Welcome To aBlackWeb

IP360: The "Things that grinds your gears" Thread

When your s/o sends you an incomplete/incoherent text but expects you to understand what da fucc they talkin about.

Like their brain got too lazy to form a complete sentence. So instead...they just type out 3 words together that make no sense. Then expect you to figure out what they're tryin to say like some clue to a mystery key that unlocks a hidden vault.

This may have been mentioned b4 but deserves repeating...folks being loud af at work EARLY in gat damn morning!

Why are you talkin like you outside????

Held the door for someone who's hands were full.

Mf walked right in, no eye contact, no nod, not a word. Even doormen get some kinda acknowledgement n they're getting paid to be there.

slamming-door-shutting-door.gif

Held the door for someone who's hands were full.

Mf walked right in, no eye contact, no nod, not a word. Even doormen get some kinda acknowledgement n they're getting paid to be there.

View attachment 1198377

I woulda dropkicked that motherfucker into the ninth layer of hell in my mind.

I hope you at least did a passive-agressive "YOU'RE WELCOME!" just to let a little steam off.

I woulda dropkicked that motherfucker into the ninth layer of hell in my mind.

I hope you at least did a passive-agressive "YOU'RE WELCOME!" just to let a little steam off.
For a split second I imagined dragging dude out by his collar and saying "let's try this again"

But then I asked myself why be so dramatic? So instead I wished him a horrible death and went about my day

When fat chicks do that hand motion like they snatching something out the air.

Only thing worse is seeing a man do it

...cryin babies in a plane. Smh
I give them a pass, they got all the eyes and irritation on them and the mom is trying to quiet the baby.

That can be stressful.

Was on a flight once and lady was getting smart remarks half the flight. But she was trying. Flight lands, of course niggas still nigging. A lady asked her if she was ok, and the lady burst into tears and thanked her for checking on her human side

Groupie azzz niggas actin like a groupie when they see another male celeb out in public. Stop callin their damn name over & over b/c you tryin to get their attention!

...cryin babies in a plane. Smh
I give them a pass, they got all the eyes and irritation on them and the mom is trying to quiet the baby.

That can be stressful.

Was on a flight once and lady was getting smart remarks half the flight. But she was trying. Flight lands, of course niggas still nigging. A lady asked her if she was ok, and the lady burst into tears and thanked her for checking on her human side

yeah as a grown adult I don't see how u can be bothered by a baby crying in a situation like that

that's a stressful situation for a baby and the mom...........and mofos getting irritated by it enough to say something to the parent got to be truly insensitive/selfish

unless u paid to be on a private jet it's only expected that u would have to deal with the public

it's like when tall/fat mofos complain about the seat size when they fly cheap airlines like spirit/southwest and they paid for coach

what did u expect was going to happen when u brought ur 6'5 ass on a cheap flight 😂

Back