Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is he overreacting or she cheating?

Look at ya'll reliving your glory days šŸ˜‚

I agree that her actions were inappropriate since he let her know that he didn't like it the first time, but idk if it's worth going through a divorce.

So what would you do In a situation where a mans wife is purposely and NONCHALANTLY riding on bikes with strange men and disrespecting the man of the household?

What would cause a woman to hop on a motorcycle with a strange man in the first place? A MOTORCYCLE of all things. And a man the husband knows nothing about? ā€œEnjoying the rideā€ isnā€™t a good enough excuse. Those men can easily violate her

Would you be comfortable with your husband driving around with random women you donā€™t know about just because he ā€œenjoys itā€?

Youā€™re opening a dangerous door.

Although I still stand with my original verdict

I can see how someone would say ā€œbut thereā€™s not enough informationā€¦what ifā€¦.what ifā€¦.what ifā€ as a reasoning..

But based on what Iā€™m readingā€¦.nah

Although I still stand with my original verdict

I can see how someone would say ā€œbut thereā€™s not enough informationā€¦what ifā€¦.what ifā€¦.what ifā€ as a reasoning..

But based on what Iā€™m readingā€¦.nah

He said itā€™s a form of cheating to him so itā€™s cheating.

Reactions: GNS
Me and this platonic friend that use to go clubbin had a falling out over some shit like that. We were coming out of the club ready to go home. The club was in Raleigh and we lived in Chapel Hill. That's a bout a half hour drive. She saw some biker dudes and started getting all excited. The interaction went something like:

Biker Boy: Hey come hop on. I'll take you for a lil 30 min ride.
Her: Oh yeah. I'm in. *looks at me* Wait for me.
Me: Hold on, you want to take your half drunk ass off with a complete stranger on a 30 min. ride? I don't think that's a good idea.
Biker Boy: Who is he? You gonna let him tell you that you can't ride?
Her: He's like my lil bro. He can't tell me anything. I'm going.
Me: Well, if you go, I hope that 30 min ride is back to Chapel Hill cause I'm going home.
Her: Whatever. Just wait here for me.

So of course I left and went home to crash. She called me the next day heated talking about I left her stranded and that a real friend wouldn't have done that. She didn't talk to me for like 6 months after that.
Nigga needed to be socked out for even trying to create tension.
Chick needs to be cut off for trying to play youā€¦.twice

Look at ya'll reliving your glory days šŸ˜‚

I agree that her actions were inappropriate since he let her know that he didn't like it the first time, but idk if it's worth going through a divorce.
Excuse my language but if her titties are on a nigga back that ainā€™t her husband or relative or even close childhood friend ā€¦ā€¦she for the streets

She either 1) got a whole slew of ā€œbike niggazā€ saved in her phone she be hittinā€™ up for ā€œridesā€ or 2) she just be accepting rides from random ā€œunsubsā€ (been binge watching Criminal Minds for tha past month lol) and sheā€™s gonna inevitably get a ride from tha wrong ā€œunsubā€ and get ā€œunsubbedā€ to Boliviaā€¦

Never are good results for their marriageā€¦

Why do you feel constant disrespect from a spouse isn't worth going through a divorce?

What the wife doing is beyond inappropriate to me since it's something that she was told by her husband actually is a form of cheating to him.

So riding on the back of a bike twice is constant disrespect?? Did he actually explain to why he feels that's cheating so she has more of an understanding or he just told her and that's it?

a short separation and/or maybe some therapy should have tried instead of just going straight to divorce. IMO the situation is something that could have been worked through...

So riding on the back of a bike twice is constant disrespect?? Did he actually explain to why he feels that's cheating so she has more of an understanding or he just told her and that's it?

a short separation and/or maybe some therapy should have tried instead of just going straight to divorce. IMO the situation is something that could have been worked through...
It is disrespect cause he told her about it the first time and she went ahead and did it again. He was cool with it as long as itā€™s a friend or relative but in both cases was a stranger

He explained his position once.

this is not about dont but a new bag or dint be in that location.
this involves another man.
Itā€™s multiple levels of disrespect.
if she didnā€™t bother to listen to her husband is one.
Breast on the back of another man is two
Her not even bothering to introduce dude to her husband is three
The clothes she has on in the presence of said dude is four.
She didnā€™t tell him she was in the presence or would be with another dude is five.

Back