Welcome To aBlackWeb

Deadeye tryna take credit for the word "lowkey"

tenor.gif
he low key came up w/ low key

But thats HER fault. Again...did she SPECIFICALLY say "Don't go to my man and ask him either"...NO. Yall too stuck on that "implied/unwritten"...whateva. Molly said she wasn't gonna ask...cool. Issa went another route.

Like I said...this was about BUSINESS. Her main focus was gettin a headliner at the last minute. That's it. If Andrew had another friend besides Nate...Issa would've went to him/her also. The brotha works at a label. Why wouldn't she wanna ask to see if he can get an artist for her in that short period of time?

Also...how does Andrew look tellin his boss "Naw I can't have none of the artists performing at this block party b/c my gf don't want me to. She's not fuccin wit her bff who's organizing the event."

Lol!!
My nigga ain’t u married? How do u not see Molly s POV....

And also if it was business she would have got at Andrew directly..... she needed a PERSONAL favor

Best believe this will probably spill over and somehow Andrew and Molly will break up.

She was fighting mad at Issa so she's gonna be at least annoyed at Andrew
Man y’all know damn well black women expects u not to fuck w someone if they don’t fuck w them lol

Andrew just didn’t know how deep the rift was and def didn’t know the rules

Molly was always team Lawrence and did look at Issa crazy for cheating when she (Molly) couldn't find a man.

Maybe Molly feels away about Issa having what she wanted and blowing it.

Last edited:
My nigga ain’t u married? How do u not see Molly s POV....

And also if it was business she would have got at Andrew directly..... she needed a PERSONAL favor

b34a336f42928157fa50ba2b01780dec.gif

No I'm not. Da fucc that gotta do wit anything bruh?? Lol.

And bruh its still business. Whether she had to call in a personal favor or not. Thats how most business get done is it not?? Lol

Actually Issa didn't benefit from Molly affiliation because the favor came from Nathan asking Andrew not Molly. Issa knows Nathan who is Andrew peoples regardless of Molly. Shit Molly wouldn't even be with Andrew if it wasn't for Issa & Nathan. If Molly and Andrew break up guess what Issa will still have a line to Andrew because of Nathan.

I get what yall saying but I just don't 100% agree with what yall saying.
Nathan fell off the face of the earth for what a year? At this point issa has known andrew longer than nathan lol nathan just happened to resurface at the right time

Nathan fell off the face of the earth for what a year? At this point issa has known andrew longer than nathan lol nathan just happened to resurface at the right time
Well remember,Nate did try to come see Issa,but Molly scared him off,once again adding to the confusion

Funny how Issa was all judgmental of Lawrence for having a rough time starting his app and going through a slump,when Issa kinda been in a slump for the rest of the whole show and Lawrence is ballin

when you know somebody from like childhood,yall might have blow ups ,but you're too connected to really not be friends ever because yall had some type of issue.

best believe Molly and Issa will make up as sure as the sky is blue.

Most of my friends are shitty ppl who I denounce yearly,but in the words of Juvi "You grew up with clowns huh,you stuck with them clowns huh"
Of course they’re going to make up. This is TV.

Funny how Issa was all judgmental of Lawrence for having a rough time starting his app and going through a slump,when Issa kinda been in a slump for the rest of the whole show and Lawrence is ballin
when you got two nickels to rub together, its easy to turn your nose up at someone who dont have two pennies

not saying its right, but both of them were in less than ideal situations

the biggest difference is, issa was employed...lawrence wasnt and at the time, seemed like he was ok doing the bare minimum

But thats HER fault. Again...did she SPECIFICALLY say "Don't go to my man and ask him either"...NO. Yall too stuck on that "implied/unwritten"...whateva. Molly said she wasn't gonna ask...cool. Issa went another route.

Like I said...this was about BUSINESS. Her main focus was gettin a headliner at the last minute. That's it. If Andrew had another friend besides Nate...Issa would've went to him/her also. The brotha works at a label. Why wouldn't she wanna ask to see if he can get an artist for her in that short period of time?

Also...how does Andrew look tellin his boss "Naw I can't have none of the artists performing at this block party b/c my gf don't want me to. She's not fuccin wit her bff who's organizing the event."

Lol!!
This is like when you ask your mom if you can spend the night at your friend's...she says no so you get your friend to ask talkin bout my mama said it was ok, we only gon be doing homework you'll be back home first thing in the morning and shit.

It dont fuckin matter who asked. The conclusion is the same which is you ain't spending the night nowhere. Now you in trouble cuz you was tryna be sneaky.

What was unclear about the first no?
Did you specifically have to be told who else shouldnt ask? No you didnt. You just found another angle to try to get what you wanted despite the original wishes.

If molly said I'm not asking andrew and I want separation that means she didn't want him being asked to use his connections to help with the event period. I'm not mad at issa doing what she had to do. But she knew what she was doing.

Last edited:
when you got two nickels to rub together, its easy to turn your nose up at someone who dont have two pennies

not saying its right, but both of them were in less than ideal situations

the biggest difference is, issa was employed...lawrence wasnt and at the time, seemed like he was ok doing the bare minimum
IDK if it was it that he was ok with it,but was depressed about his app failing and losing his money.

This is like when you ask your mom if you can spend the night at your friend's...she says no so you get your friend to ask talkin bout my mama said it was ok, we only gon be doing homework you'll be back home first thing in the morning and shit.

It dont fuckin matter who asked. The conclusion is the same which is you ain't spending the night nowhere. Now you in trouble cuz you was tryna be sneaky.

What was unclear about the first no?
Did you specifically have to be told who else shouldnt ask? No you didnt. You just found another angle to try to get what you wanted despite the original wishes.

If molly said I'm not asking andrew and I want separation that means she didn't want him using his connections to help with the event period. I'm not mad at issa doing what she had to do. But she knew what she was doing.

Thats not HER call Gabi. She can't tell Andrew who he can or cannot use his connections. 1st & foremost...thats that brotha's job. He's in the business of making connections/networking.

Thats not HER call Gabi. She can't tell Andrew who he can or cannot use his connections. 1st & foremost...thats that brotha's job.
She cant control andrew. She didnt even let andrew know cuz it's not even his business. She checked her friend which is how that's supposed to go.

What was molly supposed to say when she found out? Oh wow cool that's dope you got my man to help you in a roundabout way when I told you not to, but it's whatever the event turned out great. You really think she was supposed to be cool with that given the state of their friendship?

IDK if it was it that he was ok with it,but was depressed about his app failing and losing his money.
He had to be ok with it

He didn't get pushed to get a job until issa got fed up and said something about it

Nigga could've gone to work during the day, worked on the app at night

It's possible to do both. This ain't Acrimony (fuck you Thor)

Back