Is ABW ready to be mature? Official Pride šŸŒˆ month

Legit question.

How are yā€™all celebrating pride month?

I hit my cousin and she said she donā€™t celebrate anything but just post happy pride month.

Sheā€™s a lesbian

• Ether
Reactions: bootcheese3000
When lgbtq ppl jump the gun with discrimination claims over light, trivial shit, it might be a defence mechanism? I dunno. Like the Ginuwine incident u mentioned. There can unfortunately b a lot of trauma , weakness and insecurity built into ppl with disenfranchised or unconventional lifestyles.
So some ppl become hyper sensitive. When that happens it's easier to default to the worst case scenarios or explanations about why u were just rejected. And I understand that to an extent, because there's a lot of evidence over the years to back up all the discrimination faced.

So i guess it's that, and/or they're just wholly convinced that everyone should agree with the entirety of the lgbtq movement because it's thought that whether support is shown or not is determined by ones moral compass, or on an empathetic level, where if u don't show support u must lacking in it or must have lost that compass, so to speak.
This is pretty much the point I'm making: EVERYBODY has been rejected at some time in their Lives. The Homosexual Community isn't exempt from this. If they get rejected by a Str8 Person, then keep it moving, Stop stalking them, then shaming them, because they aren't down with that Lifestyle. I'm supposed to feel sorry for somebody who committed Suicide because somebody turned down their Sexual Advances? They're lucky they got off easy, some Folks never live to see the following Day because of that mistake.
Again you just described somebody that does not fit the stereotypical gay man. There are some who do. You view the ones that do as the representatives based on those stereotypes. Hollywood shit. Sorry if I came off condescending Iā€™m not dismissing your point of view or any of that. Yes some do embrace the bad shit just like itā€™s niggas who embrace the bad shit. Are we not given the benefit of the doubt my brother?

Again a gay black man has a whole different life experience from and non gay man. You know exactly how our community used to be if you were the gay dude at school. Again I never said the issue of race and sexual attraction and gender are the same. They can overlap. Why canā€™t a gay man be effeminate? Because you donā€™t like it?

Trust me, I'm from California, so I know how full of shit Liberals are, as well as Homosexuals. They're just as Racist as anybody else, they just get away with it because of their Sexual Preference, which is fucked up. I remember my Twin Brother telling me a long time ago about Black Lesbians always getting the short end of the stick because:

1. they're Black, and

2. they're Lesbian.

There are waaaay too many Open Secrets in the Homosexual Community that they deny and try to cover up, but some of us are very hip to their fucked-up Customs and ways of Life, such as Grooming. They can deny it all they want, but they know they engage in that sick and deviant behavior, and there are plenty in the Community who condone it. But, make no mistakes, molesting Children isn't a Gay or Str8 thing, it's a Sicko thing. Pure Child Abuse, if you ask me.

Reactions: Dwayne
Menā€™s mental health month wasnā€™t worthy on a website full of men straight and gay

Somebody made a thread about pride month and as expected folks in here arguing about some shit that probably has no effect on their everyday life. Yall dont really care bout this shit.

Nobody made a thread about about mens mental health month.. Folks seemingly dont care about that shit either.

*shrugs*

This how @HellCzar be in these threads on the daily šŸ˜‚

bornskywalker-jon-snow.gif

Somebody made a thread about pride month and as expected folks in here arguing about some shit that probably has no effect on their everyday life. Yall dont really care bout this shit.

Nobody made a thread about about mens mental health month.. Folks seemingly dont care about that shit either.

*shrugs*
Well we are not mature if we dint embrace it but nigga do fuck shit then itā€™s mental health thatā€™s needed

Niggas stay saying kanye has mental healthy issues but also choose to attack him for it. Or not call out those who use his talking points against him to show heā€™s crazy.
Slavery was a choice and forgive hitler. Which is crazy and which is blamed on mental health? So we hate what the mentally challenged say knowing they not right?

Anyway, gay can be gay. Dint force me to like your gay if I like you as a human.

If a gay is happy ā€¦is he happy because heā€™s gay or happy and happens to be gay? And I canā€™t be happy for bruh without acknowledging the gay part?

Well we are not mature if we dint embrace it but nigga do fuck shit then itā€™s mental health thatā€™s needed

Niggas stay saying kanye has mental healthy issues but also choose to attack him for it. Or not call out those who use his talking points against him to show heā€™s crazy.
Slavery was a choice and forgive hitler. Which is crazy and which is blamed on mental health? So we hate what the mentally challenged say knowing they not right?

