Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is 35 A High Body Count For A Woman?

Is 35 A High Body Count For A Woman? It might be for a conservative.

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
35 bodies isnt a lot to certain type of people if you’re a certain level of hoe

Like if mya said she had 35 bodies it would be like ahh that’s whatever to a huge contingency of people

If Tayboo said she had 35 bodies she would be considered a huge whore

Well technically they’re both whore in this scenario but one is way more palatable

Nah, its a double standard

Men don't get in the clubs for free before 11:00. Men don't have an expectation of free drinks when they go into the club

that's a double standard right? Right. Double standards exist

A male who has to put in EFFORT to open multiple locks is not the same as a female who ALLOWS different keys to open her lock

Everything in life is not interchangeable

You do realize you CHOOSING to believe the double standard tho right? Just cuz some or alot of people abide by some archaic double standards dont mean you have to apply it to YOUR personal logic.. Unless thats something you actually believe
At this point we need to stop dancing around and just say what needs to be said. Penetration. That's it. The views in sex are different BETWEEN the sexes because intercourse USUALLY happens inside a woman's body. The woman gets penetrated while the man does the penetrating (Then again the way some of yall talk raises questions).

This puts the woman at greater risk for during sex than a man. Men aren't (weren't?) getting pregnant. Can men get STDs? Absolutely. Should men learn some damn discipline and be responsible with their dicks? Definitely. But let's not pretend the disparity of judgement came out of thin air.

If a man has an issue with how many men a woman has had sex with, I would assume it's more an issue of ownership than respect. The closer you are to one/the center, the more you feel you are apart of the foundation. The further away and your ego may have trouble accepting that you're just toppings, but someone took the cake a while ago.

Personally, it would depend on the individual's character, but even that is all ego. Though if I'm dating someone who appears to really know what they want and what to do during sex, then I have to assume she learned all this from somewhere before, but whether she got to that level from 1 guy or 35 guys shouldn't change if I enjoy being with the person then and there.

Not to derail, but I wonder how many would feel the same way about a kill count: such as a combat veteran. I know they don't usually talk about that and you are not supposed to ask. You meet great people who went through some wild things before you met them. For some women, it may have taken 35 dicks to mold that perfect person for you.

Back