Welcome To aBlackWeb

Doubt it. She tryna build community in LA.

If lawrence moved they'd only be 2 hrs apart by plane and 6 hrs by car. That ain't shit they could make that work.

Uhhh...San Fran only 3hrs away by car, 45min by flight. Lol!

@#1hiphopjunki3 what chick who Lawrence messed with didn't look better than Issa

I'm not saying Issa is ugly.Her face is beautiful,but for my personal taste that chick from the bank Tasha is my type.I like thick bitches with ass

but that foreign chick was finer and every random one night stand they showed was finer to me.

and the chick who preggo finer than Issa too.Her body better.

Issa is pretty,but her body too boxy for me and she ain't got no booty,but I do think she is pretty as shit,just not my taste,but oddly I'd make a chick like Issa my girl off personality and she's not ugly,like I said.

What about the booty though?

Last edited:
@#1hiphopjunki3 what chick who Lawrence messed with didn't look better than Issa

I'm not saying Issa is ugly.Her face is beautiful,but for my personal taste that chick from the bank Tasha is my type.I like thick bitches with ass

but that foreign chick was finer and every random one night stand they showed was finer to me.

Issa is pretty,but her body too boxy for me and she ain't got no booty,but I do thin she is pretty as shit,just not my taste,but oddly I'd make a chick like Issa my girl off personality and she's not ugly,like I said.

I thought Issa was better looking than Condola.

I did like Tasha a lot though. She had a great body, cute face, and a cool personality.

Only other chicks I remember off hand was the 2 chicks he met at the liquor store and they weren't better than Issa in my opinion also.

I think Issa is really pretty, has great style, and she is kinda geeky which makes her even better looking to me. I like her personality alot on this show and even the YouTube show she had

I thought Issa was better looking than Condola.

I did like Tasha a lot though. She had a great body, cute face, and a cool personality.

Only other chicks I remember off hand was the 2 chicks he met at the liquor store and they weren't better than Issa in my opinion also.

I think Issa is really pretty, has great style, and she is kinda geeky which makes her even better looking to me. I like her personality alot on this show and even the YouTube show she had
personality don't get my dick hard lmfao

Issa pretty but her body not my type

Condola fine as fuck to me

Issa is pretty,but her body too boxy for me and she ain't got no booty,but I do thin she is pretty as shit,just not my taste,but oddly I'd make a chick like Issa my girl off personality and she's not ugly,like I said.

Oh yeah I do remember the one chick he was messing with at his job. She was cute also but once again Issa's personality bumps her up a notch against her. So I agree Tasha was better but the others...............

personality don't get my dick hard lmfao

Issa pretty but her body not my type

Condola fine as fuck to me

You've never met a beautiful chick who opens her mouth and totally kills the vibe or nullifies her outer beauty? I know I've met some ladies like that before....

Condola is really pretty but I just think Issa looks better

what makes Lawrence a fuckboy?

Actually Issa is a fuckgirl

Lawrence was never a bad guy.He just took a loss and got depressed and while he was in a slump his bitch was sucking dick and taking dick.
in relation to his relationship w Apanna he was an insecure fuckboy

I don't think you want the answer

I don't gaf as long as she look good

but I'm jaded and only wanna smash due to my experiences.

I can understand that sometimes you just wanna let one go. Lmao........... not to mention usually your 1st time with someone is exciting....

But it's always better in my experience if you get with a person (even if it's the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time) who you can kinda connect a bit with. Not always on some spiritual or personal deep shit but just, like you're into the same type of things and vibe similar or they get you out of your comfort zone in a good way that you don't mind.

IDK... I guess, I mean the hunt is still fun but not all the prey is worth actually eating sometimes for me.

I can understand that sometimes you just wanna let one go. Lmao........... not to mention usually your 1st time with someone is exciting....

But it's always better in my experience if you get with a person (even if it's the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time) who you can kinda connect a bit with. Not always on some spiritual or personal deep shit but just, like you're into the same type of things and vibe similar or they get you out of your comfort zone in a good way that you don't mind.

IDK... I guess, I mean the hunt is still fun but not all the prey is worth actually eating sometimes for me.
I feel you

like I said if I'm in the market for a girl the nit picks I got about Issa's body type wouldn't make me not fuck with her

I have seen Issa look down right stunning.

Back