Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is 35 A High Body Count For A Woman?

Is 35 A High Body Count For A Woman? It might be for a conservative.

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
If a man has an issue with how many men a woman has had sex with, I would assume it's more an issue of ownership than respect. The closer you are to one/the center, the more you feel you are apart of the foundation. The further away and your ego may have trouble accepting that you're just toppings, but someone took the cake a while ago.

Personally, it would depend on the individual's character, but even that is all ego. Though if I'm dating someone who appears to really know what they want and what to do during sex, then I have to assume she learned all this from somewhere before, but whether she got to that level from 1 guy or 35 guys shouldn't change if I enjoy being with the person then and there.

Not to derail, but I wonder how many would feel the same way about a kill count: such as a combat veteran. I know they don't usually talk about that and you are not supposed to ask. You meet great people who went through some wild things before you met them. For some women, it may have taken 35 dicks to mold that perfect person for you.

folks say anything on Al Gore's world wide web

:hahaha:

If a man has an issue with how many men a woman has had sex with, I would assume it's more an issue of ownership than respect. The closer you are to one/the center, the more you feel you are apart of the foundation. The further away and your ego may have trouble accepting that you're just toppings, but someone took the cake a while ago.

Personally, it would depend on the individual's character, but even that is all ego. Though if I'm dating someone who appears to really know what they want and what to do during sex, then I have to assume she learned all this from somewhere before, but whether she got to that level from 1 guy or 35 guys shouldn't change if I enjoy being with the person then and there.

Not to derail, but I wonder how many would feel the same way about a kill count: such as a combat veteran. I know they don't usually talk about that and you are not supposed to ask. You meet great people who went through some wild things before you met them. For some women, it may have taken 35 dicks to mold that perfect person for you.

Ya'll please stop saying stupid shit like this. Everybody has the right to have whatever preferences they want. Stop trying to attribute negative motives to other people's values.

I’m sure that’s the single most fundamentally incorrect viewpoint of any post in this entire thread. I think he meant well though. How you go from cake toppings, to personal character, to 35 penises in a single post? Lol.

See that’s why I need to stay out this thread.

Yes but we have to address the bias because that should be high for anybody knowing the risk of getting burned guess up

Exactly.

So you see the problem with those standards right?

Nah, I don't see a problem. People change, so it's possible that any dude could wind up wifing a reformed jump-off especially if he doesn't know the chick's past. If she's not that way anymore, it really shouldn't matter that much.

However, if you've got any kind of discernment, you shouldn't be snatching up an active jumpoff if you're actually looking for a wife. If that happens, then you just aren't picking right.

Nah, I don't see a problem. People change, so it's possible that any dude could wind up wifing a reformed jump-off especially if he doesn't know the chick's past. If she's not that way anymore, it really shouldn't matter that much.

However, if you've got any kind of discernment, you shouldn't be snatching up an active jumpoff if you're actually looking for a wife. If that happens, then you just aren't picking right.

What I'm saying is that the standards don't mean anything if you don't know the history.

Simply because you don't have an accurate way of determining whether or not she meets those expectations.

All you can go on is what she tells you or what you think you know about her.

What I'm saying is that the standards don't mean anything if you don't know the history.

Simply because you don't have an accurate way of determining whether or not she meets those expectations.

All you can go on is what she tells you or what you think you know about her.

Your standards matter for who that person is at the time you're interacting with her. Sure, she might have been a hoe before you met her. There's nothing you can do about that, but if you hold your standards and exercise good judgement, you shouldn't be wifing an active hoe.

Your standards matter for who that person is at the time you're interacting with her. Sure, she might have been a hoe before you met her. There's nothing you can do about that, but if you hold your standards and exercise good judgement, you shouldn't be wifing an active hoe.

How do you know she's not just putting on an act though?

You're assuming they've changed, but she could just be playing the role.

So there's no way to know whether or not she's the person you think she is.

How do you know she's not just putting on an act though?

You're assuming they've changed, but she could just be playing the role.

So there's no way to know whether or not she's the person you think she is.

If you're dating women and not able to see through bullshit over time, there's no hope for you.

I don't know what to say about that. Man or woman, if you're not able to gauge the people you deal with, you're going to get fucked over.

If you're dating women and not able to see through bullshit over time, there's no hope for you.

I don't know what to say about that. Man or woman, if you're not able to gauge the people you deal with, you're going to get fucked over.

Not even saying that someone in that position would get fucked over.

Just that you never really know who you're dealing with.

Like you said earlier, it happens all the time.

Basically, just because it seems like she meets your standards............doesn't necessarily mean that she does.

Not even saying that someone in that position would get fucked over.

Just that you never really know who you're dealing with.

Like you said earlier, it happens all the time.

Basically, just because it seems like she meets your standards............doesn't necessarily mean that she does.

No ones telepathic, so there's always the chance you can be tricked, but I've a firm believer that most people trick themselves. It's hard for people to keep up charades without slipping.

No ones telepathic, so there's always the chance you can be tricked, but I've a firm believer that most people trick themselves. It's hard for people to keep up charades without slipping.

True, most people eventually slip up or let something out.

Problem is, that might not happen until after you've already committed to them.

Back