Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

A democratic city

There are black folks in Chicago who have fussed about how these illegal immigrants are receiving these benefits.

But we supposed to support the democratic party? Lol, ok
Sir nobody here has said to blindly follow Democratric party, but until the Republicans get rid of Trump or a third party can drum up enough support the choices are slim. And I for one don't want an idiot who dreams of being Putin and tried to kill his own VP in the White House...

Sir nobody here has said to blindly follow Democratric party, but until the Republicans get rid of Trump or a third party can drum up enough support the choices are slim. And I for one don't want an idiot who dreams of being Putin and tried to kill his own VP in the White House...

Ma'am, you don't have to say it, but the posts up and down in this thread says to follow the Democratic Party blindly.

I'm not mad at how you feel, do your thang, knock yourself out

Go 2 posts ahead or so, and see my post, see the one you quoted, and Knight posted a podcast of them talking about it.

Yeah you clearly didn't even read the article you posted lol. It very plainly states what you said ain't happening. What you "heard" is very much distorted and what you posted proves that.

Drum enough support, so until the "crowd" goes along with the 3rd party, that's when you will join? You can join now because their policy are better than both parties.

When you see enough people going over there, that's when you will join the 3rd party? Not because they have better policy, but because of the crowd lol ok?

That's what I took from that statement.

As far as Trump, there may be more folks running for Presidents that can be 2 times as worse as Trump on both sides, nothing is set in stone.

And maybe a 3rd party candidate who knows how many members of Congress there are would help them be taken more seriously. The funniest thing about the whole 3rd party candidate thing is they too have to make a bunch of promises they can't fulfill. Jill Stein just out here saying shit to pander too. But because she's seen as outside the big 2 parties it's taken more serious for some reason.

Yeah you clearly didn't even read the article you posted lol. It very plainly states what you said ain't happening. What you "heard" is very much distorted and what you posted proves that.

I never said that I read it B, I clearly said I 'heard'

Say bro, I 'heard' you was gay? Is this a true statement or not?

I could have said, Say bro I read that you was gay to make it a fact right, here's the article right here from where I read that you was gay?

I never said that I read it B, I clearly said I 'heard'

Say bro, I 'heard' you was gay? Is this a true statement or not?

I could have said, Say bro I read that you was gay to make it a fact right, here's the article right here from where I read that you was gay?
If you admit you heard it, wouldn't it have been wise to find something to confirm what you indeed heard since you were basing a lot of your response off that false premise?

I’m voting for the person I feel is the best candidate

And KH and Trump are not.

Yall may look at it as a “waste” vote but until folks vote for the best it will always be the a 2 person race because the others get no support in the name of “we gotta keep such and such out”

That's your prerogative.

I been saying I'm voting for the person I feel is the best candidate out of the options we currently have.

Seems practical 🤷🏽‍♂️

Back