fuck niggas know who you are. @me nigga. I see yo pussy ass. Getting yo blood pressure up because I don't like yo candidate
Nigga fuck you and her and your feelings nigga, you move like a whole hoe out here boy

But I quit.

Last edited:
I knew that post about HBCU’s would get y’all’s panties in a bunch, lol.

Short of reparations, what do y’all want that Democrats haven’t already proposed? Notice I said “hasn’t already proposed”.

We have a certain political system that requires a majority of the house and senate to pass legislation, so don’t come with something that was proposed but just didn’t pass.

And if your next statement is “they could if they wanted to” then that’s another topic.
Y’all care to answer this question?

Back