Welcome To aBlackWeb

I’d beg ol girl to get rid of the baby. Thats not a good situation to bring a baby into.

Figured it was gonna be something out of left field with Issa and Lawrence though, they weren’t gonna have their happily ever after that easy

We all saw Molly‘s breakup coming if I was Issa I wouldn’t fuck with her running back to me now that her relationship over tho

I expected Tiffany to be in the room with another dude
Once a lot of women get in their late 20's or 30's with no husband or kids,they tend to keep those kids that come from a "mistake" because they feel like it's their only chance and a bunch of biological shit too.

Even though she claims to not need help,on a bio level ,dude is physically probably what she likes and has good genes from her standpoint and is capable of taking care of a child financially.

He probably won't move now and will try to make it happen with his BM and they might work out and even get married.

Issa gonna be sick

Somethin gon happen with tiffany and her post partum to bring everyone together
FabulousClearBear-size_restricted.gif

They faked me out with the condola pregnancy cuz the ep before that lawrence said they talked and it was cool so I assumed she was done. Well played.

This is pretty much the end of issa and lawrence now cuz lawrence is the archetypal good guy. Condola saying she dont care how involved he wants to be is fine, but lawrence would never leave his kid hanging out to dry or be a part time dad.

I should've expected it too cuz why would they just let them be happy lol. Oh well guess this makes room for nathan now.

Fuck it I'm here for the molly and issa reunion too. I been sad without em lol

Most hbo series go 5 or sometimes 6 seasons

Next season will be the 5th How long y’all think they can keep this show fresh?

Back