Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is ABW ready to be mature? Official Pride šŸŒˆ month

Legit question.

How are yā€™all celebrating pride month?

I hit my cousin and she said she donā€™t celebrate anything but just post happy pride month.

Sheā€™s a lesbian

Profile pictures and a post or two with the correct hashtag for likes. Thatā€™s how any of these months are celebrated by the vast majority.

What about the folks who love endless shrimp from red lobster?

are they in for a tragic ending as well?

:oreally:

Meh, no. You gotta understand the context this was in for the Israelites. They were given these laws or commands to separate themselves from the surrounding culture, clean vs unclean. Later in Mark 7:18-23 Jesus speaks on this as being a nonissue now.

The commandments arenā€™t necessarily a list of rules one must follow but exposes that everyone breaks the law (it exposes everyone as a sinner, highlighting we all fall short) and therefore needs Jesus (belief and faith in his mission and missions work) in order to be reconciled to God.

Yeah, I saw that earlier this Month. Uganda's on that Bullshit again. Remember back in 2014, they passed some Law talking about Stoning People to Death for engaging in Homosexual Acts. That's some Biblical shit for your Ass.

On the same Token.........

@RaptureSoonUgoing? isn't Pride one of the 7 Deadly Sins?

Ok, I need to stop stirring the Pot. Ooo-wee, I'm not right.............

:lol10:

I'm surprised nobody mentioned these 2 in here:

20200505-dre-05.jpg

Shit looking like their Honeymoon Photo or Prom Picture.

Yeah, I saw that earlier this Month. Uganda's on that Bullshit again. Remember back in 2014, they passed some Law talking about Stoning People to Death for engaging in Homosexual Acts. That's some Biblical shit for your Ass.

On the same Token.........

@RaptureSoonUgoing? isn't Pride one of the 7 Deadly Sins?

Ok, I need to stop stirring the Pot. Ooo-wee, I'm not right.............

:lol10:

All unrepentant sin leads to death. Pride is the root of all sin.

All unrepentant sin leads to death. Pride is the root of all sin.

So are we picking and choosing sins again or is it still judge not lest ye be judged as according to the book of Matthew. Because it's a whole lot of stuff that is gonna have people hellbound. Well unless you're Catholic then you can just repent right before you die. Don't know about the other denominations of Christians. Maybe they've got a permanent loophole too.

Thatā€™s @Dwayne and @DOS_patos fault they donā€™t really care about the state of black men. Dwayne obsessed with transgenders and Dos want to be a 1950s white man with all his heart. They just brought it up as distraction.
The people you named has the most post in that thread

Saying Iā€™m obsessed is stupid when youā€™re obsessed with lying to yourself along with anybody else that says they real men/women. You share the same views as me on them and I have called all yā€™all out on it

You ainā€™t fucking them, you posting them in the candy shop, you ainā€™t hitting the like button on their IG.

Stop the cap šŸ§¢

Meanwhile the mens health thread aint even hit 3 pages.. lol look at what yall spend yall time talkin bout lol
How long did this thread take to pop off and only did because of jokes?

Nobody on here celebrates pride month. Not one of yā€™all

I have convos with more gay folks than most of yā€™all because I worked and became cool with a few and have a few in my family.

They donā€™t even celebrate the shit besides a standard post on social media just because

The people you named has the most post in that thread

Saying Iā€™m obsessed is stupid when youā€™re obsessed with lying to yourself along with anybody else that says they real men/women. You share the same views as me on them and I have called all yā€™all out on it

You ainā€™t fucking them, you posting them in the candy shop, you ainā€™t hitting the like button on their IG.

Stop the cap šŸ§¢
Dude wants to show heā€™s better any kinda way he can.

Even if he need to create a false narrative.

So are we picking and choosing sins again or is it still judge not lest ye be judged as according to the book of Matthew. Because it's a whole lot of stuff that is gonna have people hellbound. Well unless you're Catholic then you can just repent right before you die. Don't know about the other denominations of Christians. Maybe they've got a permanent loophole too.

What do you mean by picking and choosing? Because I didnā€™t pick or choose, I said all unrepentant sin leads to death. The root to any sin begins with pride, which is already a sin. That rooted pride gives rise to the fruits of sin, you name it and it sticks.

To repent is to turn away from aka stop intentionally practicing sin. The law isnā€™t there for us to follow to a T, itā€™s to show we CANNOT follow it because we all sin. It exposes the sin of mankind rather than it being a list to allow for correction.

