Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is 35 A High Body Count For A Woman?

Is 35 A High Body Count For A Woman? It might be for a conservative.

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Seen this breakdown on twitter. So I might misquote it:

That which is 32 years old. Most women start having sex at 17 years old. That's 15 years of fuckin. That breaks down to less than 2.5 bodies a year.

I know the conversation in the thread has progressed and niggas aren't necessarily talking about Brittany Renner anymore. But...I mean...what are we doing here?
And I recognize that THIS is an oversimplification. But still.

That which is 32 years old. Most women start having sex at 17 years old. That's 15 years of fuckin. That breaks down to less than 2.5 bodies a year.

I know the conversation in the thread has progressed and niggas aren't necessarily talking about Brittany Renner anymore. But...I mean...what are we doing here?
In 15 years a man or women that can’t make meaningful connections with the opposite sex is a huge red flag.

My brother she should have gotten married at 17 after that .5 body

Them other 2 was a large enough sample size to know what she like and she should have maintained a meaningful relationship with one of them guys

I think through all the discussion, some points have gotten lost. I think most people in this topic have said that 35 isn't actually a lot by today's standards especially a chick her age. However, 35 is a lot by past standards where people were looking to get married out of high school or college.

Like you said, the conversation now is less about Renner specifically and more about views on promiscuity in general.

My brother she should have gotten married at 17 after that .5 body

Them other 2 was a large enough sample size to know what she like and she should have maintained a meaningful relationship with one of them guys
Na that's what up.

*backs away slowly*

Nah, that's a bit reductionist. I think it's more about how freely a person chooses to have casual sex. No one in here is saying that they expect women to remain virgins until they are married. There is a difference between a chick who gets to know a guy before giving it up (in or outside of a relationship) and a chick that has one night stands every other week. No one should have a problem with a dude having a standard where he would dismiss that second chick from consideration. And there's nothing stopping women from holding men to that same standard, which they should.

But I think what Du was saying was if people just did what works for them this wouldn’t be a thing some niggas care about stuff like this some don’t. I personally don’t think anybody over 30 ask for a number of sexual partners before y’all dated. And I only think that because it’s not any real way to know if they are lying or not unless y’all have known each other for for years.

That’s not saying just accept loose women. Nobody is saying be a cuck tho. And I also don’t think people give an accurate number.

I shit u not when I was younger I once had a girl tell me she was saving it for marriage so she will only do anal (was already doing oral)

View attachment 1185037
yeah all the white girls were on this back in my high school but that shit get tricky when you 16-17 and nasty af. I remember my man’s having a party pounding his girl upstairs and pulling out the anus too fast cause the party got shut down and ol girl shitting on the floor or bed. i Didnt mess with the btthole for years after that shit lmao. Mfs weren’t gonna be running down the halls screaming “shit dick” every time they saw me. Not me.

He don't think it's wack that women like to fuck. Just like he don't think it's wack that men like to fuck. He just feels like both sexes should exercise sexual discipline and resist the urges to fuck as often as they want to. Not to speak for the nigga and shit.
Ah ok

Thank you

I don’t know if y’all took it here as I’m not about reading this whole thread, but FOR ME, that number is high (not extremely high) whether talking about a man or woman. And I don’t necessarily think it’s high enough to judge someone life over and consider them a bad person. Also, I wonder how many people think that’s a low count for a man. Since let some of y’all tell it y’all be having 100 women per year.🧢

It's funny how some men expect women to be ultra selective yet they want a woman to bust it open for them almost immediately...
Eh horny mfs gon Be some horny mfs. Only reason I’d personally want more for a women is because she may have to carry a child that neither parent wants to term and pregnancy and what comes after is tough. It’s mad fuckboys tricking y’all out on the streets into becoming parents y’all don’t want to be.

personally if Im trying to fuck that first night I already know we’re just not gonna make it. We can still have an amazing night tho.

Eh horny mfs gon Be some horny mfs. Only reason I’d personally want more for a women is because she may have to carry a child that neither parent wants to term and pregnancy and what comes after is tough. It’s mad fuckboys tricking y’all out on the streets into becoming parents y’all don’t want to be.

personally if Im trying to fuck that first night I already know we’re just not gonna make it. We can still have an amazing night tho.

lol "that just let me know.. she know what she want outa life" - Andre 3000

Back