Welcome To aBlackWeb

IP360: The "Things that grinds your gears" Thread

Seeing all these stupid azzz muthafuccas...yes my peoples...posting vids of folks packed up like sardines in clubs, or house parties...and not a NANN NUNN NADA NO ONE is wearing a FUCCIN MASK!!!

My black people...we gotta do better during this covid shyt man.

A mf parked in the middle of the street when there are available parking spots. 😡😡😡
I have seen people stop on highways to pick people up or drop people off several times in Tampa. The shittiest drivers I've ever seen in my life. You'd think the car was broke down on the road but nah, its just some sorry son of a bitch stopping on busy highway.

Last edited:
I have seen people stop on highways to pick people up or drop people off several times in Tampa. The shittiest drivers I've ever seen in my life. You'd think the car was broke down on the side of the road but nah, its just some sorry son of a bitch stopping on busy highway.

For the life of me, IDK why NC doesn't make the bad drivers list. I've also seen people come to a complete stop on an off ramp. I've driven in FL before (Doral, Jacksonville and MIA) and until I hear/see otherwise, FL takes the cake!

Construction on the freeway during the day.

Why?
Why?
Why?
and the slow cone pick-up during rush hour that frees the lane they were working on

I'm convinced the universe does that on purpose you job is to disrupt traffic I'm gonna give you 50 cones and an orange road work ahead sign...pick a highway and bottleneck traffic

View attachment 493808
New Yorkers know this one...
you took 12 lanes of traffic and turned it into 3 , 3 miserable, pathetic, time adding lanes

The whole going over the GW is a bitch and a half, its gotten slightly better with the just go easy pass BUT its still annoying AF
That’s the Goethals, going into Staten Island from the Jersey Turnpike.
That’s the way I take when I go to back to DE. Shit is THE WORST.

Anywho....

Liars piss me off.

People who try to control my free will.

LITTERING. I’ve actually tried to keep streets in Brooklyn clean (I’ve posted a few here), and three days, it’s right back to looking like a landfill. That’s one of things I really appreciate about my new address. Here the people are care enough NOT to leave the street looking like filth, which is something I just don’t understand.

LITTERING. I’ve actually tried to keep streets in Brooklyn clean (I’ve posted a few here), and three days, it’s right back to looking like a landfill. That’s one of things I really appreciate about my new address. Here the people are care enough NOT to leave the street looking like filth, which is something I just don’t understand.
This shit IRKS me with a passion

Back