IP360: The "Things that grinds your gears" Thread

Yeah my one friend was hitting me with so much video calls I just went ahead and deleted Google duo off my phone. Then he went to WhatsApp and started doing group video calls. I just decline and ask him wtf he wants lol.

Ahahahaha. I dunno why, but this was a literal LOL. That nigga is DEDICATED. Nigga said 'YOU WILL SEE MY FAAAAAAACE!'. Lol. He prolly do that shit cuz he know you hate it.

Ahahahaha. I dunno why, but this was a literal LOL. That nigga is DEDICATED. Nigga said 'YOU WILL SEE MY FAAAAAAACE!'. Lol. He prolly do that shit cuz he know you hate it.

Yeah he's a legit troll. I've threatened to pull up at his crib a couple times during the pandemic. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: onetoughmiracle
Folks ...mostly wypipo definition of "thick" and the pics they post that comes NOTHIN close to fitting that description.

NERD ALERT!!!

Was playing Tetris on my Oculus VR when I had 2 rage moments

Rage 1: Realizing I was playing on "Beginner" instead of "Standard" mode! So I had to REDO all the levels again on Standard!

Rage 2: DA MUTHAFUCCIN VR HEADSET SHUTTIN DOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF COMPLETING A LEVEL B/C I FORGOT TO CHARGE IT!!!!!!!!! SO NOW...I DUNNO IF IT SAVED MY DAMN GAME!!!!!

133f9a45c6d938dd9205a69a3da7f8a3.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Scandalust313
NERD ALERT!!!

Rage 1: Realizing I was playing on "Beginner" instead of "Standard" mode! So I had to REDO all the levels again on Standard!

Rage 2: DA MUTHAFUCCIN VR HEADSET SHUTTIN DOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF COMPLETING A LEVEL B/C I FORGOT TO CHARGE IT!!!!!!!!! SO NOW...I DUNNO IF IT SAVED MY DAMN GAME!!!!!

View attachment 583366
8815807D-398D-421F-AC45-342E840168DD.gif

NERD ALERT!!!

View attachment 583366

nerd_bb.jpg

Stalkers idk why they try it with me I'm approachable, easy to talk to, and easy to get along with but they choose to stalk instead smfh I don't get it

Instagram not having a rematch or a refresh button. Site been around for 10 years and they too damn lazy to add a rematch button on their video clips. No I don't want to go to your site to watch hour video again GOTDAMMIT!

Instagram not having a rematch or a refresh button. Site been around for 10 years and they too damn lazy to add a rematch button on their video clips. No I don't want to go to your site to watch hour video again GOTDAMMIT!

That and a edit button for comments. You have to delete the whole comment and re type that shit.