Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is ABW ready to be mature? Official Pride 🌈 month

This is pretty much the point I'm making: EVERYBODY has been rejected at some time in their Lives. The Homosexual Community isn't exempt from this. If they get rejected by a Str8 Person, then keep it moving, Stop stalking them, then shaming them, because they aren't down with that Lifestyle. I'm supposed to feel sorry for somebody who committed Suicide because somebody turned down their Sexual Advances? They're lucky they got off easy, some Folks never live to see the following Day because of that mistake.

Trust me, I'm from California, so I know how full of shit Liberals are, as well as Homosexuals. They're just as Racist as anybody else, they just get away with it because of their Sexual Preference, which is fucked up. I remember my Twin Brother telling me a long time ago about Black Lesbians always getting the short end of the stick because:

1. they're Black, and

2. they're Lesbian.

There are waaaay too many Open Secrets in the Homosexual Community that they deny and try to cover up, but some of us are very hip to their fucked-up Customs and ways of Life, such as Grooming. They can deny it all they want, but they know they engage in that sick and deviant behavior, and there are plenty in the Community who condone it. But, make no mistakes, molesting Children isn't a Gay or Str8 thing, it's a Sicko thing. Pure Child Abuse, if you ask me.

They’re not groomers that’s some fox news propaganda bullshit they pushing and you say that as if the “straight” community isn’t full of groomers covering shit up shit coming off very homophobic and ignorant

Why you do that? You coulda been made the thread but come in and complain in this one. Next time being the attention yourself like wtf.
Wrong.

Me seeing a thread that’s a STICKY about something NOBODY on here celebrates is weird and pandering.

Shit like this is easy to spot with y’all.

It’s so many things celebrated a month long and it’s not a sticky.

Hell I asked why the fuck the WNBA thread is not a sticky.

Let’s see if y’all sticky a thread next month for what’s about to come up.

You or anybody else on here celebrates pride month.

Also. You and your kind confuse not liking gay folks with not agreeing with the trans folks but according to you you’re not gay if you like them

So pick a side when it comes to that.

Wrong.

Me seeing a thread that’s a STICKY about something NOBODY on here celebrates is weird and pandering.

Shit like this is easy to spot with y’all.

It’s so many things celebrated a month long and it’s not a sticky.

Hell I asked why the fuck the WNBA thread is not a sticky.

Let’s see if y’all sticky a thread next month for what’s about to come up.

You or anybody else on here celebrates pride month.

Also. You and your kind confuse not liking gay folks with not agreeing with the trans folks but according to you you’re not gay if you like them

So pick a side when it comes to that.

When was it made a sticky and why you care? Why you didn’t go to men’s health thread or make one about mental health if you care about it? Do you post in threads to bump them up. No y’all came in here to argue and the thread is more pages on anti gay shit and me not understanding y’all. You don’t care about mental health you just using it as a distraction.

Lol I’m just tired of you trying to distract in this thread. And you think you have a valid point. We know how you feel you are disgusted. You didn’t tho k about mental health till I tagged you. That’s weak man. Leave lbgqt alone if you hellbent on not understanding them or showing empathy. You wouldn’t post that song around lbgqt co workers. You wouldn’t post “bitches ain’t shit but hoes and tricks” around your wife and daughters. You know what you do bro stop lying to yourself.
you love to create narratives because you don’t fully understand what’s being said.
I would post it around my wife, fuck you think?
But missing children you skip over and talking about people dead relatives is your angle.

You have no morals with trying to show support for something that narrows a person to less that what they are.

you love to create narratives because you don’t fully understand what’s being said.
I would post it around my wife, fuck you think?
But missing children you skip over and talking about people dead relatives is your angle.

You have no morals with trying to show support for something that narrows a person to less that what they are.

I think you have no idea wtf you’re talking about or my pov. You hate gays that’s why you posted that song. Tell me how you need me to type it lol

@silverfoxx abw is not all the way ready
@silverfoxx
Don’t listen to this idiot.
People can be who they want without forcing others to celebrate it.

How is forcing whites to accept black people going?
Shit, do gay whites stand up for gay blacks? Are their struggles the same?
Can’t even get white feminist to back up black womenswear.

What we doing here?

I think you have no idea wtf you’re talking about or my pov. You hate gays that’s why you posted that song. Tell me how you need me to type it lol
Yet you don’t have an issue with drill music.

Freedom of expression?

So kill other black peoples but don’t post a sing hurting gays?

Ladies and gentlemen, you see this?
If you not gay, it’s ok for you to die.

@silverfoxx
Don’t listen to this idiot.
People can be who they want without forcing others to celebrate it.

How is forcing whites to accept black people going?
Shit, do gay whites stand up for gay blacks? Are their struggles the same?
Can’t even get white feminist to back up black womenswear.

What we doing here?

Lol acting like a victim

Describe a sexual free for all? If everybody is a consenting human adult and not having orgies in public then what’s the problem? It just seems conservative like if you don’t want to see it or want them to hide it. That’s a crazy stereotype that many are against. Just because somebody is pro lbgqt does not mean pedophilia and fucking animals will be accepted.

Right, but based on the acceptance, love is love and all these other doctrines…….you don’t think with each day there isn’t a push for everything to be accepted? Saying it’s a stereotype, fundamentally clashes with what people claim they are for and isn’t that the point?

Somebody made a thread about pride month and as expected folks in here arguing about some shit that probably has no effect on their everyday life. Yall dont really care bout this shit.

Nobody made a thread about about mens mental health month.. Folks seemingly dont care about that shit either.

*shrugs*

Hey, I'm just having a healthy Discourse with other People in here on a touchy Subject. Nothing wrong with sharing Ideas and Opinions and trying to find some Common Ground. It's obvious some People already have their Minds made up, but we do need to Respect each others' Opinion on this Subject.

Personally, I don't mind. I like learning by speaking with others and sharing Experiences. You could learn more from a good Conversation than you would reading a Book, sometimes.
feel free to post in the mens health thread. it's got a whopping ONE post while yall debate about this shit

I didn't know this was already on the Forum. 'Hood Looking, my West Indian Bruddah.

Back