Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is ABW ready to be mature? Official Pride 🌈 month

Yet you don’t have an issue with drill music.

Freedom of expression?

So kill other black peoples but don’t post a sing hurting gays?

Ladies and gentlemen, you see this?
If you not gay, it’s ok for you to die.

Bruh so you’re ok with drill music because you never spoke against it lol you never said shit about what State Property did the community but worried about gay sons and shit. Good day with this buffoonery. Can’t see hypocrites.

Gay first then black.

Y’all co-sign that shit?

You don’t know any gay black people that ever said that. You just don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m sure you’re an excellent businessman but this isn’t for you. You’re way too defensive. You don’t like gay black people so be real man.

They’re not groomers that’s some fox news propaganda bullshit they pushing and you say that as if the “straight” community isn’t full of groomers covering shit up shit coming off very homophobic and ignorant

Really............

Apparently you missed the part of my Post saying how Molesting Children has nothing to do with being Hetero or Homo, just went along calling me "ignorant".

Ancient Rome has been Grooming Boys: the Fathers used to pimp them out to their Friends and Neighbors so that when they reached a certain Age, they get "deflowered". This happened waaaaaay before Fox News, let alone Media. When I was taking a Anthropology Class in Oakland a long time ago and shared this, some Fat Lesbian reacted in a passionate way, claiming they were "teaching them how to be a Man".

Are you serious? How is having Sex with young Boys "teaching them how to be a Man"? More like Child Abuse, as I stated in the same Post that you were so quick to sign up on this Forum for, then respond to me in a Heartbeat. The fact that she was so quick to defend that says alot about the Homosexual Community, and goes back to what I said about Grooming.

Still don't believe me? Watch the Documentary "An Open Secret" to see what I'm talking about. Those Hollywood Sickos have been doing this for a loooooong time.

Sorry, y'all. I know that was harsh, but I can't respect a stupid Muthafucka putting words in my Mouth with basic Reading Comprehension Skillz.

HELLA WEAK.

This is pretty much the point I'm making: EVERYBODY has been rejected at some time in their Lives. The Homosexual Community isn't exempt from this. If they get rejected by a Str8 Person, then keep it moving, Stop stalking them, then shaming them, because they aren't down with that Lifestyle. I'm supposed to feel sorry for somebody who committed Suicide because somebody turned down their Sexual Advances? They're lucky they got off easy, some Folks never live to see the following Day becau

This isn't something specific to or more of a problem with gay men than any other group of people. Or do the numerous stories of people being stalked and/harmed after being rejected or by ex lovers seem to go unnoticed. There's an entire genre of entertainment based on people being stalked and harmed by ex lovers or people they rejected.

Alot of the things in here in general aren't specific to gay people. Which is kinda part of their point. People take the qualities about gay folks they don't like and ascribe it to their sexuality when in reality that person could just be an asshole or just not a good person.

This isn't something specific to or more of a problem with gay men than any other group of people. Or do the numerous stories of people being stalked and/harmed after being rejected or by ex lovers seem to go unnoticed. There's an entire genre of entertainment based on people being stalked and harmed by ex lovers or people they rejected.

Alot of the things in here in general aren't specific to gay people. Which is kinda part of their point. People take the qualities about gay folks they don't like and ascribe it to their sexuality when in reality that person could just be an asshole or just not a good person.

Yeah, I know, which is also my point. You pointed out the glaring Differences: Str8 People get rejected, they get Dramicidal. Gay People get rejected, they get Suicidal. Either way you slice it, these People need to get over it. Rejection is a part of Life.
Funny MF.

This isn't surprising to see. I've had a feeling about Rudy Ray Moore for a min. Still doesn't change the fact that I've always liked his Movies and Comedy/Party Records.

Sodomites and all who approve are having a field day for a season. But when the day of reckoning comes, welp.......

Sodomites Took the rainbow, the sign that God gave to be an everlasting covenant between Him and all flesh, removed one color, and then labeled it SODOMITE PRIDE as their symbol for their abominations.

A tragic ending for all those people awaits them for all eternity. Hurts my heart.

But hey, at the end of the day......Your soul, not mine.

Even so, COME, Lord Jesus. Amen.

Sodomites and all who approve are having a field day for a season. But when the day of reckoning comes, welp.......

Sodomites Took the rainbow, the sign that God gave to be an everlasting covenant between Him and all flesh, removed one color, and then labeled it SODOMITE PRIDE as their symbol for their abominations.

A tragic ending for all those people awaits them for all eternity. Hurts my heart.

But hey, at the end of the day......Your soul, not mine.

Even so, COME, Lord Jesus. Amen.

It's funny to me....You can play the villain......You can be the rebel......but when death comes knocking and it will knock.....Welp

The triumphing of the wicked is only for a season.....and when King Jesus says your season is up.......Welp

Sucks to be them.

Amen.

What about the folks who love endless shrimp from red lobster?

are they in for a tragic ending as well?

:oreally:

What about the folks who love endless shrimp from red lobster?

are they in for a tragic ending as well?

:oreally:
The law was given to Israel. Christ fulfilled the law by never breaking even 1 commandment. If you place your faith in King Jesus, whether your are Jew or Gentile, you will be saved.

Old Testament saints who broke the law had to provide a sacrifice for forgiveness. Jesus Christ is the once and for all sacrifice! He is the sinless lamb of God! The One who was, and is, and is to come!

Do you know Him?

Back