Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nah.... but still a good season
i will debate tf outta this with you

that goes for you too @illestni99ainne and @Hustletown

lemme know when ya'll ready

the shit ya'll be nitpicking about is stupid lol

this show has gotten better with each season. That's not to say the other seasons werent good, but there has been no fall off. They could've easily fumbled at the goalline and had a season worth of filler. Every season has its place in the characters arch development which is how we got to where we were by the end of this season's finale

this show has gotten better with each season. That's not to say the other seasons werent good, but there has been no fall off. They could've easily fumbled at the goalline and had a season worth of filler. Every season has its place in the characters arch development which is how we got to where we were by the end of this season's finale

I don’t like over talking butI’m down

I would but I don’t care enough about insecure to debate this with you lol. We’ll just agree to disagree my brother.

But she more of less losing that baby I don’t think there’s ever been a mainstream show w 2 main characters raising infants at once

They just need to find a new nigga for issa moving forward. Dippin back with these old tings ain't it. Cuz how she gon look goin back to nathan after he find out he was right to shit on Lawrence lol
Both those chicks need to be single all next season, they're the problem in these relationship drama's

Ole girl being preggo was corny lol

Ole girl going MIA after having a baby was corny (but real...I understand how postpartum works) and kinda unnessecary imo.....Andrew dipping out was in the cards and glad he finally had enough of the bullshit....sucks Issa and Lawrence won't ever work out....unless....he gets her preggo too lol....and Kelli saved the show yet again lol

This season seemed to fly by kinda quick especially after the block party fight....I thought they would've stayed mad at each other for at least half of next season too.....it's crazy how it all came back full circle.

Both those chicks need to be single all next season, they're the problem in these relationship drama's
I give issa credit she's shown a lot of growth over the series. She need a new nigga to start clean with. If anybody need to be single for as long as possible and reevaluate their life it's molly.

Last edited:
Ole girl being preggo was corny lol

Ole girl going MIA after having a baby was corny (but real...I understand how postpartum works) and kinda unnessecary imo.....Andrew dipping out was in the cards and glad he finally had enough of the bullshit....sucks Issa and Lawrence won't ever work out....unless....he gets her preggo too lol....and Kelli saved the show yet again lol

This season seemed to fly by kinda quick especially after the block party fight....I thought they would've stayed mad at each other for at least half of next season too.....it's crazy how it all came back full circle.
It was corny and predictable but it was the obvious conclusion to this season

Shit like that actually happens irl so... Yeah

They just need to find a new nigga for issa moving forward. Dippin back with these old tings ain't it. Cuz how she gon look goin back to nathan after he find out he was right to shit on Lawrence lol
She be Aite if Gabi and Lala can deal w break babies Issa Dee can as well lol

20200616_004831.jpg

And it was at THIS moment Lawrence COULD'VE fucc'd up. But since Condo didn't go off on his azzz, he's good...so far.

Ok episode 9...

- My GAWD Molly reminds me of my ex. Its everybody fault but HER. Too oblivious to see that SHE is the issue

- Props to Issa addressing the mental health wit Nate. Props to him admitting it and not being scared to realize he needed to get himself right 1st. Fucc that pride

- I knew it was a matter of time b4 Andrew start get tired of Molly and her controlling ways

- You tell your "friend" yall no longer fit. Lemme tell why she feel that way. Gee wonder why? Thats right...you don't like the fact that you can control Issa anymore. She's no longer the Issa who had no sense of direction. But now she gettin her shyt together...Molly doesn't like that. Smh.

Now episode 10...

- Issa and Nate imo are better together that her and Lawrence.

- Props to Issa for addressing post-partum pregnancy. This issue doesn't get addressed enough wit black women.

- I told yall Andrew was gonna get tired of Molly's shyt! Dropped that ether bomb on her azzz. Damn there lmao at the shyt Molly said about wanting to work it out. Uhh huh...karma bitch. Shyt don't feel good when the shoe is on the other foot. NOW she wanna reach out to Issa.

- AND TOLD YALL CONDO WAS PREGGO! Ok maybe she didn't know when she kept blowing up Lawrence's phone, but I knew that was gonna happen.

- Welp someone call Nate and let him know that foor might be opening a lil bit wider.

Enjoyed this season. I think this season is the only one I was emotionally invested in the most. Can't wait for season 5.

Molly and Issa are complete opposites in at least one regard, Issa can't help but be uncomfortable while Molly tries to avoid even the slightest bit of discomfort. She wants her life to be one of ease, where everything just fits perfectly into place and she can go on blissfully with everyone and everything bent to her will. As soon as someone or something is no longer perfectly aligned, she rejects it.

Gee-zus you just described my ex. Maybe thats why I had so much anger towards Molly. This always pointed the fingers at others, but not her.

Back