Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLW_6n7g_V-tSpLxbog168EzbPk-UcAV_Z9GDrGyJeqh35yVMuTF6JuIoLxozhJzuRXwCnDjHw_cwlpiB8Pqq6tbm0JDfPpm80aoI76Iko_M9uTVDz6pm0akFHTKMb6tb3kkPPWUgrgAS4HqK31yX76S44udTLbmycE

She cant control andrew. She didnt even let andrew know cuz it's not even his business. She checked her friend which is how that's supposed to go.

What was molly supposed to say when she found out? Oh wow cool that's dope you got my man to help you in a roundabout way when I told you not to, but it's whatever the event turned out great. You really think she was supposed to be cool with that given the state of their friendship?

Missing the point.

Molly didn't want Issa.............USING HER..........to get to Andrew.

That was the original context of the phone conversation they had.

Issa didn't use Molly to get Andrew's assistance.

Therefore, Molly have a legitimate reason to be mad at her.

Granted, she has a reason to be mad........but her reason for being mad isn't what she said it was.

Related video:

(not The Wire this time.........and already timestamped)

Missing the point.

Molly didn't want Issa.............USING HER..........to get to Andrew.

That was the original context of the phone conversation they had.

Issa didn't use Molly to get Andrew's assistance.

Therefore, Molly have a legitimate reason to be mad at her.

Granted, she has a reason to be mad........but her reason for being mad isn't what she said it was.

Related video:

(not The Wire this time.........and already timestamped)

Fam molly didnt want Issa to get andrews help at all. It dont matter who asked who or how it was achieved. Feel how you wana feel but "I'm not asking him to do that" means i don't want him involved and dont ask him.

Yall arguing semantics at this point.

If Molly aint want Issa to contact Andrew AT ALL... she shoulda said so.

She made it clear that she didn't want Issas request on her behalf to interfere with her relationship.. she aint say shit about if her man doin Issa a favor it would be a problem.

Communication is a problem with both of them

That we can all agree on.

But like I said in my other analogy, if my mama tells me no I cant do something and I find another way to do it, I'm still gon get in trouble. Hopefully that grey area was worth the ass whoopin or being on punishment lol

If shit
That we can all agree on.

But like I said in my other analogy, if my mama tells me no I cant do something and I find another way to do it, I'm still gon get in trouble. Hopefully it worth the ass whoopin or being on punishment lol

lol that's fair... in a mother/child/CONTROLLING relationship.

Issa/Molly is a FRIENDSHIP. One doesn't get to dictate what the other does. In a friendship you can try to lay down your boundaries... but Molly didn't do that... she just said what SHE wasn't willing to help Issa with

If shit

lol that's fair... in a mother/child/CONTROLLING relationship.

Issa/Molly is a FRIENDSHIP. One doesn't get to dictate what the other does. In a friendship you can try to lay down your boundaries... but Molly didn't do that... she just said what SHE wasn't willing to help Issa with
Issa can't expect that kinda leeway from somebody she's not even cool with tho. Should molly have been more clear? Absolutely. But at the same time issa cant be surprised molly had a problem with it when it came to light.

I dont think issa is a snake or none of that, but theres no way issa went into that thinkin she was on the up and up with that.

Issa can't expect that kinda leeway from somebody she's not even cool with tho. Should molly have been more clear? Absolutely. But at the same time issa cant be surprised molly had a problem with it when it came to light.

I dont think issa is a snake or none of that, but theres no way issa went into that thinkin she was on the up and up with that.

I gotta rewatch that last scene. I thought Issa was on some... "This aint have nothing to do with you so why you mad" tip.

Boundaries unfortunately weren't clearly drawn so im not completely sold that Issa is in the wrong here. Janky......? Yeah maybe... Enough for a full on confrontation and ruining the event? Nah.

Yeah they both gotta hold a partial L on that. Molly is more wrong in my eyes for fuckin up the entire event tho

I gotta rewatch that last scene. I thought Issa was on some... "This aint have nothing to do with you so why you mad" tip.

Boundaries unfortunately weren't clearly drawn so im not completely sold that Issa is in the wrong here. Janky......? Yeah maybe... Enough for a full on confrontation and ruining the event? Nah.

Yeah they both gotta hold a partial L on that. Molly is more wrong in my eyes for fuckin up the entire event tho
The event was over lol

You can't really measure where something like that shoulda happened. They kept putting off having a talk so it just happened to boil over there. It was gon happen anywhere regardless.

The event was over lol

You can't really measure where something like that shoulda happened. They kept putting off having a talk so it just happened to boil over there. It was gon happen anywhere regardless.

lol I thought that shit was still going on cuz bystanders were still there and someone shouted out OH SHIT SHE GOT A GUN... and that brotha was like "Damn we cant have shit"

No matter how successful that event was, Molly starting that shit when she did left a stain on it

This is like when you ask your mom if you can spend the night at your friend's...she says no so you get your friend to ask talkin bout my mama said it was ok, we only gon be doing homework you'll be back home first thing in the morning and shit.

It dont fuckin matter who asked. The conclusion is the same which is you ain't spending the night nowhere. Now you in trouble cuz you was tryna be sneaky.

What was unclear about the first no?
Did you specifically have to be told who else shouldnt ask? No you didnt. You just found another angle to try to get what you wanted despite the original wishes.

If molly said I'm not asking andrew and I want separation that means she didn't want him being asked to use his connections to help with the event period. I'm not mad at issa doing what she had to do. But she knew what she was doing.
I see the point you're trying to make, but the analogy doesn't work in this scenario. Molly isnt an authority figure over Issa. Mom is. Mom said no , that's the end of it. Molly just had an easier line to dude. She even agreed to ask , but flaked out for whatever reason and told Issa she didn't want to be involved basically saying she didnt wanna use her line of credit with dude for Issa. Fine, Molly wasnt the only line Issa had access to so she used her other option. One point that everyone overlooking is ITS literally dudes job to book talent, and Vince's manager thanked him for hooking it up. Implying like Vince needed the event or at least benefiting from it just like Issa

I see the point you're trying to make, but the analogy doesn't work in this scenario. Molly isnt an authority figure over Issa. Mom is. Mom said no , that's the end of it. Molly just had an easier line to dude. She even agreed to ask , but flaked out for whatever reason and told Issa she didn't want to be involved basically saying she didnt wanna use her line of credit with dude for Issa. Fine, Molly wasnt the only line Issa had access to so she used her other option. One point that everyone overlooking is ITS literally dudes job to book talent, and Vince's manager thanked him for hooking it up. Implying like Vince needed the event or at least benefiting from it just like Issa
When did Molly agree to ask?

Yall arguing semantics at this point.

If Molly aint want Issa to contact Andrew AT ALL... she shoulda said so.

She made it clear that she didn't want Issas request on her behalf to interfere with her relationship.. she aint say shit about if her man doin Issa a favor it would be a problem.

DING! DING! DING! DING! DIIIIING!

Again...DING! DING! DING! DING! DIIIIIING!

Back