Welcome To aBlackWeb

IP360 PRESENTS: THE OFFICIAL CREDIT AND HOUSE HUNTING THREAD

Update:
Man looka here...

tmQrpA8zpG4a16SSxm.gif

...I'm tired than a muthafucca!

Ok...

Spent yesterday getting shyt moved out the old crib. Then today cleaning it and packing the rest of the stuff

Lemme 1st say...them Pods is A SHAM!! Their biggest pod couldn't fit all our stuff. We'd have to get TWO of them muthafuccas.

Luckily the guy who runs the his moving business brought a truck. So we was able to pack up majority of the stuff that couldn't fit in the pod. I was more concerned wit gettin the furniture packed more than anything.

The two pieces of furniture we was tryin to get rid of was our 2nd couch (sold the 1st one). And also our master bedroom set. S/o to sell the set online, but no real offers. Mofos acted like they was interested, but flaked. Smh. The couch on the otherhand was for FREE! But no bites on that.

So the moving guy told us he was willing to dispose the couch for us for extra 35 bucks. No brainer...we said YES PLZ! Then...RIGHT AFTER we said yes...my s/o got a text from someone asking if the couch was still available...

tumblr_oevt0qBSUI1s9a9yjo1_500.gif

Our master bedroom set we're just gonna place in the storage basement once we move in. Keep there until someone wants to buy it.

Today...I still had a lawnmower to get rid of. Actually had 2, but we put the other one on the curb wit a "FREE" sign. When we came back to the house to start cleaning...shyt was GONE! Good riddance. As for the 2nd one...our friend told us it was ok to store it in her garage until we moved in. Plus she offered to take our trash so it can get picked up.

Shhhiiiiettt...that earned her a bottle of her favorite drank...TITO'S! Finished gettin the house cleaned. Packed up the remaning shyt in our vehicles. Was outta there by 4pm. S/o had to work this evening. So she wanted to get a quick nap.

S/o left a nice lil note for the new homeowner. Gave her instructions on the Ecobee. Told her filters in the fridge was changed, and dated it was changed. Also told her the house air filter was changed, and when to change that. We also left them a bottle of wine from our stash, and a bottle of the Pomegranate Crioc (bought myself a bottle of the Passion. Lol).

After turning back around b/c I forgot to leave the keys...I was OFFICIALLY moved out. Now, we shackin up in this hotel for 2wks until we close. I's tired. My body sore. My feet is KILLIN ME. I'm spent. But...lookin forward to moving in tho. That's all.

Oh one more thing...

20161220_192459.png

To the neighbors at the end of the street for calling and cops and giving us a violation sticker for out pod! Kracka azzz KraKas! Muthafuccas would park their dried up puke green car in front of our house, and let it sit for 2wks plus. Got that bitch towed eventually.

The buyer peeped how they parked in front of the house too. Told us her and her s/o already got a plan in place to take over that spot. Keep his azz from parking there. She got THREE vehicles. Her man already said he parking his work truck there. Lol! GIVE'EM HELL!!

Last edited:
Back