Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Kamala Harris The Best Candidate For Black People?

No

That's not how this works on the Internet or in real life

YOU were the one presenting what you heard as something that was rumored to be true. This is the same exact stuff Trump was called out for in the debate regarding Haitians and pet eating, then when presented with facts, it was "that's what I saw on TV".

You don't get to tell people it's up to them to prove what YOU heard is false.

I'm not sure why you keep trying to use a homosexual rumor as an example to illustrate your point either. I could tear this to pieces but I won't dignify it with a response so please do not reference this in your response to me.

Basically you continue to debate in bad faith

No that's how YOU and the niggas who cosigned you move in life and on the net

Nigga you not to tell me how the rules go when you don't even practice them

You don't even answer direct questions lol.

Niggas the rules don't apply cuz you say so lol.

Breath

Last edited:
Impossible. He's debating to get your black ass off the plantation you willingly stay on and protect
Niggas play dumb all time.

He understands very clear, he thought he has something to jump on, oh you said it to be true. I did not say anything to be true.
I know what I said and what I post.

Gotcha my ass.

Just like I heard them niggas gay, it could be true or false
I didn't provide a source so if you wanna look it up do so, if not move around.

No that's how YOU and the niggas who cosigned you.

Nigga you not to tell me how the rules go when you don't even practice them

You don't even answer direct questions lol.

Niggas the rules don't apply cuz you say so lol.

Breath
Read to understand this time

The onus is on YOU to provide evidence to something you speak about so matter of factly.

Rain said something to Goldie the other day. I can't remember it verbatim but why should I dignify a nonsensical remark with a well thought out response when it's clear you aren't here for constructive dialogue. It's a bunch of set ups, traps and gotchas. When you start answering/responding in good faith, I'll answer your questions more directly.

Deal?

Niggas play dumb all time.

He understands very clear, he thought he has something to jump on, oh you said it to be true. I did not say anything to be true.
I know what I said and what I post.

Gotcha my ass.

Just like I heard them niggas gay, it could be true or false
I didn't provide a source so if you wanna look it up do so, if not move around.
If we're playing dumb, please tell me what to call what y'all niggas doing

So because Tay says it it’s cool, lol.

Y’all are selective with who you have smoke for. Nobody here is saying follow Democrats blindly. Most if not all of us are saying it’s between Kamala and Trump, we were choosing Kamala. Then y’all twist that to say we’re blindly following democrats.

And y’all keep posting right wing talking points to discredit Kamala and we’re just calling y’all out on the merits of those claims. Then that is twisted to say we’re following democrats blindly.

I've always said do your thang vote for who you want to. That doesn't stop me from saying Kamala is a shitty candidate.
Bro, you and everybody on this board can vote for me as president, I don't care lol. I still can pick apart the candidate and say there are better candidates

I can ask questions which I have been doing

Last edited:
Read to understand this time

The onus is on YOU to provide evidence to something you speak about so matter of factly.

Rain said something to Goldie the other day. I can't remember it verbatim but why should I dignify a nonsensical remark with a well thought out response when it's clear you aren't here for constructive dialogue. It's a bunch of set ups, traps and gotchas. When you start answering/responding in good faith, I'll answer your questions more directly.

Deal?

Huh.

Who asked me to prove?

Let's start there

Quote the person who asked me to prove what I heard

Knock where did you hear that from

Quote that poster who said that

if you can't. Move around

Rain disputed what you said with an article that clearly outlines it was state funding when your position was it was federal. Not a single admission that you got it wrong, it was "it was what I heard"
Nigga came in here saying, "That's right tay, what you said are facts" And haven't dropped 1 source yet.

Show me what you @BlackRain READ that states that illegal immigrants have NOT received 9k monthly.

IF IT"S FACTS IT SHOULD BE PLASTERED EVERYWHERE

Drop your sources.. with an 's'

@Disanthrope already told you that the law doesn't apply and Tay agreed with him

If illegal immigrants have not received $9k, what evidence are you looking for? A news story that says “Illegal Immigrants Do Not Get $9k, Contrary to a Post on ABW”. 😆

It’s on the person making the claim to provide the proof.

What you were actually talking about is

See how easy it is to know the facts instead of "what you heard" and letting lies inform your pov

Rain disputed what you said with an article that clearly outlines it was state funding when your position was it was federal. Not a single admission that you got it wrong, it was "it was what I heard"

Bro look at you.
Just look at you. Smh.
Just look at the lengths you are going to do what? Prove nothing
Breh breath

I posted the article first before Rain even made the post. Did you see me post the same article the Rain nigga posted? Yes or No?
Just look at you bro. Smh.

How did he dispute me when I posted the article myself?? Look at the order of the post bro.

I never said the shit was true. I said I heard, which means it can be true or it can be false.

Nobody said, Knock provide a source to that shit you heard. Nobody said that.

Bro just look at you. You trying so hard smh. Just look at you again

Man I heard Ole boy got shot,
How you know.....then buddy has to tell you how he knows or where he got that from

It's just he heard Ole boy got shot, could be true or not....

Man I heard Ole girl got a train ran on her.
It could be true or not

Bro again, look at you smh

Just look.at.you.bro

Bro look at you.
Just look at you. Smh.
Just look at the lengths you are going to do what? Prove nothing
Breh breath

I posted the article first before Rain even made the post.
Just look at you bro. Smh.

How did he dispute me when I posted the article myself?? Look at the order of the post bro.

I never said the shit was true. I said I heard, which means it can be true or it can be false.

Nobody said, Knock provide a source to that shit you heard. Nobody said that.

Bro just look at you. You trying so hard smh. Just look at you again

Man I heard Ole boy got shot,
How you know.....then buddy has to tell you how he knows or where he got that from

It's just he heard Ole boy got shot, could be true or not....

Man I heard Ole girl got a train ran on her.
It could be true or not

Bro again, look at you smh

Just look.at.you.bro
Got it

I hope you enjoy your evening

russell-westbrook-yawn.gif

View attachment 1381745

So the schools are still like 75 percent black

Back