Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is #AmINext the next #MeToo or just a branch off the tree?

Lol. Gotcha. I understand.

My whole point is as true as it maybe that said woman was raped. Folks can't just put people out there like that without proof. If it would lead to true rapists and only them suffering consequences for said rape I wouldn't have a problem with it.

We can't act like people don't die behind lies and accusations. Shit look at that kid who was just stabbed to death in NYC at that corner store. Folks dragged that dude out the store and killed him. He was just a kid and died behind a lie and a mistaken identity.

I get wanting to support victims but just allowing folks to post anything about anybody and having it be believed ain't the way.

My whole point is as true as it maybe that said woman was raped. Folks can't just put people out there like that without proof. If it would lead to true rapists and only them suffering consequences for said rape I wouldn't have a problem with it.

We can't act like people don't die behind lies and accusations. Shit look at that kid who was just stabbed to death in NYC at that corner store. Folks dragged that dude out the store and killed him. He was just a kid and died behind a lie and a mistaken identity.

I get wanting to support victims but just allowing folks to post anything about anybody and having it be believed ain't the way.

1. Unless that kid died in the Bronx because someone posted his name, pic and and accusation on twitter, that’s irrelevant. But I understand the point you’re trying to make.

2. The bolded is where we diverge. You added something to the equation - ‘having it be believed’. My point is that any woman who is raped should be able to post their story and who did it. It’s on US to believe them or not. But that’s OUR burden. Not theirs. All they are doing is presenting the allegation.

You need proof to PROVE an allegation. You shouldn’t need proof to MAKE an allegation.

1. Unless that kid died in the Bronx because someone posted his name, pic and and accusation on twitter, that’s irrelevant. But I understand the point you’re trying to make.

2. The bolded is where we diverge. You added something to the equation - ‘having it be believed’. My point is that any woman who is raped should be able to post their story and who did it. It’s on US to believe them or not. But that’s OUR burden. Not theirs. All they are doing is presenting the allegation.

You need proof to PROVE an allegation. You shouldn’t need proof to MAKE an allegation.

I agree with part of that. If a person wants to take that allegation public with pics and names I'm of the opinion said person needs proof

I agree with part of that. If a person wants to take that allegation public with pics and names I'm of the opinion said person needs proof

...and yet you also acknowledge that you have no idea what sort of 'proof' you'd accept as 'proof'. So to be honest, it's kind of a moot point. One of them agree to disagree situations.

It's weird how some people get very pro-police when it comes to rape victims when it's a known fact that they don't even test the damn rape kits.

So with that said... what the other "rape proof" you guys looking for?

Niggas honestly are pro police arbitrarily af. They wanted Jessie Smollet to do real time. I’m like when do we trust the police or not. Like why would women trust police if we don’t?

What kind of proof? Because it seems like the demand that a rape victim post proof is like a catch-22.

Might as well say that a guy accused of rape can just post proof that he didn't do it.

What kind of proof? Because it seems like the demand that a rape victim post proof is like a catch-22.

Might as well say that a guy accused of rape can just post proof that he didn't do it.

Already asked and answered

If I didnt do it, I have a problem
If I did...I got an aww shit problem.

tenor.gif

Already asked and answered

I don't know

Oh my bad I didn't see that.

But i mean... you can't see how it's messed up to demand proof that you can't even define? And this is an internet forum not a court of law. It shouldn't be surprising that chicks are taking vigilante action against their rapists.

I mean here is a whole video of a guy dragging a naked woman into a motel room as she's begging for help and her running out later and telling a witness that she just got raped. He was found not guilty...

I would call that as close to proof as possible so I can't help but feel like the demand for proof is really a cop-out and the implication is "under very few circumstances will I believe a woman was raped".

But i mean... you can't see how it's messed up to demand proof that you can't even define? And this is an internet forum not a court of law. It shouldn't be surprising that chicks are taking vigilante action against their rapists.

I mean here is a whole video of a guy dragging a naked woman into a motel room as she's begging for help and her running out later and telling a witness that she just got raped. He was found not guilty...

I would call that as close to proof as possible so I can't help but feel like the demand for proof is really a cop-out and the implication is "under very few circumstances will I believe a woman was raped".

No I don't see how it's messed up. What I see is messed up is acting like every woman who would do this is telling the truth and coming from a good place in doing it. I see it as messed as yall acting like letting people do shit like this isn't going to go somewhere totally different.

You can feel how you want to feel which you already do. It ain't a cop out. My stance is I ain't saying the woman sharing the story is lying and I ain't saying that said man or men are guilty either.

yooooooooooo

this was Mateen Cleeves (sp?)

i didnt know dude got caught up in some shit like this..DAMN!!!

I get it the main thing people have issue with is the false accusations. But I think we over estimate how often that happens
Word.
The chances of a rape going unreported or the dude walking free weeks into the "investigation" are much greater than a dude getting caught up on a false rape charge. Dont quote me on the number, but only like 7 out of 400 rape accusations end up going to trial. Yet the first thing outa ppls mouth is fearing for the dude reputation and shit.

Back