Welcome To aBlackWeb

I am, but I'm just seeing the situation for what it is.

Your scenario with one of your boys trying to get at your girl is nothing like what happened with Molly and Issa.

Again, it wasn't about Issa asking Andrew for help.

It was about Issa......trying to use Molly.......to ask Andrew for help.

Not the same thing.
What?

the end game was Andrew and his Roc nation hook up

What?

the end game was Andrew and his Roc nation hook up

True, but Molly's initial problem was Issa trying to go through her to get to Andrew.

Look at it like this:

If Issa had never asked Molly to talk to Andrew for her..........and just went to Nathan for help......there would be no reason for Molly to be upset.

Simply because what Issa did had nothing to do with Molly and Andrew's relationship.

Molly's just mad because she wanted to see Issa fall on her face and it didn't work out the way she thought it would.

Even Andrew didn't understand what Molly's problem was, so you know she was on some other shit just based off of his reaction.

True, but Molly's initial problem was Issa trying to go through her to get to Andrew.

Look at it like this:

If Issa had never asked Molly to talk to Andrew for her..........and just went to Nathan for help......there would be no reason for Molly to be upset.

Simply because what Issa did had nothing to do with Molly and Andrew's relationship.

Molly's just mad because she wanted to see Issa fall on her face and it didn't work out the way she thought it would.

Even Andrew didn't understand what Molly's problem was, so you know she was on some other shit just based off of his reaction.
There would be a problem because Molly and Andrew are a unit .....

Andrew didn’t understand why Molly was tripping cuz for 1) he was unaware of how serious their rift was and 2) he doesn’t know yet that if ur messing w a woman a black woman at that..... if she stop fucking w someone no matter what u stop fucking w that person too

why would Molly wanna see Issa fail?she came and supported the event she just doesn’t want Her and her man to be used for their resources by a person she s not currently seeing eye to eye w

if anyone else had a better connect neither Molly nor Andrew would have never heard from Issa

Sooooooo if you dont fuck with your friend at the moment anybody with you that knows your friend is to "stay away until you clear the air with your friend?"....sounds like control issues to me lol

Molly's still trash for not giving Andrew the heads up about what's going on if she really didn't want him involved...lol....aint his fault Issa found another way to "use" him....annnnnd what exactly did this "favor" cost Molly?

If I'm Andrew I'm thinking about my good ole single life with options again asap lmao

And can someone please explain(again if you already have) why this business favor is a big deal and has nothing to do with our friendship or problems we're experiencing right now in our friendship?....Molly said i wont do it but why didn't she just come out and say "i aint fucking wit you....I wont and you better not ask my man for shit".....annnnnd lets say they arent friends(after the phone call) and she writes Andrew a check for his connection/service....is that still a no no or she cool with that?

If my aunt was a man she’d be my uncle. We dealing with what happened not hypothetical. Fact. Molly met Andrew thru Issa. Issa used her connections with Nathan to get the artist she wanted. Everything else is moot.

She's known andrew longer than nathan....because of molly lol

With Molly's wilding out we overlooked Condola's fuck shit. Broad showing her face when she was also trying to make Issa fail.
I said last week she was wack af for letting her relationship with Lawrence (or lack thereof) interfere with business.

And can someone please explain(again if you already have) why this business favor is a big deal and has nothing to do with our friendship or problems we're experiencing right now in our friendship?....Molly said i wont do it but why didn't she just come out and say "i aint fucking wit you....I wont and you better not ask my man for shit".....annnnnd lets say they arent friends(after the phone call) and she writes Andrew a check for his connection/service....is that still a no no or she cool with that?
Fam if we beefin and you dont come around to have the convo we been needing to have and possibly resolve the issue...and then I tell you not to involve my nigga and you go behind me and do it anyway knowing we ain't cool.....yea that's a problem.

Like how are yall not seeing this??

If anyone should be upset it's Nate because he was the one being used.

Will Molly be upset with Andrew since he went behind her back too and helped Issa.

Barkley contemplating clip.gif

On another note, I might be looking too much into this..........but I have reason to believe that Issa is either lurking this site...........or used to lurk on the IC.

I remember a while back, I made a post about how Insecure isn't really a woman's empowerment show in the way that people think it is.

Can't remember my exact words, but I know I said that Issa was................"Lowkey"..............exposing a lot of dysfunctional female behavior.

Just now noticing that the title of every episode this season is prefaced with "lowkey."

@Issa

Dokes I'm watching you gif.gif

I see you babygirl............and I'm here for you if you need me.

Holler at a young cub and see if we can find a way to interject a 50yr old......bald-headed.....slightly overweight fat dude on to the show.

Shaq call me clip.gif

He knew they wasn't messing with each other like that, that's what her silly self going to come to
Yea but he didnt know about their phone convo and that molly ain't want andrew in it. He got asked about the hookup from nathan which is his boy. It's not like issa asked him herself. Plus molly still left with him so how mad could she be?

I must be the only one that doesn’t see the big deal. Issa made a business move, period.

Mfs really be sitting trying to validate controlling ass ways. Little kids do that whole “if I’m mad at someone don’t talk to them” shit. Andrew didn’t truly know how serious Molly was about being upset with Issa because they didn’t really talk about it. Let’s also be real, Molly was moving funny WAYYYYYYYY before Issa made that call.

I must be the only one that doesn’t see the big deal. Issa made a business move, period.

Mfs really be sitting trying to validate controlling ass ways. Little kids do that whole “if I’m mad at someone don’t talk to them” shit. Andrew didn’t truly know how serious Molly was about being upset with Issa because they didn’t really talk about it. Let’s also be real, Molly was moving funny WAYYYYYYYY before Issa made that call.
All issa had to do was make time to go to Molly's on Thanksgiving so they could dead the issue and move forward.....you dont wana address our shit and work it out but you wana use my man for favors. Nah.

Now had it been me I woulda put the bs to the side and helped cuz that was major event. But i cant even be mad at molly for that.

Back