Welcome To aBlackWeb

Doubt it. She tryna build community in LA.

If lawrence moved they'd only be 2 hrs apart by plane and 6 hrs by car. That ain't shit they could make that work.
So depending on how this season ends what's the next move for the next season then??

So depending on how this season ends what's the next move for the next season then??

They gon get right back. But it probably takes someone dying this time lol. Show is due to kill someone off anyway. Even a minor character.

[QUOTeE="King Freeman, post: 1539892, member: 693"]
They gon get right back. But it probably takes someone dying this time lol. Show is due to kill someone off anyway. Even a minor character.
[/QUOTE]

Did you read the synopsis for the season finale ? It said Molly and Issa get news about a friend.

="King Freeman, post: 1539892, member: 693"]

Did you read the synopsis for the season finale ? It said Molly and Issa get news about a friend.

Uh no... lol. Its 30 minute episodes. I don't need to watch previews and read a synopsis a week early. This ain't westworld or game of thrones lol. It's not that deep.

Uh no... lol. Its 30 minute episodes. I don't need to watch previews and read a synopsis a week early. This ain't westworld or game of thrones lol. It's not that deep.

Feelings tho? Lmao.

Yo you niggas gonna stop reaction bangin for absolutely no reason lol.

Ppl called this old girl being preggo shit

Shit reminds me of The Game when derwin got old girl preggo when him and Melanie were broken up.

The irony is that Jay Ellis joined the Game and helped kill it when Derwin and Melanie left.

As a matter of fact a lot of Insecure is like the early seasons of The Game except it was Derwin who cheated with Drew and in this Issa cheated with the producer guy.

Last edited:
I’d beg ol girl to get rid of the baby. Thats not a good situation to bring a baby into.

Figured it was gonna be something out of left field with Issa and Lawrence though, they weren’t gonna have their happily ever after that easy

We all saw Molly‘s breakup coming if I was Issa I wouldn’t fuck with her running back to me now that her relationship over tho

I expected Tiffany to be in the room with another dude

Back