Welcome To aBlackWeb

IP360: The "Things that grinds your gears" Thread

It's the law, that's how. You know you can get a ticket for improperly passing on the right... Right?

Lol. I said how are YOU gonna tell a nigga what side to pass you on. Not how the COPS gonna tell a nigga what side to pass you on. Unless you're a cop it doesn't really matter what the law say, does it?

The law says no speeding also. If the posted speed limit is 65 and a person is doing 90...there ain't nothing you can do about it. If the law says you can only pass on right (which it doesn't) and a person passes you on the left...there ain't a nothing you can do about it.

Are you ok?

Last edited:
Me and s/o work at the same place...different shifts. When I come in...she's getting off.

I...I don't understand how this hefa stays beyond the time she gets off...just to chit chat wit mofos!?!?! HEFA GO HOME!!! Stop running your mout! Go feed your cat! Take yo azzz to sleep! Smh.

Looka here...as soon as my relief comes in and gives me the ok to log out...NIG-GA...

83quRizn5dFvi (1).gif

...I'm GONE!

Not this chick. She wanna say hi to everyo...MAN IF YOU DON'T TEXT THEY AZZZ AND GO HOME! Smh.

Me and s/o work at the same place...different shifts. When I come in...she's getting off.

I...I don't understand how this hefa stays beyond the time she gets off...just to chit chat wit mofos!?!?! HEFA GO HOME!!! Stop running your mout! Go feed your cat! Take yo azzz to sleep! Smh.

Looka here...as soon as my relief comes in and gives me the ok to log out...NIG-GA...

View attachment 911076

...I'm GONE!

Not this chick. She wanna say hi to everyo...MAN IF YOU DON'T TEXT THEY AZZZ AND GO HOME! Smh.

She be closing? That’s a whole different set of tasks before you can just walk out lol

She be closing? That’s a whole different set of tasks before you can just walk out lol

Ain't no closing. Just shift changing. Her relief had been came in. But she spends an additional 15-20 mins yappin. Last I checked...we call that OVERTIME.

If you gonna do all that...at least get PAID for the extra time! Just letting extra money pass her. Smh

Ain't no closing. Just shift changing. Her relief had been came in. But she spends an additional 15-20 mins yappin. Last I checked...we call that OVERTIME.

If you gonna do all that...at least get PAID for the extra time! Just letting extra money pass her. Smh

Lol gotcha…on the bright side, having a s/o that works a diff shift so you reliably get hours of “me time” every day is an amazing set up, try to preserve that as long as possible

Lol gotcha…on the bright side, having a s/o that works a diff shift so you reliably get hours of “me time” every day is an amazing set up, try to preserve that as long as possible

When she was talkin bout wanting to change to days so we can be on the same shift...inside my reaction was...

:yikes2:

We already live together man! How much more of my time do you want woman??!!??

I'm just bs'n. I wasn't think that. Lol...I said it out loud.

I got one. Folks who don't wanna dress up for a Halloween Party. So you don't wanna come b/c you don't wanna dress up??? That's the point of a HALLOWEEN PARTY!!! So you just wanna come...eat up my food...drink up my drinks...then bounce. Foh!

The closest thing that irks me more is muthafuccas going to a pool party...but NO ONE gets in the damn pool...aka...my black people! Instead...everyone damn near fully clothed...or dressed in pool attire...just to stand around the pool to look "cool". Foh!

View attachment 911076

...I'm GONE!

...this hefa STILL doing this.

I think what annoys me more is the fact that she walks over to my side...just to find someone to engage in a convo wit. The shyt looks awkward. She looks lost. Like she dunno what to do. Woman...GO...HOME!!

See this is why we don't ride together to work. Cuz when I was training and we worked the same shift...I had to wait on her b4 after clocking out. Why? B/c of my previous post. Smh.

Back