Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is he overreacting or she cheating?

This sounds like he views her as a possession...a thing. Your my wife and if your riding on a bike with a man I don't know then it makes me feel disrespected or even makes me look bad to my friends etc etc

I would love know man or woman why this is viewed as cheating and the deeper feelings behind it.

When we don't feel good about something we often are not looking at ourselves first we are looking outward and trying to control the outer thing.

When we get clear and actually understand our beliefs and feelings. More meaningful conversations can happen versus just demanding something be done by someone.

The resolution is not her following his demands just because they are married imo. Doing things just because it makes the other person happy and inturn makes you feel a way is not healthy.

Ultimately maybe then no longer being together is the best.

Sometimes you have to give up things you like to appease the other person. If you believe compromise in that way is wrong or you're not capable of it, then you shouldn't get married. It's just that simple. There's nothing wrong with a man not wanting his lady hugged up on some other nigga riding around on his bike taking pictures. Is there an element of possessiveness there? Of course, but with the amount of time, money, and energy you have to put into growing a relationship to the point of marriage and the sacrifice and work it takes to maintain that marriage, both husband and wife are entitled to some degree of possessiveness. And both have the right to expect that their spouse will respect their wishes within reason.

Like I know dudes can be out of line with their expectations sometimes, but what kinda wife can't give up riding on other niggas' bikes for the happiness of her husband?

Damn man. Being good friends with a lady can sometimes have you in those situations like... am I being a friend, a cockblocker, a hater or just prideful? For me there were a few times where the next day in my mind I was like... "ay... i might have actually saved your life last night" and I didn't get a parade or anything.
I hang with my female friends sometimes and I guess I'm fortunate to never be tried like that.

It's tricky too, cause once you out at a function and niggaz find out y'all just homies the wolves is out.

It still looks away for y'all to be hanging and a nigga just in the bitches face and you right there.

There's etiquette to everything I suppose🤷‍♂️

…with the amount of time, money, and energy you have to put into growing a relationship to the point of marriage and the sacrifice and work it takes to maintain that marriage, both husband and wife are entitled to some degree of possessiveness.

Totally disagree with this sentiment. And I think that’s where a lot of relationships go wrong. Not even talking about this specific situation. Just in general.

Totally disagree with this sentiment. And I think that’s where a lot of relationships go wrong. Not even talking about this specific situation. Just in general.

Then what's the point of being married to you? If you don't believe that the building and the formalized commitment marriage entitles you to some level of exclusivity and adherence to the wishes of the other person, why bother?

Wait, a lot of people in here commenting on what's right or wrong for a marriage.

How many are ya'll are married?

Not to say that all the comments from married people are right. I'm just curious of how many people are speaking from actual experience.

Married

You quoted me saying that a person shouldn't leave a marriage because their spouse took a bike ride with someone else. You some how read that and inferred that I 'allow any ole thing'.

In reality, the only information that can be gathered from me saying that that is a silly reason to leave your spouse...is that I think that's a silly reason to leave your spouse. Because what I said was that it was a silly reason to leave your spouse.

From 'He doesn't think you should get a divorce because your spouse took a bike ride with someone' to 'He allows any ole thing' is a CRAZY leap to make.
All leaps are crazy depending on the size of the leaper....

Wait, a lot of people in here commenting on what's right or wrong for a marriage.

How many are ya'll are married?

Not to say that all the comments from married people are right. I'm just curious of how many people are speaking from actual experience.
Formerly married

For those who missed it.

The vibration makes them orgasm. Women love riding on the back of bikes because it can lead to an intense ass orgasm.

So if you cool with your wife busting a nut while holding on to another dude. It's safe to say you're in a open relationship 🤷🏿‍♂️

Then what's the point of being married to you? If you don't believe that the building and the formalized commitment marriage entitles you to some level of exclusivity and adherence to the wishes of the other person, why bother?

That was an amazing move if the goalposts. When did I mention anything about not adhering to some level of exclusivity it adherence to a persons wishes?

What I said was that a person isn’t entitled ti any level is POSSESSIVENESS just because you are married to a person.

You don’t own a person. No one is entitled to feel and type of possessiveness based on the fact that you’re married to them.

You somehow took that and turned it into a commentary on being faithful in marriage.

That’s wild.

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
Look at how ur wife holding on to another man

1644094547435.gif Smelling all on his neck and shit then getting dropped off at ur crib LOL plz

This sounds like he views her as a possession...a thing. Your my wife and if your riding on a bike with a man I don't know then it makes me feel disrespected or even makes me look bad to my friends etc etc

I would love know man or woman why this is viewed as cheating and the deeper feelings behind it.

When we don't feel good about something we often are not looking at ourselves first we are looking outward and trying to control the outer thing.

When we get clear and actually understand our beliefs and feelings. More meaningful conversations can happen versus just demanding something be done by someone.

The resolution is not her following his demands just because they are married imo. Doing things just because it makes the other person happy and inturn makes you feel a way is not healthy.

Ultimately maybe then no longer being together is the best.

Naw thats just...naw.

If I'm out & about and see my WIFE riding on the back of another nigga's motorcycle...

OR

...one of our kids see her and blurts out "Look Daddy...its mama!"

...best believe it's gonna be *Bernie Mack voice* TROUUUBBLE...TROUUBBLE!

Yes...that looks bad when my WIFE is seen riding on a man's bike who isn't her husband. Yes...imma think that trout mout hefa is cheating.

B/c if she tells me she's going out to run errands...but is actually going to meet another nigga to ride around town wit...uuuhhh I SAY THEE NAY!

Her azzz can have THAT nigga drop her off at her mama's crib. She ain't coming back home until further notice.

Last edited:
That was an amazing move if the goalposts. When did I mention anything about not adhering to some level of exclusivity it adherence to a persons wishes?

What I said was that a person isn’t entitled ti any level is POSSESSIVENESS just because you are married to a person.

You don’t own a person. No one is entitled to feel and type of possessiveness based on the fact that you’re married to them.

You somehow took that and turned it into a commentary on being faithful in marriage.

That’s wild.

Lol What? What does it mean to be possessive but that you believe the other person is yours and yours alone (exclusivity) and that you have some level of control or at least say in how that other person believes (an expectation of adherence to your wishes).

Marriage is basically just a contract between two people declaring mutual possession of each other.

I was serious about that question earlier. If you can't consider your spouse to be yours after you're married, why even get married? If you don't want your S/O thinking that you belong to them on any level, you're better off not getting married.

Also, I strongly believe in maintaining good relationships....

And if a marriage is ruining your relationship with your spouse... Especially if y'all got kids... It's better to get a divorce early and just try to work thru that transition.

If it's a fight to be together, it might mean one of them is really done, and haven't come to terms with it. And again, I'm all about maintaining relationships... And sometimes that means transitioning through stages. If we can have a more healthy relationship divorced than married, I'd rather get divorced instead of beefing over dumb stuff every day until resentment and hate settle in cuz this stage of the relationship hit it's expiration date

Back