Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is ABW ready to be mature? Official Pride 🌈 month

The funniest thing about Boom Bye Bye is that its sonically a relaxed chill song and if you were an unsuspecting listener from outer space who knew absolutely nothing about Jamaica, you'd be shocked by its true meaning lol

Niggas should know better than anybody else in this country that you can't appease retarded bible thumping cacs. They bragging about buying Michelob Ultra instead of Bud Light because they're too inbred to realize they're both made by the same goddamn company.

View attachment 1101508

Everybody and they momma wanna do a boycott. Whatever nigga. Companies will pull back some of the public pride stuff a lil but that won't be enough for the loudest grifters and chronically online dipshits, who are not the average person, because the average person doesn't give a shit about the politics of a chicken sandwich or cheap beer

I hope this particular boycott gains traction. Fuckin drive thru lanes start opening up everywhere, and no more long ass lines.

IMG_5848.gif

I swear this conversation is always going to be interesting, and very elucidating to me. To me, it never truly goes anywhere, because people claim to be about acceptance when they’re really for something to be forced on to people that they aren’t comfortable with.

Lol or ya know the anti gay jokes which ruins any real conversation. To me people are who go so hard against it pretty much say they find same sex couples nasty and don’t see why they need to respect them. They use examples like pedo organizations and drag queens reading to kids. People don’t want to realize that it’s a push not to see lbgqt as disgusting.

Lol or ya know the anti gay jokes which ruins any real conversation. To me people are who go so hard against it pretty much say they find same sex couples nasty and don’t see why they need to respect them. They use examples like pedo organizations and drag queens reading to kids. People don’t want to realize that it’s a push not to see lbgqt as disgusting.

Just my POV, but if people don’t accept all proclivities, you aren’t aren’t that far off from those who are so called bigots.

it’s like when Brian Scalabrine told the kid who he faced in the pickup game that I’m closer to LeBRON than you are to me….it’s the point here

Just my POV, but if people don’t accept all proclivities, you aren’t aren’t that far off from those who are so called bigots.

it’s like when Brian Scalabrine told the kid who he faced in the pickup game that I’m closer to LeBRON than you are to me….it’s the point here

Huh

So are you saying to be pro lbgqt we have to accept everything that you think goes under it? I’m confused by your statement

Pots and kettles.

They think people should accept their lifestyle, but.........in the process............they don't realize that they're not respecting other people's right not to embrace that lifestyle.

It all comes down to common courtesy and mutual respect.

Basically, they're not giving other people the same courtesy that they expect other people to give them.

Pots and kettles.

They think people should accept their lifestyle, but.........in the process............they don't realize that they're not respecting other people's right not to embrace that lifestyle.

It all comes down to common courtesy and mutual respect.

Basically, they're not giving other people the same courtesy that they expect other people to give them.

How is that? How are you forced to accept a lifestyle because you acknowledge it exists? That’s like white oeople saying they don’t accept a black lifestyle. It’s a phrase that makes no sense and you and your ilk can’t explain it logically. You’re just disgusted because men sleep with other men. But what am I even responding for you stated where you at with anything not conservative

How is that? How are you forced to accept a lifestyle because you acknowledge it exists? That’s like white oeople saying they don’t accept a black lifestyle. It’s a phrase that makes no sense and you and your ilk can’t explain it logically. You’re just disgusted because men sleep with other men. But what am I even responding for you stated where you at with anything not conservative

Come on, yo. Even you have to admit that the Homosexual Community gets irritated about stupid shit sometimes. As aforementioned in this Thread, if someone is approached by a Transsexual who admits to being born their Original Gender, they get called all kinds of names, like "transphobic". There was even a Story some Years back in the UK about a Str8 Male who broke up with a Transgender Woman as soon as he found out he was born a Man. The Transgender Woman tried to get this Guy locked up, citing it was a H8te Crime. That doesn't sound like Mutual Respect to me.

One of the main issues I have with the Homosexual Community is they refuse to take "no" for an answer. It's like they can't handle Rejection. If some of them stopped stalking Heterosexuals, this wouldn't be part of the Conversation. Homosexuals can be 100x more Aggressive than Heterosexuals. Some Years back, Ginuwine was on a Season of Big Brother UK, which also had a Transsexual Woman on there. There was a Scene where Ginuwine was talking with a group of People on a Couch, and the Transgender Woman was trying to grab Ginuwine, pulling him towards him. Ginuwine jumped up quick, not trying to give any indication that he wanted to be cuddled by this Person. People on Social Media called him "transphobic" all because of that gesture. If he doesn't want some Muthafucka that was born a Man to be making Sexual advances towards him, IT'S HIS PREROGATIVE, much like IT'S HIS PREFERENCE to be with a Natural Born Woman, not a Morphodite.

The Endgame for most in the Homosexual Community isn't Acceptance, it's Complicity.

