Welcome To aBlackWeb

IP360 PRESENTS: THE OFFICIAL CREDIT AND HOUSE HUNTING THREAD

It's on the bum a** west side tho...

Bruh I swear I be skeptical af wit homes like that 3rd one. Houses be lookin nice, but the neighborhood be lookin like crackhead central.

One of the things I'm also lookin for is just how diverse the neighborhood is. That plays a big part imo.

Yes and fuck em is how I feel about them. In NC they have way too much power

Another thing I'm lookin to avoid.

Fucc the HOA. Da fucc I look like paying a mortgage, on top of their dumbazzz fees? Or getting approval to do make any changes on MY house??

Also...does anyone have HOA?

What are your feelings towards it?

Yeah I have one. It's cool, in a sense, that they keep the neighborhood in check, ie those folks that think there backyard is a GD junkyard or the Amazon rainforest.

But they can be a pain in the ass if you wanna change the outside of your house, even sometimes the inside also.

Yeah I have one. It's cool, in a sense, that they keep the neighborhood in check, ie those folks that think there backyard is a GD junkyard or the Amazon rainforest.

But they can be a pain in the ass if you wanna change the outside of your house, even sometimes the inside also.

The first part of that I understand and makes sense. Definitely not trying to live next to nasty azzz neighbors.

But naw man. I'm not with that telling me what I can and cannot do to my own house.

Another thing I'm lookin to avoid.

Fucc the HOA. Da fucc I look like paying a mortgage, on top of their dumbazzz fees? Or getting approval to do make any changes on MY house??
I pay $700 a year to leave in my neighborhood. We have a pool and that's it

Back