Welcome To aBlackWeb

IP360: The "Things that grinds your gears" Thread

Women who bring their NEWBORN babies to workplace.

The SAME exact workplace where muthafuccas was catchin Covid every 5mins. What makes it even worse...the NEWBORN gets passed around to each coworker like a blunt session on 4/20. And not everyone sanitizes their hands either! Smh.

...when folks just randomly start talkin bout ish goin on at home and you aint een ask them.

They just start talkin b/c you're w/n earshot of them tellin you what's currently happening.

When a chick hates me but tries to act just like me, that is so weird and psycho. I don't mind chicks who like me imitating me etc it's very flattering. I just never understood why a hoe who can't stand me would want to act like me ugh smh

When a chick hates me but tries to act just like me, that is so weird and psycho. I don't mind chicks who like me imitating me etc it's very flattering. I just never understood why a hoe who can't stand me would want to act like me ugh smh
Or maybe both of y’all act like somebody else

Wyte women wit NO booty rockin jeans that you know for certain was designed for women wit some curves & azzz.

As soon as they walk by and you peep that shyt...

:scust:

...nothing but air and imagination back there.

Customer service reps who give you a play by play on what they're doing.

"I'm putting in the account number 6-3-4-7 oops, it's 4-9 hehehe...... now I'm sharpening my pencil..."

giphy.gif

Niggas puttin oversized rims on basic lookin model vehicles.

The type of vehicle where the only customization done was the wheels. But the vehicle still lookin like they bought it at one of them used corner car lots for 500 bucks. No paint. No new body style. Same basic look when it was manufactured in 05'

I hate when mfers on IG post about animal abuse awareness with no warning or anything. I'm just scrolling through IG hoes and BAM, half-dead cat or some shit. Fuck up my whole mood. I'm done for the day after seeing harm to kids or animals, I don't handle it well.

Shit annoys tf out of me. Make it a spoiler or something.

Niggas puttin oversized rims on basic lookin model vehicles.

The type of vehicle where the only customization done was the wheels. But the vehicle still lookin like they bought it at one of them used corner car lots for 500 bucks. No paint. No new body style. Same basic look when it was manufactured in 05'

Back