Poll Is 35 A High Body Count For A Woman?

Is 35 A High Body Count For A Woman? It might be for a conservative.

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
So niggas with 35+ bodies should expect not to be husbands at some point going forward or what?

That's on women. It's up to them to set their standards. If women decide they don't want to marry dudes that have been sticking their dicks in any and everything, then yeah, dudes should expect not to be husbands if they are running up the numbers.

There are segment of men who have that good old Madonna/whore complex. They say want a chaste woman, but scoff when that woman isn't giving it up after the third date. A whole lot of men aren't willing to wait no matter if they see that woman as wife material or not.

You're right.

The sexual partner question though how can you know what number they are thing you is accurate?
So I actually looked this up.

According to one study, 67% of women lie:

And according to another study, it's 23%:

Now I'm more inclined to believe the 67% number because a) it's always safer to assume the higher number because people can still lie to the conductor and b) if you read the second survey, it's only 23% of women who told their partner. 48% never told their partner presumably because they were too embarrased or didn't think it was relevant. I think it's safe to say a good portion of that 48% would lie if given the opportunity.

But let's just split the difference...that means 45% or roughly half of us (males) should actively expect to be lied to.

All Du respect this summa the dumbest shit I ever read

U just thought of this?
You must only read scientific journals of the highest order. If this the dumbest shit you ever read, I question you even coming on this board... cuz I've seen way dumber shit, and I fear for your psyche 🤕

• Haha
Reactions: Inori
You must only read scientific journals of the highest order. If this the dumbest shit you ever read, I question you even coming on this board... cuz I've seen way dumber shit, and I fear for your psyche 🤕
"Summa/some of" my friend

I've heard quite a few women say most niggaz can't fuck. And they rarely have orgasms.

Which contributes to high body counts. Cuz if the shit trash... interest is immediately lost. And the often don't even count the experience.

And why dudes are scared of high counts... cuz they know they part of that trash. The more niggaz a chick fucked, the less likely she'll hang around if he can't hit that shit right.

It's a vicious cycle 🤕
IMG_7248.jpeg

What you doing right now big dog?

Cmon Du u know u just came up with that bullshit 🙄

"Ooh i'ma get em with this one"
Actually no. As mentioned many of times before I work and hang out at bars. Sex is a common discussion, as most "loose" women hang out at bars... and that's one hot topic in bars...

Just like we're having a conversation on this board.... we have similar discussion live... in person... with many people chiming in. And I'm sure plenty of this the women who hang out in these bars have body counts that would scare the shit outta most the dudes in this thread.

So no, I didn't make this up. I've heard multiple women say they called a dude that they knew could fuck if they just finished with a guy who they feel wasted their time. Mad women have had sex with two guys in one day, cuz the first one was wack. This is a thing. And I'm sure it just blew hella niggaz minds cuz they really never thought women moved like...

But trust me.... they do

Actually no. As mentioned many of times before I work and hang out at bars. Sex is a common discussion, as most "loose" women hang out at bars... and that's one hot topic in bars...

Just like we're having a conversation on this board.... we have similar discussion live... in person... with many people chiming in. And I'm sure plenty of this the women who hang out in these bars have body counts that would scare the shit outta most the dudes in this thread.

So no, I didn't make this up. I've heard multiple women say they called a dude that they knew could fuck if they just finished with a guy who they feel wasted their time. Mad women have had sex with two guys in one day, cuz the first one was wack. This is a thing. And I'm sure it just blew hella niggaz minds cuz they really never thought women moved like...

But trust me.... they do
They're not counting the trash dick bruh

It's 35 not including those guys

If you can get a bunch of women to freely, openly, and graphically talk about sex.... I highly recommend it. Cuz it'll give alotta y'all perspective. They laugh about us way more than niggaz realize. And it's a lotta niggaz out here who be on some hilariously wild and weird shit.

If you really upset about body count, it just tells me you've never been in a really open and honest conversation with women about the topic. Cuz shit gets way deeper than what's represented by the perspectives here.

Reactions: Mr.LV and BlackRain
I've heard quite a few women say most niggaz can't fuck. And they rarely have orgasms.

Which contributes to high body counts. Cuz if the shit trash... interest is immediately lost. And the often don't even count the experience.

And why dudes are scared of high counts... cuz they know they part of that trash. The more niggaz a chick fucked, the less likely she'll hang around if he can't hit that shit right.

It's a vicious cycle 🤕
The bolded is FACTS, but it's not entirely mens fault.

Trust me I've been around sluts too
They were lying to you... you don't give the vibe where a chick can talk freely. I can tell by how you posting on the topic.

Right now the vote 11-41

Which tells me less than a quarter of the niggaz here really talk to women and understand the dynamics of how a high body count comes to be.