Welcome To aBlackWeb

Molly was looking right this episode

There's something about her that's been bothering me for a while.

Just figured it out this past episode.

She looks like a younger version of Aunt Vie from Queen Sugar.

Kind of disturbing.

Never gonna see her the same again.

"Aww... you just realized you ain't shit huh?" Lmaooooo I'm stealing that line.

Jay Ellis and issa rae got dope chemistry.

Uhh... right when I say that shit this nigga gonna call condola. Why do all that just to fuck it up at 4th and goal.

Oh... issa fighting for her nigga.

We back.

Ok I was 2 episodes behind.

1st I'll start wit Molly & Andrew trip:

- Its still fucc Molly...but she was lookin right in that dark orange-ish lookin dress. Fucc her.
- Fucc that scheduling shyt. Bitch I'm on vacation.
- Lol @ Molly laying out her panties & bra like she just dropped some new shyt. This hefa brought out her regular panties from her drawer. Bitch you better go find a Victoria Secret and get a g-string.
- Hefa realizing her spirit ain’t right. Thats why she callin her therapist. Mmm hmmm

Now Issa & Lawrence at dinner:

- Lol @ Issa bussin her azzz. Lawrence ain't shyt not rushing to get her up. Lol!
- Smh @ the muthafucca standing b/t Issa & Lawrence. That's why I didn't fucc wit clubs or bars.
- Issa had me pause the remote. B/c I wanted to curse her azzz out when she told Lawrence he gave up on them. UHHHHH...hefa YOU gave up on yall FIRST! Season 1 hefa!
- That dinner remind of the one I had wit my ex. We talked about what went wrong. Only went for the free meal.
- Lol @ TSA.
- Elzo right...that was a good-bye fucc. Issa like "Oh that was Condo? FUCC DAT BITCH! SHE GHOSTED ME...GIMME DAT DYCK NIGGA (pause)"
- 5th might be on to something. Lawrence bout to get that late text...talmbout she late text...should've used that latex

I'm done

I thought all this was gon be Lawrence was moving to frisco for work and wanted closure.

Wondering what condola wanted with lawrence so bad.

I kinda hate issa and lawrence dippin back together but I'm also like "awwwwww they're so cute"

Issa had the most positive ho stroll to ever grace tv

Condola being pregnant would be corny IMO...

...she didn't want a serious future with the nigga, so why would she want a baby?

If she is pregnant and try to hit him with some "I do love you, but I was afraid...blah blah blah" then...

:foh5:

...but I lowkey feel like Lawrence just makin the rounds gettin' closure and his final smashes off before he skip town.

"But Lawrence I love you! What about us?!"

I'm in Frisco shortie, get off my line.

:imgood2:

Back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot they all on me. I'M MIKE JONES!!!

:aye:

I'm not familiar with LA but I was wondering if Lawrence and Issa stay in Inglewood.

Interesting when she was walking home at the end.

She walked past what appeared to be a Mexican community and it was thriving.

Then walked past a black community with some boarded up businesses.

Then it ended with a construction sight and I was wondering if that is the new location for the Rams stadium

Back