Welcome To aBlackWeb

IP360: The "Things that grinds your gears" Thread

Yeah my one friend was hitting me with so much video calls I just went ahead and deleted Google duo off my phone. Then he went to WhatsApp and started doing group video calls. I just decline and ask him wtf he wants lol.

Ahahahaha. I dunno why, but this was a literal LOL. That nigga is DEDICATED. Nigga said 'YOU WILL SEE MY FAAAAAAACE!'. Lol. He prolly do that shit cuz he know you hate it.

Ahahahaha. I dunno why, but this was a literal LOL. That nigga is DEDICATED. Nigga said 'YOU WILL SEE MY FAAAAAAACE!'. Lol. He prolly do that shit cuz he know you hate it.

Yeah he's a legit troll. I've threatened to pull up at his crib a couple times during the pandemic. Lol.

Folks ...mostly wypipo definition of "thick" and the pics they post that comes NOTHIN close to fitting that description.

NERD ALERT!!!

Was playing Tetris on my Oculus VR when I had 2 rage moments

Rage 1: Realizing I was playing on "Beginner" instead of "Standard" mode! So I had to REDO all the levels again on Standard!

Rage 2: DA MUTHAFUCCIN VR HEADSET SHUTTIN DOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF COMPLETING A LEVEL B/C I FORGOT TO CHARGE IT!!!!!!!!! SO NOW...I DUNNO IF IT SAVED MY DAMN GAME!!!!!

133f9a45c6d938dd9205a69a3da7f8a3.gif

NERD ALERT!!!

Rage 1: Realizing I was playing on "Beginner" instead of "Standard" mode! So I had to REDO all the levels again on Standard!

Rage 2: DA MUTHAFUCCIN VR HEADSET SHUTTIN DOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF COMPLETING A LEVEL B/C I FORGOT TO CHARGE IT!!!!!!!!! SO NOW...I DUNNO IF IT SAVED MY DAMN GAME!!!!!

View attachment 583366
8815807D-398D-421F-AC45-342E840168DD.gif

NERD ALERT!!!

View attachment 583366

nerd_bb.jpg

Stalkers idk why they try it with me I'm approachable, easy to talk to, and easy to get along with but they choose to stalk instead smfh I don't get it

Instagram not having a rematch or a refresh button. Site been around for 10 years and they too damn lazy to add a rematch button on their video clips. No I don't want to go to your site to watch hour video again GOTDAMMIT!

Instagram not having a rematch or a refresh button. Site been around for 10 years and they too damn lazy to add a rematch button on their video clips. No I don't want to go to your site to watch hour video again GOTDAMMIT!

That and a edit button for comments. You have to delete the whole comment and re type that shit.

Back