Come on, yo. Even you have to admit that the Homosexual Community gets irritated about stupid shit sometimes. As aforementioned in this Thread, if someone is approached by a Transsexual who admits to being born their Original Gender, they get called all kinds of names, like "transphobic". There was even a Story some Years back in the UK about a Str8 Male who broke up with a Transgender Woman as soon as he found out he was born a Man. The Transgender Woman tried to get this Guy locked up, citing it was a H8te Crime. That doesn't sound like Mutual Respect to me.

One of the main issues I have with the Homosexual Community is they refuse to take "no" for an answer. It's like they can't handle Rejection. If some of them stopped stalking Heterosexuals, this wouldn't be part of the Conversation. Homosexuals can be 100x more Aggressive than Heterosexuals. Some Years back, Ginuwine was on a Season of Big Brother UK, which also had a Transsexual Woman on there. There was a Scene where Ginuwine was talking with a group of People on a Couch, and the Transgender Woman was trying to grab Ginuwine, pulling him towards him. Ginuwine jumped up quick, not trying to give any indication that he wanted to be cuddled by this Person. People on Social Media called him "transphobic" all because of that gesture. If he doesn't want some Muthafucka that was born a Man to be making Sexual advances towards him, IT'S HIS PREROGATIVE, much like IT'S HIS PREFERENCE to be with a Natural Born Woman, not a Morphodite.

The Endgame for most in the Homosexual Community isn't Acceptance, it's Complicity.

Bruh I get it there are extreme people everywhere. I personally don’t paint the lbgqt with such a broad brush like any other group it’s different pov. Being called transphobic because you broke up with somebody is crazy. Being called transphobic because Paul decided to go by Karen at work and you keep calling them Paul is transphobic. All it seems like to me is they want diversity acknowledged but don’t want to be seen as less than.

And I get it white liberals can be insufferable with the shit they are on. But all lbgqt people aren’t white and y’all don’t speak on any black or Latin or minority groups part of this community. We can separate MAGAs from liberals but why not with lbgqt.

And also you keep saying most lbgqt people threw Ginuwine under the bus but literally had no negative impact on what he doing. Again it’s some extreme people that does not mean gay men are running around touching straight niggas with no consent.

Lol like y’all refuse to believe they are regular people. Do y’all actually know anybody gay in real life or just tv? Because if you don’t it’s literally coming from extreme ignorance.

Bruh I get it there are extreme people everywhere. I personally don’t paint the lbgqt with such a broad brush like any other group it’s different pov. Being called transphobic because you broke up with somebody is crazy. Being called transphobic because Paul decided to go by Karen at work and you keep calling them Paul is transphobic. All it seems like to me is they want diversity acknowledged but don’t want to be seen as less than.

And I get it white liberals can be insufferable with the shit they are on. But all lbgqt people aren’t white and y’all don’t speak on any black or Latin or minority groups part of this community. We can separate MAGAs from liberals but why not with lbgqt.

Huh?!!???
Where did MAGA and White Liberals come from? I never said anything about that, but that's a different part of this Topic that will take ALOT of discussion. Liberals stay fucking shit up, sticking their Noses where it doesn't belong.

Huh?!!???
Where did MAGA and White Liberals come from? I never said anything about that, but that's a different part of this Topic that will take ALOT of discussion. Liberals stay fucking shit up, sticking their Noses where it doesn't belong.

Bro no point is this. Y’all are painting the lbgqt community as one big group all with the same agenda and POV. I’m saying just like how we separate white liberal from the MAGAs we need to do the same with the lbgqt community. All black people don’t think the same let’s use our common sense.

Again y’all talk like you get all your lbgqt news from tv. Do y’all actually know anybody openly gay to have all these weird opinions?

And also you keep saying most lbgqt people threw Ginuwine under the bus but literally had no negative impact on what he doing. Again it’s some extreme people that does not mean gay men are running around touching straight niggas with no consent.

Lol like y’all refuse to believe they are regular people. Do y’all actually know anybody gay in real life or just tv? Because if you don’t it’s literally coming from extreme ignorance.

I didn't say the Homosexual Commuity threw him under the Bus. From what I saw, alot of Black Women was calling him Transphobic, which was fucking stupid. If a Man reacted to them in that fashion, and they wasn't having it, the Conversation would be completely different. I said "some" and you took it as an Indictment of the entire Community.

As a matter of fact, I know a Friend that came out recently as being a Transsexual, he's just not Extreme with it. He knows he's a Man, but also has a Feminine Spirit that is embodied within him. He damn sure isn't getting any Surgeries or changing his Pronoun game like these other weak-ass Sheeple. Whenever I see that, I just have to shake my Head. Have we dumbed ourselves down so far as a Society that we're using PRONOUNS?!?!!?? We should've learned all this in Primary School!

Back