Anyway, gay can be gay. Dint force me to like your gay if I like you as a human.

If a gay is happy ā€¦is he happy because heā€™s gay or happy and happens to be gay? And I canā€™t be happy for bruh without acknowledging the gay part?

feel free to post in the mens health thread. it's got a whopping ONE post while yall debate about this shit

Lol bruh thatā€™s the tactic they do bring up some shit they donā€™t ever discuss
Kinda like the huge amount of posts about missing black kids in Cleveland?

But the gaysā€¦. Yes we have to celebrate

Are you in the topic? You didnā€™t tag me or bring it up. Probably discussing single moms and shit
Why should I have to ask you to come in?
Donā€™t you have a child?
And why you bringing up single moms.? Can you stay on topic?

So what youā€™re saying is you feel your views on gender are being forcefully changed by the social back lash and itā€™s impact. And I guess I can see that to some point.

But again I view the lbgqt issue, race issues, mental health issues and pretty much all the stuff you canā€™t talk about at work. If jobs let you go or businesses donā€™t want to work with you because that community was offended then so be it. You have a right to an opinion they have a right to not fuck with you.

Iā€™m not saying racial issues and lbgqt issues are the sane thing. And again I donā€™t feel like most of the lbgqt community is as extreme as yā€™all make it seem.

Id say I donā€™t think theyā€™re that extreme either, but itā€™s hard to pinpoint. I donā€™t have a hard time explaining it, I just donā€™t think that the subject Is just a heavy one.

A company that doesnā€™t want me working for them because I am against certain sexual proclivities is what it is. Itā€™s not an acceptance thing. Especially since everybody knows that on the checklist of things people are into, they donā€™t just accept everything people are into.

Hence me making the Brian Scalabrine point early. Most people are for the acceptance for heterosexuality and thatā€™s it, many people are cool with homosexuality and donā€™t have the issue with it, but everybody with sense knows these two are not the only ones accepted and practiced. What many people donā€™t want to see, is that get hijacked and hazed into a sexual free for all. Which is scary to think, cuz what exactly would be the prevention of that? Especially when the rhetoric today is to be for everything?

Why you ainā€™t make the thread but in here bashing gays. That included black gay men. So their health does not matter to you.

Bruh look yā€™all arguments been trash most of this thread. My opinion wonā€™t change unless you have some factual evidence gay people are bad for society. So you can get in your feelings about stuff or bring attention to stuff you care about. You said you had a school for kids in another country and donā€™t tell anybody about it. Be more positive

Id say I donā€™t think theyā€™re that extreme either, but itā€™s hard to pinpoint. I donā€™t have a hard time explaining it, I just donā€™t think that the subject Is just a heavy one.

A company that doesnā€™t want me working for them because I am against certain sexual proclivities is what it is. Itā€™s not an acceptance thing. Especially since everybody knows that on the checklist of things people are into, they donā€™t just accept everything people are into.

Hence me making the Brian Scalabrine point early. Most people are for the acceptance for heterosexuality and thatā€™s it, many people are cool with homosexuality and donā€™t have the issue with it, but everybody with sense knows these two are not the only ones accepted and practiced. What many people donā€™t want to see, is that get hijacked and hazed into a sexual free for all. Which is scary to think, cuz what exactly would be the prevention of that? Especially when the rhetoric today is to be for everything?

Describe a sexual free for all? If everybody is a consenting human adult and not having orgies in public then whatā€™s the problem? It just seems conservative like if you donā€™t want to see it or want them to hide it. Thatā€™s a crazy stereotype that many are against. Just because somebody is pro lbgqt does not mean pedophilia and fucking animals will be accepted.

Why should I have to ask you to come in?
Donā€™t you have a child?
And why you bringing up single moms.? Can you stay on topic?

Lol Iā€™m just tired of you trying to distract in this thread. And you think you have a valid point. We know how you feel you are disgusted. You didnā€™t think about mental health till I tagged you. Thatā€™s weak man. Leave lbgqt alone if you hellbent on not understanding them or showing empathy. You wouldnā€™t post that song around lbgqt co workers. You wouldnā€™t post ā€œbitches ainā€™t shit but hoes and tricksā€ around your wife and daughters. You know what you do bro stop lying to yourself.

Last edited:
  • Ether
Reactions: Inori