Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is he overreacting or she cheating?

Lol What? What does it mean to be possessive but that you believe the other person is yours and yours alone (exclusivity) and that you have some level of control or at least say in how that other person believes (an expectation of adherence to your wishes).

Marriage is basically just a contract between two people declaring mutual possession of each other.

I was serious about that question earlier. If you can't consider your spouse to be yours after you're married, why even get married? If you don't want your S/O thinking that you belong to them on any level, you're better off not getting married.

Understood. You and I fundamentally disagree on some of the basics of marriage. That’s what I took from this exchange.

And that’s ok.

Salute.

Yoooo….I remember one time my boy saw his girl on tha back of a nigga bike at Bike Week wearin’ tha bathing suit he bought her lol…he disappeared for like 2 hours and we saw him on tha balcony looking out at tha ocean lmao hahahahaha

When he finally came back downstairs he had shaved his head bald and taken his wife beater off talkin’ bout some “Fuck it!! I’m out here too!!”

I laughed an entire weekend at him…

"I'm out here too!" needs to become the eternal battle cry for people that get cheated on

Take away the paperwork/legalities...marriage is no different from a long term relationship.

Yes and no. Yes if you have the type of long term relationship that would basically lead to a common law marriage anyway. No if you're in a long term relationship but you're still basically living your own separate lives.

Lol he did the right thing. I'd tell feel the same. Now she can ride other men's bikes and whatever else all day.

Respect to people that take action instead of being unhappy with what another person does but stays with them.

Yes and no. Yes if you have the type of long term relationship that would basically lead to a common law marriage anyway. No if you're in a long term relationship but you're still basically living your own separate lives.

Some married couples have separate houses

Back