Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is #AmINext the next #MeToo or just a branch off the tree?

like what?
What do you mean, like what?

Take any example of a woman's sexual deviancy being discussed and you'll find people defending, deflecting, or outright denying that she did anything wrong simply because she's a woman.

Also, I have a poster on ignore so if he's responding to me, I will not be seeing or replying to him. FYI

What do you mean, like what?

Take any example of a woman's sexual deviancy being discussed and you'll find people defending, deflecting, or outright denying that she did anything wrong simply because she's a woman.

Also, I have a poster on ignore so if he's responding to me, I will not be seeing or replying to him. FYI

I'm not being obtuse, but I would like for you to make it plain for me

And damn, with hellczar did for you to put him on ignore

Just call him a blind looking thumb and he'll leave you alone

ok....how about a women taking dick in the morning or while a dude is drunk?

this is looked at as a blessing and in some circles braggin rights.

or how about both being high/ but only one person has the right to consent while all the responsibility fall on the other person whos just as high?

yall dont realy want to have this talk.

niggas want to point fingers and say people are supporters of rape and acknowledge how often rape happens one way and not the other.
same with physical, emotional and financial abuse.
it happens but only one side gotta just take it.

i am not here to say what a woman can or cant do when going thru a traumatic situation.
people can act out and just want justice. cant blame them.

be we are also moving towards a society where an accusation is a weapon.

men should allow those real victims and women to take the lead in this and shut this down because it will harm them and their accusations God forbid it happens to them.

but that would be too much like right.

Basically, what DOS said.

Even high profile examples like Cardi B and Katy Perry show how little people are interested in having a consistent discussion.

Kissing men unsolicited. Drugging men unprovoked. Preying on men sexually and financially.

It's never ok but it seems like people want to be "on code" and only discuss it publicly when it suits their narrative.

seems like people want to be "on code" and only discuss it publicly when it suits their narrative.
This is why some of these discussions are corny.
Just say you give someone a pass cuz you fucks with them but what they doing ain't right.

Again....to much like right.

AP21 you been corny you’re entire life no reason to further prove it hypocrite

ok....how about a women taking dick in the morning or while a dude is drunk?

this is looked at as a blessing and in some circles braggin rights.

or how about both being high/ but only one person has the right to consent while all the responsibility fall on the other person whos just as high?

yall dont realy want to have this talk.

niggas want to point fingers and say people are supporters of rape and acknowledge how often rape happens one way and not the other.
same with physical, emotional and financial abuse.
it happens but only one side gotta just take it.
Fam you and I have had this discussion before. Niggas don't take rape from women seriously. That's why on the ic whenever them threads of teachers smashin male students came up, most of the thread was on some "where was she when I was in school" shit. I guarantee if yall started holding your rapists accountable, things would start changing. But yall only wana bring it up in discussions like this where we're talking about men raping women.

Fam you and I have had this discussion before. Niggas don't take rape from women seriously. That's why on the ic whenever them threads of teachers smashin male students came up, most of the thread was on some "where was she when I was in school" shit. I guarantee if yall started holding your rapists accountable, things would start changing. But yall only wana bring it up in discussions like this where we're talking about men raping women.
Toxic masculinity is why they are not held accountable.
We are taught the coochie is the goal no matter what.

If you turn it away or tell...youz gay.
Holding women accountable Gamble's with the dream alot of guys want which is feeling like a chick can't get enough of them.

I can admit all that.

But that don't take away from the act.

the two people should be in some sort of agreement that it's ok.

Shit even some women would look at a dude funny by not taking it while she's naked next to you. But that another conversation.

It's alot that not talked about but I am still on the fence about public accusations. Do I need proof? I'm not the judge and jury.

Society has been slowly inching towards an honest conversation about men's sexual vulnerability.

Alot of men you know have an experience of having sex against his will. No, it may not be a woman exerting brute force on him, but it might have been him being pressured into it because otherwise she might spaz on him, call the police, call someone to beat him up, ruin his property, slander him, etc.

Then there's the "take one for the team" thing which coerces men to have sex that they really don't want to have.

The lines between rape, assault, harassment, misconduct, preying etc are thin but the reason why many men are only talking about it when women talk about female victims is because initiating a discussion about male victims gets trivialized by both men and women, making those men feel isolated.

I know you know this though. So why make assertions like that as if you don't know the underlying social dogma?

Society has been slowly inching towards an honest conversation about men's sexual vulnerability.

Alot of men you know have an experience of having sex against his will. No, it may not be a woman exerting brute force on him, but it might have been him being pressured into it because otherwise she might spaz on him, call the police, call someone to beat him up, ruin his property, slander him, etc.

Then there's the "take one for the team" thing which coerces men to have sex that they really don't want to have.

The lines between rape, assault, harassment, misconduct, preying etc are thin but the reason why many men are only talking about it when women talk about female victims is because initiating a discussion about male victims gets trivialized by both men and women, making those men feel isolated.

I know you know this though. So why make assertions like that as if you don't know the underlying social dogma?

If we're being real, this thread is filled with nothing but niggas being intellectually dishonest and making assertions about things as if they don't know the underlying social dogma.

Back