Welcome To aBlackWeb

IP360 PRESENTS: THE OFFICIAL CREDIT AND HOUSE HUNTING THREAD

Those can be misleading, but the public school system is a joke here. There's a handful of decent schools. But crime is everywhere. And unless you out there like that or making yourself a target, you should be straight. There's nice houses all over the city, but some of the neighborhoods are run down. Black folks used to live downtown. Then started moving in neighboring areas, and white flight began...

That's probably one of the disappointing things I've noticed while lookin for houses. Some of these homes be around terrible neighborhoods.

As I mentioned b4, I might go look at these homes. See what the area looks like.

A new house is always good because that means you are the 1st to sit on the toilets.
But sometimes you are paying way more for that new house.

Some of these new houses are vwry cookie cutter.

You get an house already built you can remodel it to your fitting. Design it how you want it, but as I see people mentioned it before make sure you get it inspected 1st and also get a good contractor who can basically view thw house and work with you on how much updating it will cost you.
Find a house in nice area going for a good price maybe $50,000 to 80,000 get a loan for $125,000 to 150,000. You can do amazing things.

@Judge_Judah I was told they got rid of the 1st time buyer rate...discount...whateva it was.

Is that true? Or was that something else?

That second house is fine af. I wld live there, I wld make babies there, I wld do so many things. I'd even live in Ohio.

Went to check out the area where the 2nd one is at...pass. Plus, the damn house didn't really look like the pic. Neighborhood looked AIIIGHT, but naw.

The area for the 1st one I liked. Looks like a neighborhood where a bunch of middle class families reside at. I like that.

Outside looks straight. As we were driving past it, we saw a realtor showing black family the house. Might check wit them and possibly set up viewing.

Went to check out the area where the 2nd one is at...pass. Plus, the damn house didn't really look like the pic. Neighborhood looked AIIIGHT, but naw.

The area for the 1st one I liked. Looks like a neighborhood where a bunch of middle class families reside at. I like that.

Outside looks straight. As we were driving past it, we saw a realtor showing black family the house. Might check wit them and possibly set up viewing.

The second one is in Forest Park. Same as thag other house you mentioned. There's a lot of middle class black families there. But a lot of rental properties. So there's that.

He seems to be looking for a certain type of demographic in the neighborhoods hes looking at. With rentals that could change who your neighbors will be.

Mainly looking for a diverse neighborhood.

But seeing the middle class black families in that area caught my eye. Definitely like that. Is that a good area?

Mainly looking for a diverse neighborhood.

But seeing the middle class black families in that area caught my eye. Definitely like that. Is that a good area?

I Don't know what you looking for. Cincinnati is strange. It can pop off anywhere for real. But there are ar3as that are worse than others. Forest Park is cool. We looked there, but again the schools were the major issue. But they have nice houses and people with decent income eother live there or rent out their houses.

Back