Welcome To aBlackWeb

IP360: The "Things that grinds your gears" Thread

The way this nigga talks. His message might be on point, but fuck if watching his videos is a goddamned chore 'cause of how he talks.

opening up a big ass brand new bag of ur favorite potato chips

only see that less than a 1/3 of the bag got actual chips in it

and I rarely even eat potato chips these days......so it just really sets me the fuck off😤
Lays, Frito lay all them done got stingy over the years and don't be but 12 while chips in the bag the rest be broken up.

Ppl who try to pass you on the right (slow/slower lanes) cuz they can't/won't do it on the left. Especially if it's a tight window cuz there's a car in the lane and they'll crash if they dont squeeze in front of you in time. I speed right tf up and don't let them in. Fuck off.

You pass me on the left idc cuz thats what you supposed to do. But I don't play that tryna pass me on the right shit

Ppl who try to pass you on the right (slow/slower lanes) cuz they can't/won't do it on the left. Especially if it's a tight window cuz there's a car in the lane and they'll crash if they dont squeeze in front of you in time. I speed right tf up and don't let them in. Fuck off.

You pass me on the left idc cuz thats what you supposed to do. But I don't play that tryna pass me on the right shit

she petty......but I like it 😂

This is ridiculous. How you gonna tell a nigga what side of you they gotta be on to pass you? Lol. That’s crazy.

Don’t try that in TX lol people pull they pistol out for less

I done seen plenty of dumbazzz people that had a WHOLE open lane...but thought they could bully me to get over. Instead of using the open lane to go around me.

I PURPOSELY slow the da fucc down.

This is ridiculous. How you gonna tell a nigga what side of you they gotta be on to pass you? Lol. That’s crazy.
Left lane is for passing i dont make the rules.

Or lemme clarify....you can pass anywhere. But it's when you try to pass and cut me off from the right. I started delivering again and hella ppl do that in the morning rush traffic. Mad af at you cuz you doin 85 and they wana go 95. Nah you can get in the fast lane for that.

Left lane is for passing i dont make the rules.

Or lemme clarify....you can pass anywhere. But it's when you try to pass and cut me off from the right. I started delivering again and hella ppl do that in the morning rush traffic. Mad af at you cuz you doin 85 and they wana go 95. Nah you can get in the fast lane for that.

Ah, gotcha. I mean, that's still petty. Lol. But I get it. I thought you legit was just out here ready to go to war for ANYBODY who speeds up and passes you on the right.

Cuz I legit know at least one person like that.

Ah, gotcha. I mean, that's still petty. Lol. But I get it. I thought you legit was just out here ready to go to war for ANYBODY who speeds up and passes you on the right.

Cuz I legit know at least one person like that.
Lol nah. I shoulda added the "cut you off" part cuz thats crucial information

Especially when it is in pasta or a rice dish. Imagine trying to eat jambalaya and you have to pick out the shrimp with tails. You have to eat it separate from all the other ingredients.

It’s because there are psychopaths out there who eat the tails too

Back