Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

You know this isn't true in real life so I won't continue to entertain this... Moving along

You don't get to chalk something up to "I heard it" when you've continued to use this as a talking point and spoke about it so matter of factly

If I say I heard something then I heard something, if you or anybody wanna find out if its true or False do you research.

If I said I read something here is the source that's different.

But if I say that i heard you are rain are gay, with no source it's just a hear say,
Never said you were, never say you wasn't. I just said I heard through the grapevine.

I’m voting for the person I feel is the best candidate

And KH and Trump are not.

Yall may look at it as a “waste” vote but until folks vote for the best it will always be the a 2 person race because the others get no support in the name of “we gotta keep such and such out”

The vote is only a waste if you're voting in spite of your own interests and/or voting to prove a point other than voting in your own interests.

I never said that I read it B, I clearly said I 'heard'

Say bro, I 'heard' you was gay? Is this a true statement or not?

I could have said, Say bro I read that you was gay to make it a fact right, here's the article right here from where I read that you was gay?

Well if you're basing who you vote on based on what you heard as opposed to what's factual then you've proven you don't actually look up the information you've been demanding from others to know and answer for. So you're doing nothing but being a hypocrite. But nice try trying use a gay angle. It failed like your other povs.

Ma'am, you don't have to say it, but the posts up and down in this thread says to follow the Democratic Party blindly.

I'm not mad at how you feel, do your thang, knock yourself out
So because Tay says it it’s cool, lol.

Y’all are selective with who you have smoke for. Nobody here is saying follow Democrats blindly. Most if not all of us are saying it’s between Kamala and Trump, we were choosing Kamala. Then y’all twist that to say we’re blindly following democrats.

And y’all keep posting right wing talking points to discredit Kamala and we’re just calling y’all out on the merits of those claims. Then that is twisted to say we’re following democrats blindly.

So because Tay says it it’s cool, lol.

Y’all are selective with who you have smoke for. Nobody here is saying follow Democrats blindly. Most if not all of us are saying it’s between Kamala and Trump, we were choosing Kamala. Then y’all twist that to say we’re blindly following democrats.

And y’all keep posting right wing talking points to discredit Kamala and we’re just calling y’all out on the merits of those claims. Then that is twisted to say we’re following democrats blindly.
A black folk for Kamala is not a vote for policy that benefits black people. It's a vote for something else. You're choosing to vote for something other than what's best for black America

The indefinite flooding of illegals is what's worst for black america

If I say I heard something then I heard something, if you or anybody wanna find out if its true or False do you research.

If I said I read something here is the source that's different.

But if I say that i heard you are rain are gay, with no source it's just a hear say,
Never said you were, never say you wasn't. I just said I heard through the grapevine.
No

That's not how this works on the Internet or in real life

YOU were the one presenting what you heard as something that was rumored to be true. This is the same exact stuff Trump was called out for in the debate regarding Haitians and pet eating, then when presented with facts, it was "that's what I saw on TV".

You don't get to tell people it's up to them to prove what YOU heard is false.

I'm not sure why you keep trying to use a homosexual rumor as an example to illustrate your point either. I could tear this to pieces but I won't dignify it with a response so please do not reference this in your response to me.

Basically you continue to debate in bad faith

Back