Every Christian is a sinner but theyā€™re a Christian not because they follow commandments or are even near perfection but because they believe that Christ came to be the ultimate sacrifice for the sins of the world and through Him we are forgiven and our relationship a God is reconciled. Everyone is hell bound unless you believe in Him, the One sent to die for your sins. Allowing the transformation from world to Christ.

Through the transforming of our heart/mind, meditating on the Word, we slowly change our desires and intentions toward being Christ-like. Although we still sin, because it is in our nature, we are under the grace and mercy of God because of our obedience and subjected to Him. Believers, true believers, are forgiven. Who is a true believer? Discernment..

Not every Christian is a Christian. The fruits shall bear the truth to their life. I cannot claim an avocado tree is that if it produces apples. Does the fruit actually give truth to their claim of being a Christian??

So there is no picking and choosing sin. This is not a buffet. Sin is sin when contrary to His Word, period.

As for the judging in Matthew, it doesnā€™t work like that. The context is in the way one judges another the same judgement will be for them. You essentially reap what you sow there. It is not saying to NOT judge another. But before you do, you need to take care of self first (the log in your own eye) vs pointing out their log. Do not hypocritically judge another. But pointing out sin isnā€™t a judgment, itā€™s a truthful observation. It is an act of discernment.

If this is TL;DR, then so be it.

I have convos with more gay folks than most of yā€™all because I worked and became cool with a few and have a few in my family.

They donā€™t even celebrate the shit besides a standard post on social media just because

The thread was meant to be provoking and encouraging nonsense based on the title alone.. ā€œready to be mature?!ā€ vs simply ā€œPride Month Threadā€ to actually entice and engage true dialogue. Everyone knew how this thread would turn out..begs the question, are we the goofballs for taking the bait?

Thats the fucked up part. No one on here as far as we know is part of that community.. and yet this joint is 12 pages of debate and argument on the topic.

Yet mens health, something we can all relate to and weigh in on personally aint seeing nowhere near the same engagement.

I guess it's the same reason the white supremacy thread is like 244 pages and the black excellence joint is only 24.

As part of the health shit im actively gonna try to give my energy to more positive shit going forward

What do you mean by picking and choosing? Because I didnā€™t pick or choose, I said all unrepentant sin leads to death. The root to any sin begins with pride, which is already a sin. That rooted pride gives rise to the fruits of sin, you name it and it sticks.

To repent is to turn away from aka stop intentionally practicing sin. The law isnā€™t there for us to follow to a T, itā€™s to show we CANNOT follow it because we all sin. It exposes the sin of mankind rather than it being a list to allow for correction.

Every Christian is a sinner but theyā€™re a Christian not because they follow commandments or are even near perfection but because they believe that Christ came to be the ultimate sacrifice for the sins of the world and through Him we are forgiven and our relationship a God is reconciled. Everyone is hell bound unless you believe in Him, the One sent to die for your sins. Allowing the transformation from world to Christ.

Through the transforming of our heart/mind, meditating on the Word, we slowly change our desires and intentions toward being Christ-like. Although we still sin, because it is in our nature, we are under the grace and mercy of God because of our obedience and subjected to Him. Believers, true believers, are forgiven. Who is a true believer? Discernment..

Not every Christian is a Christian. The fruits shall bear the truth to their life. I cannot claim an avocado tree is that if it produces apples. Does the fruit actually give truth to their claim of being a Christian??

So there is no picking and choosing sin. This is not a buffet. Sin is sin when contrary to His Word, period.

As for the judging in Matthew, it doesnā€™t work like that. The context is in the way one judges another the same judgement will be for them. You essentially reap what you sow there. It is not saying to NOT judge another. But before you do, you need to take care of self first (the log in your own eye) vs pointing out their log. Do not hypocritically judge another. But pointing out sin isnā€™t a judgment, itā€™s a truthful observation. It is an act of discernment.

If this is TL;DR, then so be it.

It is very much so about picking and choosing. If all sin is seen as equal then why such differing reactions to them from Christians? Or if going by your logic then there's not really many Christians out here. Its just funny that people say that but rarely if ever count themselves among those who aren't.

And you basically just agreed with me about judgment. You literally say in this post that "everyone is hell bound unless you believe in him." So forget if you're actually a good person in life. Forget how much you may help people, how much joy you can bring, how much positive energy you can create. All that means nothing if you don't believe in him. That's one hell of an ultimate judgement on somebody you just passed.

Back