Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kinda wild that her psychiatrist planted the seeds for that shit instead of just telling her she was wrong.

That dr just trying not to fuck up the check lmao.

I knew that scene at the end was coming but I really didn't expect another make up and break up so soon. That sucked to watch.

Molly and Issa are complete opposites in at least one regard, Issa can't help but be uncomfortable while Molly tries to avoid even the slightest bit of discomfort. She wants her life to be one of ease, where everything just fits perfectly into place and she can go on blissfully with everyone and everything bent to her will. As soon as someone or something is no longer perfectly aligned, she rejects it.

Molly and Issa are complete opposites in at least one regard, Issa can't help but be uncomfortable while Molly tries to avoid even the slightest bit of discomfort. She wants her life to be one of ease, where everything just fits perfectly into place and she can go on blissfully with everyone and everything bent to her will. As soon as someone or something is no longer perfectly aligned, she rejects it.

She's the personification of dysfunction.

Molly really only wanted to please andrew that's why she fake tried to make it work with issa.

Idk if I buy that molly doesnt like issa being successful thing...like the therapist said, molly does that typa shit to anyone she feels wronged her. She only knew Andrew's brother 2.5 seconds and already threw him in the trash. Andrew's patience gon run out with her eventually cuz how long is it gonna be til she does the same thing to him.

Also ima keep it real, theres a slight part in me that sees Molly's point about issa....I stand by my other comment that if molly wanted to talk about the block party or past shit, she shoulda brought it up herself. But it seemed like issa wanted to breeze right past it and was fine not addressing it. She told lawrence they went to brunch and all she had to do was invite molly to self care sunday and they'd be back cool again. Plus the only reason she even called molly in the first place was cuz she needed someone to talk to about her situationship. They both movin funny and tiptoeing around the real issues.

Molly really only wanted to please andrew that's why she fake tried to make it work with issa.

Idk if I buy that molly doesnt like issa being successful thing...like the therapist said, molly does that typa shit to anyone she feels wronged her. She only knew Andrew's brother 2.5 seconds and already threw him in the trash. Andrew's patience gon run out with her eventually cuz how long is it gonna be til she does the same thing to him.

Also ima keep it real, theres a slight part in me that sees Molly's point about issa....I stand by my other comment that if molly wanted to talk about the block party or past shit, she shoulda brought it up herself. But it seemed like issa wanted to breeze right past it and was fine not addressing it. She told lawrence they went to brunch and all she had to do was invite molly to self care sunday and they'd be back cool again. Plus the only reason she even called molly in the first place was cuz she needed someone to talk to about her situationship. They both movin funny and tiptoeing around the real issues.
I don't know Gabi, Molly said she don't fuck with what Issa has become. What has changed with Issa other than she started getting her shit together.

I don't know Gabi, Molly said she don't fuck with what Issa has become. What has changed with Issa other than she started getting her shit together.
I mean that def raises a flag, but they been on the outs the whole season. They've had shit to speak about since last season, but things were going well with them so it ain't come up. They've had a lot of time apart due to work which brought those lil issues to the surface. Add in their relationships which inevitably pulls em further apart.

I still ain't forgot that issa flaked on their initial time to hash shit out at thanksgiving lol

Gotta give Issa credit tho cuz when she thought about calling Molly initially so she could bring up the Lawrence shit she opted not to..

She then reached out on some lets catch up shit and not for advice like she wanted to at the start.

Issa tried to meet her halfway. Molly being Molly as usual with her "Everybody is in the wrong except for me" viewpoint

Gotta give Issa credit tho cuz when she thought about calling Molly initially so she could bring up the Lawrence shit she opted not to..

She then reached out on some lets catch up shit and not for advice like she wanted to at the start.

Issa tried to meet her halfway. Molly being Molly as usual with her "Everybody is in the wrong except for me" viewpoint

Exactly.

Issa solved her issue with confronting the light skin dude and letting him know her and Lawrence were trying to make things work. She took care of the issue without Molly's help and added drama. I understand Molly is (rightfully) mad at Issa but it seems like she didn't even give a real effort to mend their friendship like Issa did.

You can see the writing on the wall that Molly and her boyfriend's relationship is going to suffer due to her being spiteful and Issa isn't going to be there to comfort her in her time of need.

Condala I bet is pregnant also. Lol

That Molly hating cuz Issa successful shit is stupid....also in these times one can understand why Molly not fucking w Andrew s brother lol basically went All Lives Matter on her

That Molly hating cuz Issa successful shit is stupid....also in these times one can understand why Molly not fucking w Andrew s brother lol basically went All Lives Matter on her

It's not that Issa is successful it's that molly feels issa isn't the consistent fuck up molly was constantly having to lift up, be it mentally or financially which is fucking with the balance of their relationship. Their roles changed.

Both of them not seeing the other persons growth while still trying to do some of the same things and they didn't realize it before fucking everything up.

I agree with about Andrew's brother but you try to make that work for the sake of your relationship. That's exactly what Molly's problem is tho. She always trying to hold position over people, but can't acknowledge the shakiness of her position.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not that Issa is successful it's that molly feels issa isn't the consistent fuck up molly was constantly having to lift up, be it mentally or financially which is fucking with the balance of their relationship. Their roles changed.

Both of them not seeing the other persons growth while still trying to do some of the same things and they didn't realize it before fucking everything up.

I agree with about Andrew's brother but you try to make that work for the sake of your relationship. That's exactly what Molly's problem tho. She always trying to hold position over people, but can't acknowledge the shakiness of her position.
I agree with this. Issa has never seen molly in a stable relationship and molly has never seen issa basically be a grown up. Ironically this is all happening because they're not in each other's space like that which allowed them the freedom to be their own people.

They dont know each other anymore and that's the sad part.

I agree with about Andrew's brother but you try to make that work for the sake of your relationship. That's exactly what Molly's problem tho. She always trying to hold position over people, but can't acknowledge the shakiness of her position.
I can understand Molly's fustration. Issa still putting herself in awkward/uncomfortable situations. No way her situation with Lawrence should have gotten that far and she aint told/still hanging out with Nathan. Molly might have her head up her ass but Issa is a walking pit of drama as far as guys go.

Molly is trash.....lol

Issa is doing her best but yeah that last text was the last straw cuz Molly been fakin the funk for a min(especially at brunch)....she wants Issa to bow down and kiss the ring but the therapist already called her out on her shit....she really doesn't want to make it work with Issa....Andrew is definitely going to bounce.

While there probably was racial subtext to what happened with Molly and the towel girl,we actually don't know if the towel girl made everybody show a key card or not.

Andrew's brother did seem to go all out though either way so he got some racist/confused views somewhere.

Issa and Molly are the real "will they won't they?" relationship of the show

Pretty sure Lawrence is moving.That shit gonna fail.

Issa did the "My niggaaaaaaa: and "Bruh" to the light skinned dude.Friendzone hell.It's ova wit......for now

Dude was dirty mackin Lawrence and Issa

Nigga was like "Ain't that the nigga you cheated on?"

Issa gone end up fuckin that nigga sure as the sky is blue

Trailer looks like Lawrence catches Issa with him.

Molly trippin.

Back