Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is he overreacting or she cheating?

Chicks cum riding bikes.... It's the vibration. He was right

Reactions: GNS
Damn man. Being good friends with a lady can sometimes have you in those situations like... am I being a friend, a cockblocker, a hater or just prideful? For me there were a few times where the next day in my mind I was like... "ay... i might have actually saved your life last night" and I didn't get a parade or anything.

Facts.

I didn't know many black dudes when I was in grad school, so I mostly went out with chicks. It had its perks, but that shit could be flat out dangerous. Like one chick I had to cut off completely because as soon as she learned I had a concealed weapon, she started showing out every time we went somewhere on some "You got me right?" shit. Fool was acting like I bought the last gun ever made or something.

Facts.

I didn't know many black dudes when I was in grad school, so I mostly went out with chicks. It had its perks, but that shit could be flat out dangerous. Like one chick I had to cut off completely because as soon as she learned I had a concealed weapon, she started showing out every time we went somewhere on some "You got me right?" shit. Fool was acting like I bought the last gun ever made or something.

1644040806005.jpeg

Yo, if they had the conversation before and she knows dude not cool with that shyt, then she doesnt respect her husband. That second time is blatant disrespect. Homie need to lay down the law immediately. Let her know he not playing games.

Saw my ex on the back of one of the Ruff Ryders bike at Summer Jam. Yea, those bikers that was in DMX's videos. Sun had broads lined up taking them in a loop around the parking lot. She hops off the bike walks over to me and was like "I was telling my girl, I knew I was gonna run into you" like I didnt see her just hop off of the bike ...lol

I literally quoted the reason

You quoted me saying that a person shouldn't leave a marriage because their spouse took a bike ride with someone else. You some how read that and inferred that I 'allow any ole thing'.

In reality, the only information that can be gathered from me saying that that is a silly reason to leave your spouse...is that I think that's a silly reason to leave your spouse. Because what I said was that it was a silly reason to leave your spouse.

From 'He doesn't think you should get a divorce because your spouse took a bike ride with someone' to 'He allows any ole thing' is a CRAZY leap to make.

Black Bikers was the ONLY time I was cool wit my ex (gf at that time) riding on a guy's bike. Or taking pics on one. I wasn't around that shyt.

She was wit her girls chillin. I was chillin wit my homeboy gettin all type of freaky pics & vids from the women out there.

This sounds like he views her as a possession...a thing. Your my wife and if your riding on a bike with a man I don't know then it makes me feel disrespected or even makes me look bad to my friends etc etc

I would love know man or woman why this is viewed as cheating and the deeper feelings behind it.

When we don't feel good about something we often are not looking at ourselves first we are looking outward and trying to control the outer thing.

When we get clear and actually understand our beliefs and feelings. More meaningful conversations can happen versus just demanding something be done by someone.

The resolution is not her following his demands just because they are married imo. Doing things just because it makes the other person happy and inturn makes you feel a way is not healthy.

Ultimately maybe then no longer being together is the best.

Last edited:
Back