Welcome To aBlackWeb

IP360: The "Things that grinds your gears" Thread

Trains that stop on the highway. Yo, wtf?! Bitch, keep that shit rolling. Can someone explain why they need to come to a complete stop? Literally blocking a highway.

When describing someone or something and someone asks who’s said/did that, and they just posts the picture of the person and it’s always the most obscure person in the world. Is it too much to just type their name?

I was at work last night in a hoodie, winter jacket and gloves. Some chick gonna walk up to the door talking about...

"sMiLe"
View attachment 820224

Me: "I'M FREEZING COLD. NO."

Yo I wanted to punch her in her shit. 😡🤬😤🤣🤣😂

Don't tell me to smile. I'm just not a cheesing ass nigga. Furthermore you don't know what's going on in someone's day to day. How you gonna just walk up to a random person and demand they smile.

Mfs that take the whole arrow to turn left just to hit the McDonald's on the corner.

They drive like a fat mf walks.

Mfs that take too long to hit the gas when the light turns green. Do it for 2-3 lights straight, then when they're about to miss the next light they speed up n u stuck on red.

😡😡😡😡😡

I'm not even a road rage driver

ESPN analysts who come on First Take...and completely STARE at the monitor. No turn away to look at Molly when she ask them a question, or talks to them directly.

They just look at the camera the whole time while talkin. As if no one else is sitting at the table with them. Like they ignoring everyone there. Bart, Keyshawn, and K-Mart is guilty of this.

Don't just talk to the camera...talk to the people around you! Talk like you're having a regular discussion wit them. Stop worrying about staring at the camera and gettin your solo shot!

FREAKIN A MAN!

Last edited:
ESPN analysts who come on First Take...and completely STARE at the monitor. No turn away to look at Molly when she ask them a question, or talks to them directly.

They just look at the camera the whole time while talkin. As if no one else is sitting at the table with them. Like they ignoring everyone there. Bart and K-Mart is guilty of this.

Don't just talk to the camera...talk to the people around you! Talk like you're having a regular discussion them. Stop worrying about staring at the camera and gettin your solo shot!

FREAKIN A MAN

One of those things I preferred not paying attention to lol

One of those things I preferred not paying attention to lol

The shyt just irks my nerves. Like someone never told them how to engage wit other analysts in person. Or someone told them

"When the red camera light is on...just look directly in the camera at ALL TIMES. DO NOT look at your other counterparts."

Lol

The shyt just irks my nerves. Like someone never told them how to engage wit other analysts in person. Or someone told them

"When the red camera light is on...just look directly in the camera at ALL TIMES. DO NOT look at your other counterparts."

Lol

They might be relying heavily on the teleprompter due to lack of experience lol but I feel you

Long socks worn 'bunched down' annoys me for reasons I don't even know.

Like either put on a pair of short ankle length socks, or wear the long mfs the right way pulled all the way up. You look like a toddler, you goofy son of a bitch

Also

I hate when people post dinnertable selfies/photos AFTER having already eaten where there's dirty dishes and food particles still all over the table. Clean that shit up first you disgusting bastards.

Back